[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does hugging a girl in bed feel like anons? How does it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ohd4k8LdZr1u5lqbno1_1280.jpg (49KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohd4k8LdZr1u5lqbno1_1280.jpg
49KB, 500x336px
what does hugging a girl in bed feel like anons?

How does it feel to look a girl in the eyes after she just sucked you dry?

What do you talk about?

Do you cringe or, what's the general feel like, being next to someone that's just done that with you?

22 virgin here, so wouldn't know.
>>
cuddling is comfy

im autistic so the second one always felt weird
>>
You lose interest as soon as you cum and cuddling becomes a chore
>>
>>36012067
Speak for yourself.
>That comfy feel of cuddling after blowing a load. The clarity of mind and just spooning there tightly without a care in the world.
>>
It sucks for me personally because i have awkward shoulders and cant get comfy in bed unless I'm really contorted.

But it's nice. Skin is specifically what our brain loves most of all, living flesh. The smell and the feeling. But if you don't like how someone smells, or how they feel, or how they sound, or any other little thing. That's your brain telling you that there is something off, something on a physical but scientific level that you are incompatible with someone.
>>
>>36012003
After suck his cock, I swallow and climb up his body, kissing his tummy as I go. I don't kiss his mouth, but I lay kisses everywhere I an before he gets fed up with it and makes me get off the bed. But the few times we do cuddle after, it's such a full filling moment.. pleasing him and swallowing a load. I usually draw designs on his chest with my finger, just kinda skimming over him. I'll kiss his shoulder and offer my chest for him to lay on. My boobs are a little bigger, so it hurts when he lays directly on them but I endure it. I play with his hair and kiss his head while he starts to doze off. Sometimes I hum, but mostly I gently rub his head wit one hand and the other rubs his back and cradles him close.
Truely, there is no heaven like a bed wi h your lover sleeping peacefully in it, the glow of sex still heavy around you both.
>>
You just relax and be happy.
>>
>>36012003
>what does hugging a girl in bed feel like anons?
Warm, and either like you're protecting someone or being protected, depending on who is holding whom.
>How does it feel to look a girl in the eyes after she just sucked you dry?
Pride, perhaps? Or maybe it's a feeling of strength in having power over another.
>What do you talk about?
What we want to eat afterwards, usually.
>Do you cringe or, what's the general feel like, being next to someone that's just done that with you?
I see it as a token of her dedication to me. Likewise, I'll express my dedication to her.
>>
>>36012676
Nice story trapman
>>
File: 1466752863708.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466752863708.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36012003
there is a huge monstrous difference between a girl you love and just a girl, regardless of physical appearance. It's almost repulsive with just a girl but with a girl you love it's fucking magically. But the days/months/years of misery that comes with love is not worth just those few special moments. It's very similar to hard drugs, it feels great when you first start but you crash hard and the only way to get out of it is to quit altogether or start doing drugs again. You'll never get out of this loop once you're in it. Feels bad man don't stress about it. Yeah on one end you are missing out but on the other you are saving yourself soooooooooo much trouble.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.