[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have any mental disorders or have you ever lived

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1489181403921.jpg (75KB, 625x463px) Image search: [Google]
1489181403921.jpg
75KB, 625x463px
Anyone here have any mental disorders or have you ever lived with someone like that?

I have schizoid personality disorder and have never seen anyone with this disorder. I have also never seen any autistic, schizophrenic, bipolar, etc. I may have seen it, but I did not notice.
>>
>>36011824
>Anyone here have any mental disorders

EVERYone here has some form of mental disorder and all mental disorders are meme disorders
>>
>>36011824
Clinical depression and social anxiety am on 50mg of Sertraline recently it seems to have lost its effectiveness not sure whether I need to up the dosage or switch to something new
>>
I take pills to give me boobs and give me a big butt and thighs
>>
>>36012076
But this is not mental illness
>>
Acute Anorexia
Asperger's
Anxiety

No drugs all diagnosed.
>>
Borderline Personality Disorder
Depression
Anxiety

I also have Gender Dysphoria but it's impossible to transition for me so likely that will be the reason I kill myself.
>>
>>36011858
Idk man, some aren't. I cant drink caffeine at all without breaking a bit from reality, let me add, this never used to happen to me.

They are memes to the extent that people excuse their shitty behavior, or just dont try because muh illness.

Im not sure about schizophrenia, but I know bi-polar has a greater environmental factor. If I was raised better things might have been different. I remember as soon as I turned 19 I suddenly couldnt intepret reality effectively and I became extremely paranoid literally out of nowhere. And it only got worse. The meds I take, I can actually think clearly and have a better grip on myself, (not confidence wise) what Im saying is I dont walk around outside thinking everyone trying to get me or watching me. Depressive/manic states are still apparent, psychosis made them a lot more difficult though.
>>
Avoidant personality disorder
Adhd-pi
Currently on adderall which adds to my anxiety caused by avpdx but I love it too much to ever quit.
>>
File: 1488828028393.jpg (17KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1488828028393.jpg
17KB, 400x224px
>>36011824
Asperger's
PSTD
ADD

My family has told me to off myself multiple times. Only reason I'm still around is because Iv fucked up every attempt so far.
>>
paranoid schizophrenia
no drugs
why would i take drugs when my life feels like an endless acid trip
>>
Borderline personality disorder
Anxiety
ADHD
LKIU
AVPD
ABCD
>>
File: 1478730896250.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1478730896250.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
Is not anyone here proud to have mental problems or disorders?

I have autism and I feel good about this condition.
>>
>>36011824
Mild Asperger's
Severe social anxiety
Paranoid Schizophrenia

All diagnosed, no meds prescribed. They aren't really problems unless I'm either bullied by normalfags or get into friendship drama.
>>
>>36012371

I imagine many channers wish that they have some kind of condition that would justify their situation, but the reality is that most of them are just shitty human beans.

t. projecting but true
>>
>>36011824
I have anxiety disorder in my family, i feel it.

I have a grand mother with bi polar disorder and multiple personality disorder. I haven't met her personally because she lives in arazona and my mom (her daughter) says she knows she will fuck me up. Every kid that came in contact with her has had a very bad time. So i never bothered.

They say she received the trauma during the London blitz, she was a starving orphan and went into shock, mentally broke her. Myself? I have bad nerves
>>
File: dsd.png (29KB, 126x181px) Image search: [Google]
dsd.png
29KB, 126x181px
>>36012371
me. i am mentally disordered hipster
i'm proud about not being normie
>>
I have very bad OCD, possibly other illnesses but I don't feel like going back to psychiatrists to get diagnoses.
>>
>>36011824
>I have schizoid personality disorder and have never seen anyone with this disorder.
how new are you?
>>
>>36012533
>channers
return to reddit you dumb faggot
>>
>>36011824
Schizoid pd
Asperger
brief psychotic disorder
ADD

I don't know about you but it's logical you don't see anyone with schizoid pd, I take it you aren't fond of social interaction or people in general?
>>
>>36012533
I have Schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type and PTSD

They're official diagnosis by medical professionals. I'm unmedicated by choice and have actually seen an improvement over the past couple of years because of it. My heart goes out to all of you suffering from schizoid type disorders and wish you the best.
>>
>>36011824
I'm autistic and I have a dissociative disorder. I think most people here probably have mental problems.

>>36012371
I like being autistic too.
>>
>>36012047
Same except I only take beta blockers regularly and then occasionally benzos if the situtation demands it. If shit gets really serious I might add some booze on top of that.
>>
>>36011824
generalized anxiety disorder and social phobia
>>
not crazy but I'm in the truman show or something not really sure what because I can't find evidence of what is going on but I have evidence that something is going on
>>
Bipolarfag reporting in !
>>
I have bi polar disorder and psychosis during manic episodes

This time last year I totally flipped out. I thought people were spying me, I thought I was some sort of god, I thought that my oneitis was my chosen partner for life by god and sent her 100s of cringeworthy psychotic facebook messages over the space of a few months, I basically pissed off every friend I had at the time, tried it on and got rejected without even realizing by 3 or four different girls (but most of my delusions were centred around my oneitis). I stole my step dads car and thought that the voices on the radio were speaking directly to me, and I would talk back. I also tried (unsuccessfully) to steal my neighbours car. They even called the cops, luckily I'm a white male so I got let off with a warning "he needs to be on medication". I eventually got put on antipsychotics which slowly brought me back to reality, but it took a long time. I had to drop out of uni, move back in with my parents, and now have no friends at all, have gained a shitload of weight and feel depressed all the time. If I ever saw my oneitis or anyone I was in contact with while manic the embarrassment would probably make me an hero.
>>
F20.3 Undifferentiated schizophrenia
>>
>>36011824
clinical depression and dysgraphia reporting in.
>>
>>36014393
pt 2.

I was listening to a lot of Kanye West at the time. I thought Kanye was literally the second coming of jesus and the album Life of Pablo was made specifically for Yeezy and God, my biological father, to communicate with me. I thought all music involved Yeezy in some way, telepathically he was the voice that the singer of any band communicated to me. I also thought there were headhunters with sniper rifles following me 24/7, and that if Kanye decided I was unworthy at any moment they would kill me. It was actually a lot of fun being psychotic, apart from trying to steal a car I didn't hurt anyone and wasn't really a danger to myself, but man, my thinking was mega fucked up, I have almost no memory of the 2 or so months that I was manic, but I know virtually everyone I was in contact with at the time wants nothing to do with me.
>>
>>36014454
pt 3.

I didn't hear any voices or see anything that wasn't there, but I had intense delusions and would read into things in a weird way. Also I didn't sleep at all for about 3 weeks leading up to/during my manic episode.
>>
File: 1491200284069 (1).gif (197KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1491200284069 (1).gif
197KB, 468x468px
>>36011824
>tourettes syndrome
>severe ocd growing up
>clinical depression at 12
>>
>>36012371
I've am schizoid. Actually prefer staying alone and friendless.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.