[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible to be fat? Just stop yourself from eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1490236606275.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490236606275.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How is it possible to be fat?

Just stop yourself from eating too much.
How is being fat a thing?

I don't get it. It takes time, energy, and money to eat food. All you have to do is be lazy and not spend that time, energy, and money, and you will be a healthy weight.
Honestly, I believe all fat people should consider suicide because they are such failures in life.
>>
>>36009735
I'm gonna eat a hamburger and I'm not even hungry.
>>
When my dad would beat me or I would get hurt any other way my mothers idea of how to get me to stop crying was stuff my face with food, I was never allowed to cry or express my negative feelings as my parents didn't like me making them look bad, As I am very sad individual who never learned to properly deal with his emotions I do as my mother taught me and eat, or at least i used to.
>>
>>36009841
Ok, so now you realize that's what you do when you're sad.
So stop doing that now.
It's as easy as that. So there goes your sad excuse, now what?
>>
>>36009735
I thought the same thing. Then I fat. Instead of using my time buying, cooking, and eating healthy food then going to the gym, I played vidya, watched anime, and browsed online after I got done with work/school. I have low self control and feel the need to satisfy mental desires at all costs on a daily basis.
>>
>>36010039
Why not though? What else is there to live for?
>>
Nice taste in anime my friend
>>
>>36010088
I pretty much agree based on my actions. My only longterm goals are the financial security to maintain a basic lifestyle based on daily ease and pleasures. Getting fit, along with owning a business, traveling the world, completing a large scale project, etc. have little importance to me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.