[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nihilism thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: J1umwhT.jpg (300KB, 1337x990px) Image search: [Google]
J1umwhT.jpg
300KB, 1337x990px
Why does it always feel like something is in the way?
>be 20
>all I want to do is lie down and rot
>get a job finally
>start socializing more
>start going to parties
>have big group of friends
>have my really close friends too
>reconnect with old friends I lost
>still feel like shit at the end of the day

I went from self hating robot, into a pretty normal guy with social life and circles in just a few months. I made a promise to myself to try and live more in 2017. So far I have, I've been going to parties, hardly play video games, meeting new people, hanging out with friends & girls, and all this stuff. I'm not even a normie, I'm more than that right now.

The thing is, something still feels like its missing. I socialize all the time but still feel so alone, even when I'm with close friends. It feels the same as when I stay inside 24/7 playing video games, just pointless I guess. Drugs don't really even help, I don't fiend for them that much because I know its just temporary relief. I've been drinking and doing lots of coke and xanax and stuff like that, but they don't make me happy. I have half an ounce of coke and a bunch of pills sitting right here and I don't even feel like doing it.
I thought being a normie just automatically made you happy.
It doesn't.

Everything is fucking pointless, why do I feel so alone. I can't enjoy anything.

Anyone else?
>>
Humans are social creatures but other humans are shit. You don't like socializing but you have to do it because its in your DNA. Somewhere along the line the wires get crossed and the only thing that is supposed to make you happy, just doesn't.
>>
>be 20

Your life hasn't even started.
>>
>>36010748
Yeah, life is completely pointless right now but it will magically start to matter in another 20 years when I'm old and it's not like everything depends on the decisions I made in my 20s.

Fuck off with your dumbass advice.
>>
I don't know, I've never met you and know nothing about you. However you said that you've been "drinking and doing lots of coke and xanax." That isn't normal and it isn't the behavior of someone that I'd typically imagine as happy.

To me at least it doesn't sound like you're describing a life well lived. That sounds instead like a recipe for ennui and burnout which sounds like more or less what you're describing. There does exist a happy medium between being a shut in in your parent's basement and turning into some kind of degenerate lounge lizard. You sound like a character from a Lou Reed song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y793DlD0Sxg
>>
>>36010748
What the fuck do you know about his life? His dad could have died of a terminal disease and his mom institutionalized by the time he was 17.
>>
>>36010585
Damn that really resonates. I got a great family and good friends but I feel like I am completely unable to make real connections with people. Its like no one actually knows me and im completely alone even when im socialing like a normie. I just cant stop feeling like no one will miss me
>>
>>36010662
That makes a lot of sense. I have a similar situation with OP and while I still love and respect my friends, they still can't fill the void in me. It sounds crazy, but sometimes I wish I could have an imaginary friend. But, my mind won't really let me. It's the same reason why I could never believe in any religion as a kid. I thought the Bible was just metaphors so I was surprised that people truly believed it. But, I digress.
>>
>>36010748
When does it start becoming fufilling? My teenage years were pretty manic, flip flopping between enjoying life and then being completely drained of energy,
>>36010796
Its not like I do it everyday, I do a lot of stuff without drugs. i was just making a point that even substance abuse doesn't make me feel happy, not even in the moment really. I enjoy doing it with friends a little bit but at the end of the day I still feel the same as before. I'm not a fiend.
>>36010844
Parents are heroin addicts, it kind of fucked up my formative years and I didn't have the typical highschool experience. I do resent them for that, i barely graduated highschool and on the day of graduation I couldn't even take a shower because some random tweaker was shooting up in the only bathroom we had and I couldn't get in.
>>
>>36010895
>>36010979
But even if my parents weren't fucked up I would still feel the same way. I have my money, my friends, my family, but idk wtf is missing. I haven't lived with my parents since highschool either btw.
>>
>>36010844
I get that. I have pretty great friends that I really resonate with but, I can never really connect. I want to, but they never try- I guess they don't have the same tendencies in friendships as I do. I want someone I can take comfort in. Not necessarily a lover, just a close friend who you can express more than 3 kinds of emotions with. I've only ever had 1 friend like that- my best friend (since kindergarten), but he's chosen an entirely different path in life. I can still connect with him but we just have different values so it's not a full connection, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>36010585
Kys faggot

All normalfags get the fuck out
>>
File: tumblr_oaw1w0f9Te1rpm0zfo1_1280.jpg (316KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaw1w0f9Te1rpm0zfo1_1280.jpg
316KB, 1280x1280px
Everything feels so monotonous, I just wish I could shake that feeling.
>>
File: 14912851613591125758374.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14912851613591125758374.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>36010790
Bitch. My nuts
>>
>>36011206
You already posted your smelly dick the other day. Not impressed. This isn't /soc/ you dumbass.
>>
Lifes a fucking meme. I pray everyday for a nuclear holocaust or ww3 or an incurable black plague to wipe out all the scum and to send us back ibto the middle ages.
>mmuh edge
Fuck off cunt, anyone not blind to current events can see that thus era is not sustainable and we will regress.
>>
>>36010585
The same goes for me, I just like drugs more.
Maybe we should stop beeing edgy and just off ourselfs.
>>
>>36010585
DO SHROOMS OR DMT OR LSD OR MESCALINE, IDIOT :D) ) ) )D:D:D: )D) )D)D)D)D)
>>
>>36010585
I went from popular proto-Chad to a rotting WoW zombie who could go days without speaking a word out loud, to a pretend-Chad with a job, friends, and women crying to my friends about why I don't want them and what they did wrong.
I am on my way to the zombie phase again, because all that "proper living" feels like the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Seriously considering small village life with a garden in the back yard so I can sit on my porch all day thinking about stuff.
>>
you aren't happy because you still know you are bottom of the pile. classic failed normal syndrome. next you will pretend this is personal growth rather failure.
>>
>>36010585
Same here, I just dont have any interest (not even video games and shit). I dont even see any result if I commit to something life is shit. Not even existential crisis just plain bored of everything. The only thing I like doing is sleeping. Socializing with other just seems plain and superficial. How do other people even enjoy life?
>>
>>36010585
Life is pointless, but balancing a nihilistic outlook with a positive one is what I consider the golden ticket to being forever happy.

Understand that no one lives forever and you die for no reason at the end of it, however let that be a comfort because everyone is ultimately equal at the end. Hence, all this loneliness you feel does not make you more or less to anyone else in the world, be they Chad or Thot: When death comes around it means nothing.

When you realise that then you might find enjoyment in how futile a majority of the population is. From there you can enjoy the little things that happen everyday, thus you can justify life through everyday mundane fulfillment of basically nothing.

>>36015052
Village life sounds very pure to me.
>>
Sorry, you can't be nihilist when you have friends/gf.
At least you can get your cock sucked when you feel down.
>>
>>36015258
I dont see how having sex just solve everything
>>
>>36015276
It does, Sex is the sole reason you exist.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.