[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do grils do this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1467145353085.gif (942KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467145353085.gif
942KB, 500x281px
Do grils do this?
>>
File: 1488398102835.jpg (74KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1488398102835.jpg
74KB, 500x525px
Who cares what girls do? They are stupid, they are inferior to us.

Why would the lion worry about the movement of the ants?
>>
>>36012870
NIce originalus comentus
>>
I broke my hymen by running into a table when I was like 10.
>>
>>36012844
Yes, it hurts. I hate desks.

>tfw perfect height so desk cuts into boobs
>have to rest them on the desk because I can't put them under
>>
>>36012896
One time I got my nipple caught in a padlock latch.
It cut my nipple.
>>
Shimoneta :3
>>
>>36012896
You can't mention your boobs without telling us their size.
>>
This gif made me laugh really hard for some reason
>>
>>36012908
Do you still have your nip? What were you doing with a padlock latch with your boobs out?

>>36012916
>i tell you the size
>you don't believe me and ask for pics
>i say no
I saved us both time.
>>
>>36012892
>>36012896
You are both stupid I do not respect you
>>
>>36012949
There's a padlock latch on my door because I get paranoid at night and I had the door open, the latch was not against the wall and I was playing fallout naked. I went to get up and rush out the door because my toast popped and idk I'm the perfect height that my nipple sliped into the latch hole and got CAUGHT, I had to free it with my hands.
I felt like a fox in a bear trap dude.

Yes, I did bleed tho.
>>
>>36012949
>you don't believe me and ask for pics

That alone reveals you have sizeable knockers

How about you post them anyway so I can get a quick fap and you can get an ego boost?
>>
>>36012949
So you're 150cm tall with 28K?
>>
>>36012991
Where is the handle on your door for you to hit with your nipple?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.