[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speak your mind here, OP is here to listen you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484286764571.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484286764571.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Frequent /pol/ack here, got banned there for few days.

Since before /pol/ in the beginning of 2010's I used to be a frequent robot, I will stay here for a short while out of an old habit.

I pick up following vibes from /r9k/ in the current year
>hating the /pol/ for being too serious
>deeming the new /b/ too degenerate
>not posting in /soc/ either because unless you post genitals you get no replies there
>/pol/ rejects trying to recreate the old /b/

I remember back in a day, this place was full of suicidal people, but I guess they got replaced by you guys (wherever the hell you have migrated from) and /r9k/ has a different vibe to it.

I guess ITT you can ask me anything, tell me something about your life or rant about personal issues. Most I'd like to know, what are you doing currently?
>>
This board is purely for complaining about failure regarding women. Or complaining about women. Or complaining about normies.
>>
>>36013710
I'm getting ready to demand a raise in a few hours.

How can I possibly get a better job? Only worked at a hospital for four years. Associate's and tech support certificate that seems to mean jack shit. Come from a legit poor family (mom got her first paycheck at 11), and despite not even clearing 30k last year I'm in a better position than nearly everyone else in my family.
>>
>>36013776
That much is understood, indeed.

>>36013821
I personally struggle with the same issue, I work as graphic designer at a rural town. I don't have any financial problems or anything (I live with parents anyway so I only pay for internet bills) but it's boring as shit in here, no people my age (20-something) around in here, it's all either young kids or middle-aged and older. I wanna move to a bigger city to work as graphic designer and rent a place, but I don't know how to go about that, when most job openings are hidden and not openly declared.

Addressing your issue, I think you should ask your HR Mananger to send you to trainings to acquire more qualifications, meaning you could be given more responibilities, therefore it would be justified to pay you more.
>>
>>36013995
That's the thing, I already know a ton of shit. If I were left alone for the entire night I'd have quite a lot done, more than any one person on my shift. I've trained three coworkers and even my own supervisor.
But since I'm night shift...it doesn't matter. No one notices and 20 year old coworkers make more than me despite doing so much less.

I have many examples of why I deserve more. I either need to get paid more or I need to ask my director what I should stop doing. And there's a lot I can stop doing.

The other issue I'm having with jobs is that they make it seem like you gotta be 30 to even start off with an entry level position. Bachelor's required plus 2-4 years field experience. I wanna get into tech support but at this point I want something that won't leave me even more crippled. My ankles already hurt every night from lifting and carrying heavy shit for hours.
>>
>>36014136
The economy is in pretty bad shape, because of immigrants pushing for the entry-levels jobs and the ever-increasing flood of fresh college grads pushing for the specialized positions. This makes it easy for employers to demand far more, such as you have to know more languages and need to know how to use MS Office programs even as a janitor etc.

It really sounds like you should take off few days (say you have health issues), that would help you think straight and figure out how to go about getting the tech support position.
>>
>>36014278
There's studying for A+ but I've kinda...given up for a while now. I average 64% on the practice tests my work place has an archive of, and I need an 80% to pass. It's also $200 a voucher which isn't a tiny amount for me to possibly waste.

I also have a week and a half off vacation plotted for a month and two weeks from now so that's something.

I feel like I'm a worthless loser and when I see every other 24 year old guy complain about how he's only making 45k, I can't help but feel like I'm a genetic dead. My family isn't a good example of quality, that's for sure. I hate where I work but given it's the experience I have, it feels like the longer I keep working here, the more I'll be stranded to this type of job, and nothing else is hiring that's worth swapping for...maybe a dollar more. I could make more at a fucking Walmart with my experience. How the fuck does that mean anything good about prospects?
>>
>>36014351
You work a certain time, you collect field experience, you are bound to have a competitive edge at one point before the kids fresh outta school who have none. Take that into factor too.
>>
Not sure if you're going to read this OP but,
umm...
I'm going to start trade school and I will be hating the rest of my fucking life.
I know college is cucked and life seems to have nothing going for me.

I can't meet the demands of society. I hate myself for not being good enough and nothing seems to work out for me.
>>
>>36013710
I'm seriously considering killing myself.
I'm at uni, and my last semester was shit, and this one is turning into shit too, I can't fucking BARE to tell my parents again, so i'm just going to fucking end it. I hate myself so fucking much. I could go plastic bag + rubberbands, or get a jacket, fill it with rocks, tire myself out, and drown. I wish someone would just kill me, it'd be so much easier.
>>
>>36015003
If your uni is the point of you wanting to kill yourself
You should kill yourself
>>
>>36015495
Case and point anon, case and point...
>>
>>36015495
>>36015610
Also are the methods I said valid? I don't want to be a vegetable.
>>
>>36015636
Go to the highest ledge you can get to and just jump off

I think its how id do it i just hope i could enjoy the fall at that point instead of being terrified. And if its high enough theres no way you survive
>>
>>36015636
Listen dumbass. You're obviously a bit of a failure, right? So chances are you'll fuck up trying to kill yourself. Lock yourself somewhere private and just wait for dehydration to kill you
>>
>>36015718
Thanks.
>>36015739
Well fuck you too.
>>
>>36015003
That is not a very good attitude to go about life. If you already don't give a fuck about anything, why not do something radical with your life?

>Enlist french foreign legion
>Go do volunteer work somewhere far from home (within your own country is also fine)
>Take a long backpacking trip

Not only are things listed above taking your mind off from suicide, but they also help build your resume in the eyes of whatever future employer you might end up with if you wish to "return to normal life" at any point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.