[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the government owes us girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11

think about it
none of us would be depressed, none of us would be suicidal. We'd all be happy and healthy, functional members of society.
Why does no one care about us? Why do people only care about women's issues? why isn't there a support network set up to help us get girlfriends?
>>
File: implying.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>36012723
>none of us would be depressed, none of us would be suicidal.
>>
Enjoy your one-sided relationship.
>>
>>36012723
Wasn't there a lunatic European guy who had a website seriously suggesting this? He also thought his parents abused him because they never hired him a prostitute in his teens.
>>
>>36012822
>tfw my dad regularly jokes about getting me a prostitute
>>
File: 1468210395962.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1468210395962.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>36012723
Maybe if >tfw no gf was my only problem
>>
File: 1487603539412.jpg (64KB, 954x405px) Image search: [Google]
1487603539412.jpg
64KB, 954x405px
Women are the least of my problems, I barely care about women anymore, I'm destined to be a wizard
>>
>>36012839
>tfw dad offered me prostitute money but I never took it
Regrets
>>
>>36012723
It would be amazing,yes. Arranged marriage also sounds nice.
>>
No man with a gf is ever suicidal or depressed. Oh wait...
>>
not necessarily owed, but it should be something you need before society can look down on you for not getting a job and contributing. Why the fuck should anyone work 40 hours a week when they won't even come home to a wife and family? Refusing to contribute to society should be socially acceptable when that society is denying a person their basic human needs. What the government owes us is a living until we can find a gf, or in the case of people like us, until we die alone.
>>
I wouldn't be happy with a girl who was forced to be with me.
>>
>>36012849
This post made my day thanks for your contribution anon.
>>
>>36012723
YOU ARE NOT DEPRESSED OR SUICIDAL FUCKING MENTALLY HEALTHY NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012850
If you had any morals you wouldn't regret it.
I was in thailand where 10/10 hookers cost as low as 20$ and haven't took one.
I feel good about myself and if I'll have a girlfriend in the future I'd be 100% honest with her and guess how would she and I felt if I told her I fucked a hooker.

Disgusting.
>>
File: aDsEp10.jpg (62KB, 836x1114px) Image search: [Google]
aDsEp10.jpg
62KB, 836x1114px
Why is it that people still don't understand that it's not primarily about the sex itself. Knowing that someone would only be with me because they're forced to do so isn't much of a comforting idea.
>>
the loser faggot class isn't depressed enough yet to require a societal role of its own. right now it just helps everyone else to feel better about themselves and its left at that.
>>
>>36014364
they wouldn't be forced to be with you tho, they'd have great remuneration. we just need the economies of scale to make whores a little bit cheaper to make this viable
>>
>>36012723
Please stop thinking that getting a gf would suddenly fix why you're upset.

If a GF can actually fix your """depression""" you are a poser and not a true robot.
>>
Wouldn't it just be depressing to have someone who was forced to be with you though?
>>
>>36014047
Girls would slit your throats in your sleep if the government mandated they had to marry a bunch of people with no jobs and who posted self-entitled shit like this.
Just a heads up before you bring about the end of our society because you wanna get laid.
>>
>>36012723
>none of us would be depressed, none of us would be suicidal
Imagine the average state employee, picture how they act towards basically everything around them.

Imagine the average vindictive cunt that society has the gaul to call a "woman". Imagine what she's like.

Now imagine that same woman, but she's poor. Not due to circumstance, but because she's expected to be given everything in life and feels "above" things normal people do. We call these "welfare queens".

That's your girlfriend. She's not going to be your dream gf, she's going to be a vindictive cunt who hates her job but it's probably easier than a real job because there if she's a dick to customers she'd get fired, but here she can be horrible to you and still get her bux for vaguely pretend to be your gf. You don't matter to her, or the people paying her.
>>
>>36014396
Still a form of coercion. If she doesn't not spend time with me because she wants to, I'm not interested. If being with me is just a means to an end, what's the point?
>>
File: apuappu.png (78KB, 1349x695px) Image search: [Google]
apuappu.png
78KB, 1349x695px
>>36014489
>still a form of coercion (in pic)
also you are pretty detached from reality if you think whores just laugh at their clients and cant have any empathy
>>
>>36012723
Because the government and society doesn't care about men, ad we are disposable. Even the highest tier Chad is worth less than a woman. If the roles were reversed, there would be billion dollar programs devoted to making vaginas feel better, but since we're lowly penises, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>36014520
You're pretty detached from reality if you think whores would spend time with their clients if they weren't paid.
>>
>>36012723
I'd be happy with one of those life sized dolls. Gubbermen plz.
>>
>>36014586
ofc not since they got work to do but then it also isnt JUST A MEANS TO END
>>
>>36014610
Yes, what point are you trying to make. People on here want to be desired and loved. Prostitutes provide neither. It cannot be achieved through coercive means.
>>
>>36014663
>prostitutes provide neither
>coercive
lmao how thick can you be
>>
>>36012723
No one owes you shit you dumbfuck
>>
>>36014702
frowningStefanMolyneux.jpg
>>
>>36014422
>self-entitled
>wanting something that every man had prior to feminism
if you had bothered to read my post you'd see that I wouldn't mandate that women have to marry anyone anyway. There's nothing entitled about believing you ought to get something out of a system if you're contributing to it, well unless you're a normie cuck that is
>>
In the old days you could just steal a girl and make her your wife.

Now the government stops you from doing that.

The government is actively preventing you from getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>36014364

Eventually they will develop Stockholm Syndrome.

Also in nature, women are not supposed to have choice. Men are supposed to make women their mates by force.
>>
File: 1491253233611.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491253233611.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>36012723
>why isn't there a support network set up to help us get girlfriends?

tinder? not all girs want Chads. Im FAR from being a chad yet having a date 2nite. grows some balls and do it. just do it fgt
>>
>>36015753
How tall are you?
Are you employed?
How many friends do you have?
>>
>>36012723
>got a gf
>still mentally ill
>it ruined the relationship
Nope.
>>
>>36015775
>inb4 EUrofag
179 cm
shitty job, waiter
im quite sociable yet quite akward
i dont know about your area but there quite a number of memer girls around me, its much easyer to start convos with them
>>
>>36015837
>179 cm
opinion discarded
>>
File: v22_00000008[1].jpg (198KB, 990x952px) Image search: [Google]
v22_00000008[1].jpg
198KB, 990x952px
>>36012723
>the government

uncle adams
>>
>>36015842
oh well. still get to fuck on regular basis so i dont care desu
>>
>Why do people only care about women's issues?
I suppose men don't have the time to complain about their issues or form male focused support services. Men are too busy working hard to attract and support women.

I doubt men would utilize male only support services anyway. Men like to sit back after working hard and say that they're self made and everyone who isn't like themselves is a lazy parasite who isn't a man like them.
>>
For most of history, life has been pretty shit for guys like us. The social contract (work hard, be a good member of society, etc =wife, family and home) has been a minority of time.
>>
>>36014422
Kek look at thia dumbmotherfucker when actually the opposite is true and cunts would conform to any popular opinion.

Cunts are married to the gubmint corporations nowadays that are stealing your gfs, the ones that aren't being put into sex trafficking by related groups.

In the past when men were denied cute young wives they would riot and burn everything in site.
>>
>>36012723
Why would anyone care about you? Nobody owes you shit loser. I'd kill my daughter before I let her be with anyone on this board unironically.
>>
>>36017396
I'd kill your daughter before you got a chance to.
>>
>>36012723
Gfs aren't a commodity or a right that can be afforded to half the populace, they're people. You can't force them to date you.
>>
>>36017427
>The nerd says he'll kill others
>He only kills himself out of shame and guilt
lmfao, learn to tie a noose and wear it around your neck loser
>>
>>36012723
>Why do people only care about women's issues?

because nature made males disposable just look at the amount of sperm we create. we are meant to be disposable. also if women are going take money from males because most tax payers are males to fund women only entitlement programs then yes men should have a say if they should have a gf service program from the government.
>>
>>36017396
Kek these kind of emasculated faggots perpetuate the failed nanny state with their strooooong daughters

HAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAJAHAHAHS BITCH
>>
>>36014422
not if he is paying his taxes because women right now are robbing from men to give to women in form of female only entitlement programs.
>>
>>36017543
What programs? They don't have that in Canada.
>>
>>36017543
You mean like NEETs robbing people who work so they can sit on their ass all day being a useless blob of shit?
>>
>>36012723

Getting a government issued gf would be worse than hiring a prostitute to play the gf.

We don't want gfs, we want the validation of a female's genuine desire for us. That's why just going for a prostitute doesn't fix things, if that were the case we would all go for prostitutes.

But even with a prostitute, at least you're paying her with your money. You're doing something, she's acknowledging some worth on you. In the scenario you propose, there's no reason to feel worthy of it, and have no doubts that your government issued gf won't make any effort to make you feel any less worthless. And she would have every right to hate your guts anyway, it would be like retail job but with the whiniest client ever.
>>
>>36017509
>If I link some words together maybe someone will take me seriously
>A-anyone?
>>
>>36015703
>Men are supposed to make women their mates by force

Well then kidnap your own wife like your cavemen ancestors, don't expect the government to help you.
>>
>>36017574
Women have a higher life expectancy then men and they get to enjoy the entitlement programs far longer then men. Women get to enjoy free social security and free medical that is payed by mostly men. also society likes to help women more then men so they get other extra female only entitlement programs that are also payed by men because mostly men pay more in taxes.
>>
File: free market dating has failed.jpg (71KB, 720x532px) Image search: [Google]
free market dating has failed.jpg
71KB, 720x532px
>>36012723
Free market dating has failed!
>>
>>36015753

I can't even keep conversations going on tinder. To be honest I don't even know what to talk about with normal women.
>>
>>36017633
fuck neets they don't deserve jack shit if they don't pay their taxes not even the right to vote.
>>
>>36017673
....my guy, what are you talking about?
If men pay.more taxes it's because they make more money, isn't it?
What is the free social security and free medical?
>>
The government should initiate a program to give the lethal injection to anyone wanting to die. It would help overpopulation. Nothing of value would be lost. I would definitely do it.
>>
>>36017783
But anon, the state needs you to do slave labor for them. You didn't really think that they actually care about your well being, did you?
>>
>>36017831

I don't do slave labor for them, and in fact I'm not qualified to give them any meaningful service. I'm just a waste of resources for them. Sometimes I wish I were black so I could make a scene and get shot by the police.
>>
>>36017750
if you retire in America you can live off your social security. also you get free medical if you are a senior and women get more free medical services that are payed by male tax payers. also like I said they get to enjoy it longer because they have a higher life expectancy then men.

>If men pay.more taxes it's because they make more money, isn't it?

exactly and they earn it not women. if you are going to feel entitle to male resources then males have a saying to your female body.
>>
>>36017950
Why would social security be free for women? What are the extra medical services women get for free?

Also now that you are entitled to women's bodies, w hat would you have them do or not do?
>>
>>36012723
If you're actually depressed a roastie will not solve your mental problems. That's not to say getting regular gash a few times a week won't feel good, but it's unlikely that it will emotionally stabilize you. This is of course assuming that you're clinical and not coming from the depprreshun side.
>>
>>36017986
because the average women who pays taxes gets everything back with tax returns and I don't consider that paying your taxes compare to males who have the money and who never get to see any of that back.

>What are the extra medical services women get for free?

like free abortions and shit. society cares about the health of females more because males are disposable and females are the limiting factor in reproduction. this is why you are going to see more free shit for women in health care that is payed by men.

Also now that you are entitled to women's bodies, w hat would you have them do or not do?

honestly I rather women not take money from men by force by pointing guns at them for not paying their taxes. I rather not tell women what to do and for them not to take money from men.
>>
>>36018159
My mom owes 40 000 a year in taxes and which covers my autismbux and medical care. I think you're misinformed and upset for no reason. My mom never even received child support and the government won't give her a tax cut for that.
>>
>>36017924
White people are actually statistically more like to get shot by a police officer during a violent confrontation that black people are. Go for it.
>>
>>36017683
>Free market dating has failed!
>For me*
>>
>>36018226
I am cool with that I respect your mother for paying taxes but the problem is that the average women is not paying taxes and they have privileges that are payed at the expense of men. also they even get to decide f we go to war or not because women are the majority of voters. Why should women have this much authority when they don't have the responsibility of going to war or not even doing the fighting?
>>
File: high res mcchicken r9k edition.jpg (375KB, 1400x810px) Image search: [Google]
high res mcchicken r9k edition.jpg
375KB, 1400x810px
>>36018383
>*it's the mcchicken
>>
>>36018424
What are you trying to say faggot? Are you to afraid to even speak your mind on a anonymous forum? Or do you have to hide behind memes that mean nothing and only you know about?
>>
>>36018410
The average woman pays taxes. Even I pay taxes and I'm disabled.

I promise you, women aren't the majority of voters. Look it up.
>>
>>36014422

I'm not a neet. I'm a wizard doctor. I would take a government sponsored gf. Problem is she'd be fat and I don't like fat chicks.
>>
>>36018486
>women aren't the majority of voters

yes they are because they have a higher life expectancy then men they get to out vote men in decisions. come on use your brain!

>>36018486

>The average woman pays taxes

I fucking told you the average women gets that shit back in tax returns they are not paying the taxes men are because they have the most money.
>>
>>36018537
>Problem is she'd be fat and I don't like fat chicks.

>> I shouldn't have to lower my standards to find a girlfriend; girls should have to lower their standards to accommodate ME.
>>
>>36018450
>taking a thread about gubament issued gfs seriously to begin with

beyond my comprehension tbqh with you lad
>>
>>36018537

Also I pay enormous amounts of taxes to support people on disability, single moms, old people, schools for kids and I get nothing back.

The government quite literally owes me.
>>
>>36018587
What are women only tax returns? There aren't any
>>
>>36018590

Fat is a choice. It's not something anyone has to be.
>>
>>36018600
>more memes
Kill yourself trash. Nobody will even notice you're gone
>>
>>36018486
>I promise you, women aren't the majority of voters. Look it up.

In the US they are more likely to vote, and also make up a larger percentage of the population. If you're talking globally, you have to consider that averages in countries from Africa and the middle east that literally don't allow women to vote, or if they do, with considerable stipulations.
>>
>>36018537
I'll be your gf. I never had a bf before. I'm losing weight right now, so if you like me for who I am it will pay off in the end when I look good.
>>
>>36018644
I mean globally, I'm not American.
>>
>>36018633
>more memes
>actually zero memes

k
>>
>>36018671
>If you're talking globally, you have to consider that averages in countries from Africa and the middle east that literally don't allow women to vote, or if they do, with considerable stipulations.
>>
>>36018686
Stop replying loser
>>
>>36018723
You first cuck
>>
>>36018653

Just how fat are you? Contrast I the weight loss. Where do you live?
>>
>>36018767
>Contrast I the weight loss

Congrats on the weight loss

Autocorrect.
>>
>>36018738
>replies with even more memes
Your life is a joke. Can you even talk like a normal person? You're going to die alone
>>
>>36018424
>*The best fast food sandwich
>>
>>36018804
>-m-muh memes!! ;~;

Kek so pathetic.
>>
>>36018767
I'm a 200lb Canadian. 5'7
>>
>>36018618
of course not but like I said men are making the most money and the rich don't get tax returns they never get to see that money back that is spend on giving women free shit and women have the power to get free shit because they vote. Women for some reason think we have infinite resources and that the government is not going to run out of money so they keep demanding for more free shit.
>>
>>36012723
You would revert back to suicidal again the minute she says "no" to sex or whines when she wants to do something you don't and guilt trips you into doing it.

Having a gf does not mean sex whenever you want, and it certainly means eventual destruction of your privacy.
>>
<jajajajajajajajajajajajakakajajajajajajakajajajajajaj
>>
>>36018898
Men aren't making THAT much more money, that implies a wage gap and there isn't one.
>>
>>36018956
There IS a wage gap, but it's based on men getting different degrees, getting better jobs with those degrees, and working more hours rather than the sexism meme.
>>
No, but I do think prostitution should be legalized and subsidized by the government.

Few good things happen in a society where a lot of young guys aren't getting laid regularly.
>>
>>36018877

How old are you? Where in canada? I'm a 150 lb 5'8" canadian. You'd have to lose about 80 lbs. That's probably not possible. The metabolism fights weight loss after a while. I've seen very few people lose anywhere near that amount sustainably. But keep trying. It's a good thing to work to work on either way.

Why on earth would you be interested in me as your boyfriend if you've never had one? Why not just fuck a Chad/Brad on tinder like everyone else?
>>
>>36019007
My normal weight is 170, if I get lighter than that it might not be healthy. So that's around 30lbs which is doable. I'm 23 and live in Ontario.

I don't believe in premarital sex or hookups and I do not like chads and brads.
>>
>>36013847
We're depressed because we never got to experience sex in our development years like a normal person.
>>
>>36019094
>normal weight is higher than I've ever weighed
>premarital implying marital

Sorry looks like we have two deal breakers. I will take the compliment though. Again good luck on the weight loss and hope you find what you're looking for.

Myself I would kill to be a Chad or brad. I'm just too short and ugly and have too many other problems to be able to do it.
>>
>>36019154
I lost my virginity at 27. I eventually ascended into Chadhood and live a good life now. It's never too late.
>>
>>36019211
There are short Chads and there are ugly Chads. Quit making excuses.
>>
>>36019211
Thanks for considering me, I didn't know you didn't want to get married.
>>
>>36019297
>this is what brad actually believes
>>
>>36019328
Only a kissless virgin robot would deny it.
>>
>>36014396
thats makes it even worse tbqh

>at home
>door knocks
>hello anon im your new gdgf (government designated girlfriend)
>shit, did they actualy do that? look, im not really comfortable being with someone that was forced to be with me, have a nice day
>closes door
>she holds it
>you cant do that anon, you have to accept me as your gdgf
>why are you insisting? im releasing you from the burden of being forced to be with the ugliest turbo manlet you've ever seen in your entire life. this is really not necessary, good bye
>closes door
>she holds it again, losing patience
>ok listen here you disgusting beta i have to call bf while actualy dating chad, im being paid to be here with you
>hahahahahah are you being paid for that shit? whatever than, come in
>she enters, sits in couch, i go back to minding my own business
>starts voice messaging her friends on how she is glad she doesnt need to touch me and is getting paid really nicely
>calls chad, he comes, they go to the room together, locks door
>can hear really loud moans and bed shaking sounds
>think to myself 'they actually, unironically thought this was going to work?'
>starts crying on how i wish a girl would take a real interest in me
>>
>>36012792
Wrong. Women typically are happier in arranged marriages.
>>
File: SHITTING_70755e_2620329.jpg (607KB, 700x7750px) Image search: [Google]
SHITTING_70755e_2620329.jpg
607KB, 700x7750px
>>36012723
If the government gave us girlfriends the Isla Vista massacre, Virginia Tech and Columbine would have never happened (as well as the next massacre that is to come from SWIM).

With that being said, I'm sure as usual blackbots and poorfags will get the worst end of the stick which means I'd probably be stuck with a 2/10 shrek.
>>
>>36019430
You have some pitiful cuck fantasies.
>>
>>36019406
More like only a Brad that desperately wants to believe he could be a chad would deny it.
>>
>>36019506
Truly one of /our guys/.
>>
>>36019493
Women are less happy and healthy in marriage then men regardless. Look it up.
>>
>>36019506
>>36019549
>lacking this much of reading comprehension

faggots im saying how this would be horrible, not how i'd love to get cucked
>>
>>36019530
Since when are kissless virgin robots qualified to define who is Chad?
>>
>>36019624
I bet you were fapping while you wrote out that greentext.
>>
>>36019312

I decided against marriage when I decided against having kids. My life has been horrible and even though I feel a strong drive to reproduction I am not doing it. I would hate myself even more if I passed on my hellish problems to a child. Marriage without kids is pointless.
>>
>>36019692
I'm antinatalist but I still want to get married. I think it's for relationship security. I don't want to live my life with somebody who can just walk away at any time with no consequences. Having to go to a lawyer might be incentive to give the relationship another chance. I'd sign a prenup either way. Not looking to gain possessions.
>>
>>36019626

when a guy is exactly the opposite of him and gets gfs?
>>
>>36019765

That would be the majority of men.
>>
>>36019786
exactly. being hhkv is the uncommon. you can easily tell who's chad and who isnt, only see who's ever had a loving gf.
>>
>>36019754

What on earth made you an antinatalist? I thought all women inherently want to reproduce.
>>
>>36019898
What? No. I never want kids and I think people who do have them are selfish brainlets ruled by hormones.
Nothing made me this way except maybe spending time with children.
>>
>>36019873
That would mean the majority of men are Chads.
>>
>>36019997
exactly

originalio commentario
>>
>>36019931

Why do you think that? Do you dislike children? I love children. I think they're super fun. If I was healthy or normal if have a bunch.
>>
>>36020154
>if have

I'd have
>>
>>36020154
I am autistic and their voices make my skin buzz. Also they are full of germs and lice. Once I asked a child not to touch my new shirt with its chocolate covered fingers and it did anyway. I nearly backhanded it across the room, but I didn't because I would never hurt anything weaker than me. I was just furious.
>>
>>36012723
If the guberment gave you gf's then you wouldn't wife up some used up post-wall slut anon when she's done with the CC.
>>
>>36014331
What's actually wrong with it if she's making money and it's her choice?
>>
>>36019626
>brad
>kissless virgin
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.