[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ho!mo feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nzfyvcFz941qi57k0o1_1280.jpg (424KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzfyvcFz941qi57k0o1_1280.jpg
424KB, 1280x989px
> Tfw your slowly falling in love with your straight best friend
> Tfw you realize one of the reasons is because your an attention seeking homo

Not a trap, I'm not that gay

I can't have any male friends because you give me any attention and I'll do anything for you.
I just have so much love to give, I suppose.
Anyone else like this?
>>
>>36009683
Yeah, I definitely know how you feel. It's shit, but there's not much you can do to stop yourself from falling for someone.
>>
File: 8781879.jpg (57KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
8781879.jpg
57KB, 736x490px
>>36009683
>slowly falling in love with your straight best friend
>attention seeking homo
>I'm not that gay
>>
>>36009730
Not as gay as a trap,
Context, dude
>>
>tfw can't have male friends because I'm either very off-put by aggressive male behavior (not used to it, never really socialized with men) or instantly attracted to anyone who isn't aggressive
Lol what is life
>>
Can you stop with these threads?

What's with this board and repeat threads like choker Anon and vagina envy envy Anon. We've got you and the ball busting buckaroo to deal with now
>>
>>36009774
I kinda like it for the abuse though....
>>
>>36009774
>>36009813
So I agree*
>>
File: MMMMMM good.gif (2MB, 303x277px) Image search: [Google]
MMMMMM good.gif
2MB, 303x277px
>Played vidya and talked on skype with the friend I have a crush on over break
>Had dinner alone with him when we got back to campus yesterday
>Today hung out with him and he started teaching me to play drums
>Kept fixing my form by getting behind me, gently moving my arms to the right spots with his hands
>Probably going to be smoking with him later in the week, he promised to teach me how to do it right
I don't know what you all are complaining for, crushing on a good friend is the best thing ever. I'm not autistic enough to blow the relationship by coming out and making things weird, so I get to keep a great friend while also having my fag fantasies satisfied on a near daily basis
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.