[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /peakedinhighschool/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1444665621698.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444665621698.png
696KB, 633x758px
Who else /peakedinhighschool/?
>>
If you didn't /peakinelementaryschool/ you're not a true robot
>>
>>36010983
What about a double peak w elementary+highscool and a graceful downfall (upfall?) to robot status
>>
>>36010931
I peaked in the 5th grade. Got a gf in the 6th and everything has been a downward spiral from that point on
>>
Wdym peaked
>>
>>36010931
I peaked in middle school. Had my first gf. I wouldn't have another for 7 years. I don't know if you count middle school gfs though.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1200x1200px
>>36010983
This. I haven't had friends since I was 12. I'm 22 now.
>>
Story time
Plez
>>
>>36010931
I peaked in 12th grade but it was still pretty pathetic. I had some nice gamer friends I got to see every day and had a reputation for being a genius. If only they could see me now, failing half my courses and playing shitty VNs alone.
>>
Isn't life creative when it comes to rape
>>
File: 1475699422852.jpg (35KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1475699422852.jpg
35KB, 208x208px
>>36011507
Same but Im 21, I didn't even get bullied or had autism.
>tfw family ridicules you for not having friends.
>>
It's not really possible for a man to peak in high school unless he gets in some kind of accident that prevents him from working. Men's value only increases as they age. Women do peak very young, but not even women peak in high school (maybe like early 20s)
>>
>>36010931
socially yeah
feelsbadman

i feel like i stayed the same but everyone else got more bitter
>>
I think I peaked as a toddler. I was cute and everyone liked me. Kindergarten was the beginning of a long slow descent.
>>
>>36011689
t. high school sophomore who spends too much time on /pol/
eventually you'll figure out that experiences beat any imaginary concept of value to others.
If you're 50 and don't fondly look back on anything past high school, the 30 years in between weren't worth much to anyone, least of all yourself.
>>
>a robot peaking anywhere in life that highly demands social skills and status

if theres a peak, its not then
>>
My gf sucked her ex off
>>
He had sifilus
>>
>>36010983
I mostly agree, but I think a "true robot" would never even peak. I think I'm more of a cyborg, and I peaked in elementary school. I actually made friends then(two of which I still hang out with every week to this day). I drew comics for the school paper and people thought I was funny, they knew my name, and they respected me. Ever since then everyone's seemed to resent me, barring the two friends I've managed to keep.

>>36011689
Guys who go to college are unlikely to peak in high school but for guys who go straight into wageslaving peaking in high school is fairly plausible.
>>
>>36011796
nice meme

>>36011928
>straight into wageslaving
even then, they'll gain more experience and climb the wage slave ladder
>>
>>36010931
Who else /peakedat9/?
>>
>>36010931
Here bro, only in senior year and for a few months. Fucked over my blooming chadness by getting with a thot. It's been a year since I've graduated and I'm still on r9k.

>thought things would get better in college
>they got worse
>>
>>36011667
I'm 29 and haven't had close friends since I was 12 either. I always ate alone and hid in high school. Now adult add may occasionally hang out after work with colleagues, but never feel like any of them are my friend
>>
File: 1482733489619.png (75KB, 382x455px) Image search: [Google]
1482733489619.png
75KB, 382x455px
>>36012019
>tfw you remember the time you kissed a girl on the cheek
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
I peaked in 8th grade
>somehow pulled off not being depressed for 8th grade
>nearly followed normie fashion
>Normands liked me
>wasn't that much of a fat fuck
I've only gotten fatter and more socially retarded as I go on.
>>
>>36010931
I skipped seventh grade. As far as age is concerned, I peaked in middle school. The prime of my life was freshman year, at eighth grade age.

Haven't spoken to a female since. Haven't spoken to a male either since sophomore year.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.