[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bad roommate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: enough.jpg (5KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
5KB, 281x180px
>roommate steals my food and beer, then lies about it

i seriously would not care if she died in an accident tomorrow.
>>
>>36011596
Why are women such vapid cunts? No offense if you're a girl op.

But here's some advice, assert dominance. Grab her by the pussy.
>>
>>36011596
Stop buying beer. Spend the money you save takiing her to see a movie once in a while.
>>
>female roommate
you only have yourself to blame
>>
File: fucking cunts.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
fucking cunts.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
>>36011634
why the fuck would i want to do that? she ugly as fuck and has the most boring personality. literally watches netflix all day and then gets stupid drunk. she has spent time in jail for DUIs and yet STILL drinks and drives. she's an alcoholic not because she's depressed or stressed, but because she's bored with her life.
>>
File: fuckingendemenow.jpg (135KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingendemenow.jpg
135KB, 593x640px
>>36011666
desperate times called for desperate measures
>>
>>36011680
Then stop enabling her by buying alcohol that she can steal. If you spent more time with her, then her life wouldn't be so boring. Maybe she'd shape up and start being productive.
>>
>>36011596
Just buy a mini-fridge at Walmart for cheap and keep all your shit in there. It's what I do. I live with three random guys and two are alright but one always always ALWAYS has his normie friends over and they smoke weed and fucking eat everyone's shit. The other two are okay with it because they smoke weed and get over it but I don't and I'm also bitter and angry because I don't have the money to be feeding these retards on top of myself.
The fridge seriously paid for itself and it's more convinient too, since now I don't even have to leave my room and face them.
>>
>>36011736
>tip off police about weed
>roommates buttraped in prison for life
>you finally get some damn peace and quiet around the house for once
>>
File: fuckingHADIT.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingHADIT.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>>36011716
lol i should not be responsible for her alcoholic choices. i treated her nicely for years before finally getting fed up with her shit. i'm not buying her alcohol, the alcohol was for ME. can you read? there are no excuses for stealing from others.

>>36011736
this seems like a valid idea but for one: i have no money for a mini fridge and two i cook a lot and would still need to leave my room to use the stove.

i just don't get how some people can become so non self aware when drunk after 3 or 4 drinks. i've been plastered before and still had enough sense to not do the shit she does. and she makes the excuse of "sorry i was drunk lol" ever time something like this happens.

>>36011776
i'd love to do this the next time her and her friends bring cocaine in the house (weed is legal here), but then how do you afford rent? because they don't still pay it right?
>>
>>36011596
record her doing it.
keep tabs on food.
prove she's doing it.

don't talk to her, talk to her parents, send them the evidence.

and send the evidence to your landlord/residence company.

Lock yourself in your room and watch the fireworks.

and get yourself a minifridge while you bathe in the feels.
>>
>>36011872
>can you read?
Yes, can you?
>buying alcohol that she can steal

Stop drinking, afford minifridge. Simple.
>>
>>36011716
Is this bait
How is he enabling her by buying beer, when she fucking steals it?

Do I "enable" muggers by having money?
>>
File: isthatachili.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
isthatachili.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>36011907
how would i record her? a camera would be too obvious.
i've been keeping tabs on food. she's mostly left them alone after i posted a note in the fridge (and after telling her in person).

don't have enough money for a minifridge :\ plus i leave my door open so my dog can go in and out when i'm not home. i could maybe get a lock for it though.

don't know her parents contact info either

>>36011935
that's like saying in need to stop buying nice things because robbers will break into my house and i'm just enabling them amirite? your logic is flawed. i shouldn't walk on the street either because some faggot might rape me in the ass and it'll be my fault. great logic man.

can't afford minifridge, which i've stated multiple times. read. simple.
>>
>>36011955
probably, but it's bad bait. if you're going to troll, at least be funny.

i'm still replying to them because i love messing with retards.
>>
File: Ian_Smith.jpg (42KB, 468x519px) Image search: [Google]
Ian_Smith.jpg
42KB, 468x519px
>>36011596
But a stupid amount of laxities in some of your food and scream at her once she gets the shits. I did that to my cunt of a roommate and he hasn't stolen food since
>>
File: 1491099656643.png (218KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491099656643.png
218KB, 1500x900px
I was a terrible roommate tbhonest, I'm surprised he never called me out on any of the shit I pulled

>drank his whiskey and beer
>ate his leftovers (only a few bites, so there was still some left)
>stole his socks and shirts whenever I felt too lazy to do laundry
>forced him to drive my car when we went out drinking, because I don't like driving drunk
>shat in his toilet when he wasn't home
>stayed up late, playing loud video games and smoking bowl after bowl of low quality weed
>invited my NEET friend to hang out every other weekend
>never checked the mail
>never did the dishes

I'm a prick
>>
>>36012000

>don't know her parents contact info either
Phonebook or normiebook, take your pick.

>don't have enough money for a minifridge
keep your beer in your room then. I usually kept milk and beer in my room.
>>
File: rhodesia9[1].jpg (60KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia9[1].jpg
60KB, 500x401px
>>36012044
make zimbabwe rhodesia again
>>
>>36012000
>>36012017
So you are just stupid?
You don't need alcohol. Your complaint is that she's stealing your alcohol. The solution is to stop buying alcohol you don't need, that you know she'll steal from you. Then you'll have more money, won't have anything she'll steal, and can afford a minifridge.
It's 3 AM and I need sleep, goodnight.
>>
>my roommate turned off my alarm and i missed class
>left window open all the time when it was 20 degrees outside and left me aggressive post its if i closed the window

i'm so glad i won't have a roommate next year.
>>
>>36012063
OP here. desu i did this like 7 years ago when i lived with my first ever roommate. in my defense, he broke his leg and went to live with his sister for a while and his food in the fridge was going to go bad.

why did you shit in his toilet?

>>36012082
she has a common last name and i don't know their first names

i was thinking of keeping my beer in my room but fuck, cold beer is the best :(
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (44KB, 406x422px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
44KB, 406x422px
>>36012151
lmao you "need to sleep" because your logic was already debunked in my previous comment. read a book read a book read a motherfucking book nigga.
>>
>>36012253
They've got a point though.
If you know for a fact she's gonna steal it, why buy it in the first place? It's not like beer is something you need in order to survive. Maybe you should see someone about your alcoholism
>>
>>36012335
>drinking a few beers maybe three nights a week
>alcoholism

lmfao yeah okay. sounds like you're the same guy. can't wait for your wallet to get stolen one day and i'll blame you for carrying your ID and credit card in it.
>>
>>36011596
>she
>living with a girl

gtfo chad
>>
Id love a female housemate instead of the 3 guys I have currently
>>
>>36012151
Why the fuck would be not need alcohol you retard?
>>
>>36012467
>Why the fuck would be not need alcohol you retard?
Is that even english?
>>
>>36012398
The same logic doesn't apply. Wallets are necessary, drinking beer isn't. There's a low chance of getting mugged, there's a ~90% chance of her stealing your beer. Go ahead and count the years before I get mugged, it may never happen while her stealing your beer happens every week
Use your brain desu
>>
>>36012487
>le pointing out a typo because you have no good comeback xDDD

>>36012501
wallets aren't necessary either. i don't have one. nice try though.

also i like that you only know my situation from some brief sentences yet pulled some statistic out of your ass. like i said, if you're going to troll at least be funny. this is only the second time this has happened out of all the times i've had beer in my fridge.
>>
>>36012224
>why did you shit in his toilet?

His bathroom was comfier than mine
>>
>>36012530
How can you have a comeback to gibberish?
If it's only happened twice, why are you bitching about it on an Icelandic incest forum?
I'm not trolling, you just seem like you make poor life decisions and I'm offering suggestions. If you dismiss everything as
>le failed troll retard
then you're probably not worth helping
>>
>>36011596
>never cleans up dishes he uses
>sleeps on the couch cause he trashes his room
>camps in the bathroom for literal hours
>was always on my playstation watching Netflix until I put a lock on it
>confrontation when asked to be more responsible in the household
>universally unlike around campus, has hurt the reputation of me and my non shit roommates
>sings loudly and poorly to himself just to make noise
>never taken out the trash or unloaded the dishwasher. Let's shit pile up in the sink

I've tried to talk to hin several times about how he needs to be less selfish about common space yet he refuses to change. Thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>36012728
Fucker also sets the AC to freezing regardless of the temperature outside of how the heat was set prior to his decision to change it
>>
>>36012728
damn, sounds annoying. how come some people just don't have common sense and common courtesy? it's almost like i want to blame their parents but that's not enough because common sense should be understandable for anyone over the age of 14.
>>
File: 1453626135736.png (24KB, 370x321px) Image search: [Google]
1453626135736.png
24KB, 370x321px
>always has people over
>they're always staying until 2 to 3 am
>constantly making noise and being loud
>smokes weed every other day

I hope this faggot moves out by the end of the month he should be graduating soon.
>>
>>36012964
god damn. i have to wait until august before i can move out.
>>
>tfw no roommate who stinks up the room with his feet
>>
>>36011596
Start cumming in your beer. Smile smugly when she lies.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.