[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone feel like being the lowest-tier savior would still be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: negan-season-7-finale.jpg (74KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
negan-season-7-finale.jpg
74KB, 800x533px
Anyone feel like being the lowest-tier savior would still be better than being a wagie?

Even if Negan has you doing the shit work, at least you're contributing to society. Wagecuck jobs are jobs no one needs, just making you run around in circles for absolutely nothing. You can always work your way up in Negan's crew, but wagecuck management keeps their workhorses until they die of old age, and groom them to be their pets.

That might be the same feeling while being serving in Negan's peasant class, but in his unlike rl, finally snapping because of it is accepted, because you might get promoted if it's cool enough.
>>
>>36011876
I gave no idea what this thread is about but that guy looks like a budget don draper
>>
>>36011876
>Be weakass NEET that can't even muster up the will-power to work the most basic of wage jobs
>Genuinely believes that Negan will have use of him outside of being a fuck-bitch
lol
>>
>>36012091

All you have to do is pick a fight with someone and have a good reason for it. Then negan will walk over..

>what the fuck is going ON here? Lucielle and i just simply cannot staaand all that RACKET! you boys mind telling me what's going on?
>gives us one chance to explain ourselves
>*back leans*
>points lucille at you
>YOU actually are kind of a BADASS! You may actually have some kick in you for being such a scrawny little shit stain, and I just MIGHT need you one of these days. But for now i'll send one of my wives down to show you to the bar.
>turns to your opponent
>threatens him with the iron by singeing off their virgin neckbeard.
>>
>>36012220
Why would he side with you over the guy you started shit with?
>>
>>36012220

>He seriously wrote this shit out

These fantasies typically stay inside, just so you know.
>>
>>36011876
Anyone think the season finale was dull?
>>
>>36012352

Because the other guy was a shithead who was taking extra food
>>
>>36012459
It wasn't dull but I wonder how anyone can stand these shows where every single ep even season finale end up on cliffhangers.
>>
Anyone know what Glenn was saying when he was all fucked up?
>>
>>36012459
Yeah I was disappointed, I was hoping more would happen.
I kinda wanted to just get it over with and have Negan die or whatever Rick ends up doing to him.
>>
>>36013423

When are they going to squash their beef and fight together? How do they get over such a rock in the comics to become sorta friends?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.