[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else feel like they were born in the wrong generation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (156KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 500x353px
I know it's a major normie meme but hear me out /r9k/. People we just much more social back in the day, society had a sense of trust and optimism that died after 9/11. Robots either did not exist, or there were very few since most people were forced to socialize. I sort of caught the tail end being a kid in the late 90s but what I would give to start life over and be young in the 70s or 80s.
>>
the only reason i wish i was born 10-20 years earlier is so i could smoke cigarettes indoors
>>
>>36009715
Go to Japan, they advertise that you can smoke in office buildings and shit
>>
>>36009687
I wish i was a stock trader in 90's new york. Idk why
>>
>>36009757
is it possible to live in japan as a white guy without people thinking you're a massive weeb?
>>
File: 1490926449942.jpg (140KB, 837x673px) Image search: [Google]
1490926449942.jpg
140KB, 837x673px
>>36009687
yes, i wish i was born a Roman so i could fight against barbarians far from my home
>>
>>36009975
just join the army and get paid to get /fit/ and kill arabs
>>
>>36009812
Japs don't think your a weeb, it's white people in the west, if you're there then they'll probably just think your working there or travelling
>>
>>36010384
well that's good to know
only thing i worry about now is that im like 6'7" and i feel like i'd stand out in a really weird way if i went there.
unless the whole "japs are short" thing is also a meme but idk
>>
>>36009687

I wish I was born in the cave age

>hunting my food
>raping any female on my way
>riding a sabertooth tiger
>dying of diarrhea

What more can a man want ??
>>
>>36010455
in a really fucking weird way i feel u, i wish it was still possible to live a wild life without being an autist to the umpteenth degree
>>
i really wish i was born in ancient Athens and just spent all my time fucking boys and philosophizing with the OGs
>>
>>36009687
>ywn be a greaser in the 50's
>ywn beat up the school bully and be a legend
>ywn smoke in a diner

REEEEE
>>
>>36010489

Social contract fucking us up once again :y
>>
>>36009687
Robots have always existed you fucking tard they played dungeons and dragons in the basement.
I'm so tired of the baww buh generations sucks meme. Fucking deal with it.
Every generation had its good and bad, it's chads and robots. No generation was special in that reguard.
Fucking grow up.
>>
i wish i was born in 82 instead of 92.
>>
>>36010544
>>ywn smoke in a diner
i feel pain in my soul every time i remember this
all i want is to be able to sit down in a diner, order coffee all night and read whilst chainsmoking.
is that so much to ask??
im actually feeling this so much right now cuz i have to go all the way outside my building for a cigaretter right now (and its a long fucking way)
>>
>>36009687
I wish I was born today. 2040-2050 will be interesting as fuck but I'll be old.
>>
>>36009687
>tfw will never be peasant in the Middle ages who knows nothing except farming and death
At least the job's a given and there's no expectations associated with intelligence.
>>
>>36009993
Confirmed for not army

Join the Army and sit around pretending to work and get hazed 12 hours a day
>>
> anyone else feel like they were born in the wrong generation

we all did at some point

before our balls dropped
>>
>>36010643
Visit somewhere in asia or a shittier city. Most places have it banned on a city ordinance level, there's no actual federal laws regarding it.

It's comfy.
Also stop being a pussy, open a window, and have a cigarette in your own fucking home.
>>
>>36009687
No.

You would've been labeled an autist back then too, and suffered even more probably. You couldn't play video games or shitpost. You had to stay inside and read, or go to the movie theater.

Fucking read Shyness and Love. It's a free PDF online. It's the original work about kissless virgins.
>>
File: MZIIlvU.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
MZIIlvU.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>36010643
I know that feel...last time I drove through Missouri you could still smoke in restaurants. Comfiest breakfast of my life.
>>
>>36010653
>Confirmed for not army
o shit exposed

ive considered joining the army but i really dont want the person responsible for my death to be some dirty allahcuck, how likely is it that i will die if i join the army?

but also hazing is not shit that i want to deal with after getting through gradeschool, but i guess if theres at least 1 person who's more of a faggot than i am i'd have a decent chance
>>
>>36010849
i really want to experience that but i also would be happy if i went my whole life without being in Missouri
>>
>>36010454
lmao as a 6'7 man you'd be getting jap pussy like mad dude

maybe 1% of japs are above 6 feet
>>
>>36011010
>tfw if i wasnt autistic and gay i could be getting laid so much more
can mike pence just electrocute the gay out of me already?
>>
File: br.gif (947KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
br.gif
947KB, 500x202px
>>36009715
THIS

I think about this all the time
Theres just something so pleasing about smoking indoors
>tfw you'll never be asked at a restaurant if youd like to be seated in the smoking or non-smoking section
>>
>>36009687
I'm kind of like this but I think bigger. I'd like to have been born a medieval European peasant during prosperous times. The world was much more ordered and natural back then. Machines and globalisation were a mistake. God, community, family and agriculture. That's what it's all about.

I know that disease used to be much more prevalent. I'd be willing to take that diceroll.

>>36011264
You can get that samurai youth boipussi. You'll be like an idealized Mishima over there. Assert your authority over those fucbois.
>>
File: mishima.jpg (347KB, 1202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mishima.jpg
347KB, 1202x1600px
>>36011627
>You'll be like an idealized Mishima over there
that's all i really want in life
gonna start learning nip lingo tomorrow thank u anon
>>
>>36011662
He managed to become king of the Nip boipussi despite being not even reaching nipple-height against you. You will absolutely destroy if you can walk the walk.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.