[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White men of /r9k/, would you date a black girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1459103955902.jpg (156KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1459103955902.jpg
156KB, 850x850px
White men of /r9k/, would you date a black girl?
>>
>>36013755
Sure.

In a Original way.
>>
>>36013755
I'd eat her ass just to not be a virgin.I'm far too ugly/desperate to be splitting hairs.
>>
>>36013755
no, they get smelly fast and they are untrustable
>>
>>36013755
Like if shes cute/ has a nice personality then sure. Its not hard
>>
>>36013755
Yeah I'd also get married and have kids. Don't tell pol though
>>
>>36013755
>no 2D black gf with blue hair and heterochromatic eyes
koroshite kureyo
>>
Yes, now fuck off faggot
>>
Sorry, but I'd have to say no.
I don't want to race mix.
>>
>>36013755
yes, now gimme that ebony booty
>>
>>36013755
No, they have stinky pussies.
>>
>>36013755
I've only ever seen 1 black chick I'd actually date.

Other than that, no, never.
>>
>>36013795
so much this!! also it would be emotionally easier to be with a nigger since there is no reason we even should have anything we could relate over other than ourselves
>>
Definitely sleep with one. I dunno maybe marry one I guess.
>>
>>36013755

YES!!!!!!

PLEASE GIVE ME A BLACK GF
>>
>>36013755
Why not
I like girls
>>
I could fuck one, but not date in order to establish any kind of meaningful relationship.
>>
>>36013755
id date anyone as long we got along and stuff
post contact info :3
>>
No.Black women are ugly, Black girls CANNOT be attractive..there is no such thing as an attractive black girl.
>>
Yes. She has to be into raceplay and role-playing as a runaway slave who gets fucked by her masta.
>>
Yes

t. Not white man
>>
>>36013755
i only like black girls desu

i don't know if i'm white though, i'm mixed with black but i'm mostly white
>>
>>36013755
Only if they're brown and have non-black facial and body features.

So, probably no.
>>
>>36013755
I would if they were cute and didn't have a blackcent.

The issue is that no black girl would date me because I unironically think whites are the master race (I judge individuals individually so just in general) and unironically like trump.
>>
>>36013755
can't say that I'm attracted to them in particular but if she's fine yeah sure
not a /pol/ faggot
>>
>>36013755
I take a school shuttle, as expected there are plenty of black women. Personally I don't find them all that attractive, but the biggest issue I have is that they all wear these perfumes (I think) that smell of some combination of buttered popcorn jellybeans, shampoo, and skittles. That shit is so fucking nasty, They ALL have it, and if even one of them gets on, the WHOLE bus reeks of that shit. I can hardly last 30 mins with that, I can't imagine having to deal with it for my entire life.
>>
>>36013755
She'd have to be cute and have pale skin, but her race doesn't affect my decision.
>>
File: 1488382621697.jpg (210KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488382621697.jpg
210KB, 1024x768px
Yes, marriage isn't something I ever particularly want though.
>>
Any kind of girl with a tight vagina is fine for 50% of this board userbase.
>>
Yes i would. Although i find them somewhat less attractive on average.
>>
>>36013755
If she has a good personality and does not speak in ebonics then I sure.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.