[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FEELS/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Allme.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
Allme.png
21KB, 357x313px
Where are those /feels/ thread ?

Storytime
>Be 19, be fatfuck and having multiple fuck ups and decide to save some money and move abroad for studies from shitty country and fix my life overall
>Move to uni and live in dorms
>Flatmate is a qt and i was afraid to get a crush on her was fighting with feels succesfully untill christmas
>She leaves for holidays feel lonely af and start really missing her and realise she's actually my crush.
>After Christmas we started getting closer and closer
>One day we get drunk and spoon together without doing anything else, she told me she regreted it and shouldn't happen again
>fast forward 2 weeks
>Get drunk again just the two of us
>Go to her room, spoon, cuddle, kiss (lost my kissless virginity) and tells me she likes me and other shit.
>Ohshitdidijustfinallymakeit.jpeg?
>Day next starting making weird hints that we can't keep this going although we both like each other.
>Talk yesterday, she tells me she doesn't want a relationship and doesn't want to be in a cage with a relationship although she likes me and that we should stop whatever we've done and pretend it didn't happen although we both like each other and uni is not the time to get into relationships. Wants to be friends for the meantime without doing anything so i don't get "attached", i told her i can't pretend nothing happened but what can i do if she doesn't want i guess i have to deal with it. I fell for the get /fit/ meme and fell for my flatmate and now it's a major fuck up. It never gets better no matter how much you try to turn your life around. I don't know if i should talk to her again just for one more shot or whatever, i sweared i will never fall in love again after getting rejected so many times in the past but got confident after started fixing my body and self. What i'm supposed to do now?
>>
Stop obsessing about someone who doesn't want you and leave your dorm room more often so you can meet more people/find someone who might actually want you.
>>
>>36013553
my life would be so differant if it would just go away, fuck my acne
>>
Eh, learn how to fix it, be determined to fix it. Don't sit around and self pity yourself, motivate yourself to change. I've been in the same spot that you have pal and until you learn to not let yourself feel like a sack of shit, you'll still feel like a total sack of shit. Step up to the plate man, make a change.
>>
File: MakesYouWonder2.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
MakesYouWonder2.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
>>36013599
I leave the dorm almost everyday for gym and to study, i don't have time to do other stuff and dislike clubbing or going out and at the end of day it's just really nice when i come back and she's there and we've fun and talk. I don't know how did i get obsessed. Should i just deal with it and become friends with her and start searching for someone that i actually love and loves me back, instead of liking the first girl that's nice to me?
>>
I was supposed to buy something at the grocery store and submit a resume for therapy on Wednesday but I haven't yet and I honestly feel like if I do I will die. I'm having very bad anxiety and stress right now.
>>
>>36013553
It's not a /feel/ you absolute fucking normie, kill yourself, it's a fucking blogpost, get the fuck out, i wish you could die
>>
>>36013653
>she's the only human I have contact with
>it's really nice when I come home and pretend we have a relationship
>why did I become obsessed with her?

You need to spend some time studying your life, because it's really not that hard to figure out if you just stop ignoring the obvious.
Nothing worth having is cheap or easy, it always takes time and effort.
If you have time for the gym, and you have time for studying, then you need to make time to get a fucking life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.