[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /anger issues/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: e28.jpg (15KB, 532x280px) Image search: [Google]
e28.jpg
15KB, 532x280px
Just smashed my bedroom window and parts of my wall. A couple months ago I kicked in my computer monitor and shoved my $1000 computer off the desk, breaking them both.

Anyone know what else I can destroy that feels good?
>>
>>36012851
Stacy's hymen lmao
>>
Destroy the normalfags, OP. Do it.
>>
>>36012851
i try not to destroy expensive stuff, so i go out holding my breath, find a wooden plank or something similar and start hitting a wall. G R E A T
>>
>>36014267
Yeah i mostly get a rusty axe and hit trees as hard is i can when its necessary

Otherwhise if you need to actually break stuff and can bottle up your anger over certain time periods go to a dumpster or scrapyard
>>
I tore my keyboard off the desk and started slamming it against a chair because they keys kept sticking and I was already pissed from a shit day at work. Been using the on-screen keyboard to type for months now haha
>>
>>36012851
Anon. I am proud of you. That's a great effort. Can you please tell us more about what prompted you into this display of glorious autism?

I keep trying to tell these faggots this shit gets results, but they're all like "Just try live in your car or get a part time job until your parents get off your back"

I love smashing computer chairs. They break constantly anyway. It's great when you finally get the absolute shits and smash them into the ground until they break everywhere.

Keyboards and game pads are also jizz your pants awesome to break.
>>
File: images(49).jpg (25KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images(49).jpg
25KB, 485x303px
>>36014942
Nice. Keyboards are the best.
>>
File: 1485984048835.jpg (82KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1485984048835.jpg
82KB, 630x630px
People who destroy technology and machines over their own petty butthurt don't deserve to live desu

Hope the Androids gas you all
>>
File: 1490142515370.png (112KB, 386x396px) Image search: [Google]
1490142515370.png
112KB, 386x396px
>>36012851
that shit is horrible, nowadays i manage not to break shit or even hit my stupid self but keeping it all in is such a disgusting feeling
the worse part is when i get mad at other people, it takes so much from me to hold myself back and not choke them to death

i always remind myself that NOTHING good is gonna come out of me sperg raging but maybe one of these days my mind is gonna be somewhere else and i'm gonna do something stupid

it makes me feel so dumb and autistic, i wish i could just fix my brain
>>
>>36014194
TOP MEME DOOD
>>
I cured my anger issues by replacing them with depression
>>
>>36012851
I dropped something that belongs to my gf's brother out of the 4 floor in their house cause the guy was cock blocking me.
>>
I used to destroy a lot of things playing video games

eventually I just learned to laugh whenever I got angry. Someone picks Torbjorn on assault Hanamura? So what? They win by a landslide? Meh I'll try again, their Genji starts BMing us. Lol

Pretty comfy desu.
>>
>>36016392
how does ano achieve this
>>
Wowza I remember I cut about 25 strawberries and cleaned then well, chilled and everything.

Then my fucking dad got home and ate A L L the fuckers
All of them

I just went in the garage and took an axe or a hammer I cant remember and then just started absolutely destroying the fuck out of a wood bed frame piece

It's just the fact he basically hovered over them and went "nom nom nom so good!" That's what made me go wild
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.