[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone voluntarily checked themselves into a psych ward?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pepe army of wojak.jpg (754KB, 1479x1006px) Image search: [Google]
pepe army of wojak.jpg
754KB, 1479x1006px
Has anyone voluntarily checked themselves into a psych ward? did they let you leave when you wanted to? How did you feel when you got out?
>>
>>36011110

No, I was involuntarily committed. They immediately placed me on a 1 year state hold, before I talked to any of the doctors whatsoever.

They kept me there for two months before they sent me to the State Hospital. TBT the State Hospital was funner than the psych ward.

You honestly meet some cool people at psych wards and it's so chill, you just sleep, eat dank food, talk to interesting people, and pop zyprexa and sleep all day, watch TV.

The only thing that made my stay unbearable was the state ordered commitment and not knowing when I would be released. That part made it worse than jail desu.

In most cases if one voluntarily checks themselves in they are allowed to check themselves out unless they are perceived to be extremely suicidal.
>>
i always go in on suicide. you cant leave until you take your medicine. no insurance you get to leave in 3 days. been 7 times
>>
Been involuntarily as a teen a couple times. Its pretty comfy and I was well rested when i came out. Although this was after being resusitated (once) or just cured of overdoses. So i suppose it was higher stakes. Do you feel like you need a place to be for a couple days?
>>
File: pepe as a seedling.jpg (43KB, 640x565px) Image search: [Google]
pepe as a seedling.jpg
43KB, 640x565px
>>36011277
You must take the medicine? even as an adult?
>>
when you leave you feel like a different person. you say youll never go back. but i keep going back. havent been in a year.
>>
i always have too. 29
>>
>>36011446
Can you just go for vacation and not tell them your name?
>>
>>36011110
i was there involuntarily at 16. i was in the juvenile section so it wasn't particularly scary or anything, it was actually kind of enjoyable because it was the first social contact i'd had with anyone in years really.
>>
>>36011423
yeah I just need to relax/talk to a therapist. Money isn't a problem, but everything else is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.