[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did we end up like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: hukwebuwbhewbh.jpg (54KB, 358x335px) Image search: [Google]
hukwebuwbhewbh.jpg
54KB, 358x335px
Why did we end up like this?
>>
>>36009317
failure to mature.
no one here would believe I played D1 lacrosse on a scholarship in the USA and now am a 29 year old robot living at home in full NEET status

but here we are
>>
>>36009338
well lacrosse is the most meme sport, so i can fathom it
>>
>>36009353
meh, got a 4 year scholarship to UMich because of it, no complaints

and yet you sit at home and masturbate and probably took a CS major, so you lose.
>>
>>36009317
not enough attention from our parents, watched too much tv, played too much vidya, not enough outdoor time, unhealthy diet messed us up a bit neurologically, estrogen in the food supply and plastic bottles, all of this combined with us being naturally a bit more prone to this outcome in the first place is how we ended up like this.
>>
>>36009317
Economic failure
Parental failure
Personal failure

Just one of these would have been enough and we got all 3. Sucks.
>>
>>36009386
>sudden defensiveness over meme sport
i didn't fall for the education meme at all
matter o' fact i spend my time getting dumber every second
>>
>>36009317
Genetics + Environemnt
>>
the world needs losers to have winners the world is evil
>>
Fate.
And biology. Scientists need to get off their asses and understand the brain faster, I'm getting impatient.
>>
>>36009317
Spent the last 5 minutes really trying to come up with an answer to that. There doesn't seem to be one.
>>
>>36009317
Idk but the drugs and alcohol don't help.
>>
>>36009485
Scientists won't solve shit if anything they will give us more medicines
>>
>>36009521
We dont need more we need to realise how to best utilize what we have, currently most doctors or therapists are just script monkeys who hand out whatever makes them money without giving a damn if it only has a 10% success rate
>>
>>36009317
I've always been a shy kid, but at least I used to have friends. But when my family moved away, I never managed to make new ones. And things just snowballed from there.
>>
we didn't exist nearly in the same numbers say 80 years ago. this anon >>36009398
has some of it down, but he neglected to include that the world got too comfortable in some ways, and too pantywaist. if you don't suffer hard times as a kid, you will be unprepared as an adult and suffer much harder then.
I'm trying to climb out of the hole I was put in during childhood, but idk, there's only so much one can do.
>>
File: 1469064316938.jpg (78KB, 318x378px) Image search: [Google]
1469064316938.jpg
78KB, 318x378px
tl;dr we had apathetic single mothers who allowed us to eat shitty harmful food and spend all our time on digital media
>>
>>36010535
this.
/thread

also
>>36000000
wanna see it
>>
You want to know the truth? I don't feel like a failure. What would I even be failing at? Who exactly is the one that is supposed to be disappointed here? My own expectations, or what society wants me to be?

Aren't I just living a life true to myself? I don't care about what others think of me. I don't care about wagecucking. Why would I care what some random people think of me? The entire world, to an extent, can be viewed as one enormous game of chess that elites play.

If anything, I'm more upset because I've matured. I've seen more of the world, I see that the world is stitched together ideologically, almost as if it's hanging by a thread.
>>
234 nigger master
>>
these are some themes i've noticed multiple times

>overbearing and/or emotionally neglectful parents, often religious fundamentalists
>isolated childhood
>inadequate role models
>rejected way too much socially
>genetic misfortune

we should make one big list
>>
I was curious what it would be like to ruin my own life for no reason at all. I succeeded
>>
The stagnation and stratification of society, mostly brought on by the increasing population diminishing resources leading to our lack of opportunity.
>>
File: AHHH.png (209KB, 809x668px) Image search: [Google]
AHHH.png
209KB, 809x668px
>>36009317
Well. Somebody had to, right.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.