[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A hypothetical discourse on the drug game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: Enable- Secondary (7).jpg (6KB, 176x177px) Image search: [Google]
Enable- Secondary (7).jpg
6KB, 176x177px
How dangerous would it be to post up on the street and sell dope to come up in a big city. In a relatively safe city.

If one was turnt up and had a concealed firearm I don't think there is anything to fear. The government trafficked cocaine. And the only thing to worry about is DEA and leos, but if they know you have heat on you and you built a reputation posted up outside McDonald's not worried about shit, wouldnt they let you do your thing?

FBI might definitely build a case on you but if you don't get caught with anything then they couldn't really busy you for things in the past now could they. They wait for that one bug busy to nab ya.

I think the government only busts people when you are making more money than they do, if that makes sense. At the mid level

In one city i was in, the huge Virgin Mobile billboard literally said "plug life" plug meaning the top supplier for hard drugs

Could someone go to a big city for a few weeks, hustle hard on the streets, and come up?

I hear about so many rappers doing it and it making it, almost to the point where they are above the law. If one could make it that far, you could have it all.

Just purely fantasizing. I watch too much sons of anarchy. I am too short and pussy to go through with it
>>
File: 1490416769849.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490416769849.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
>>36008347
>How dangerous would it be to post up on the street and sell dope to come up in a big city.
Very fucking dangerous and stupid. This isn't the 90s, anon. Corner selling is only in desperate situations, but try to avoid it at all costs.

>Could someone go to a big city for a few weeks, hustle hard on the streets, and come up?
Possible, but it'll be infinitely easier with connects. The drug game is actually all about connecting and socializing and if you go to a big city with a huge stash on you, and you don't know anybody and you try to move that shit, it'll probably go bad for you.

t. drug dealer
>>
>>36008347
You're not hard enough. Period.
>>
>>36008347
This is not a good idea. You will be robbed by the major gangs or even Your customers. A gun isn't going to scare cops from arresting you if anything they'll make you the first arrest. Seriously not the answer
>>
>>36008347
Police detective here.

Having drugs on you is bad enough, but having a firearm + drugs is enough to warrant a 2nd or 3rd degree felony in most states. It will not increase your likelihood of "surviving" on the street.

Out of all the drug arrests I've seen, the ones that got the book thrown at them the hardest are the ones that also had a firearm with them. If you're going to be a drug dealer, you can cut down your risks in half by just literally not having a weapon.
>>
>>36008347
>How dangerous would it be to post up on the street and sell dope to come up in a big city.
You will get busted in less than 3 months and go to jail for 15 years.

>In a relatively safe city.
That's the fastest way to get busted because police have nothing to do besides noise complaints and they can afford to stop and frisk a random trashy looking white guy standing on in the street at 7 P.M. on a wednesday

>If one was turnt up and had a concealed firearm I don't think there is anything to fear.
? You don't need to fear gang violence in a "safe city"

>The government trafficked cocaine.
What is your point?

> but if they know you have heat on you and you built a reputation posted up outside McDonald's not worried about shit, wouldnt they let you do your thing?
...No, they would send 4 officers to use lethal force against you and kill you instantly if you reach into your pocket. They would expend more resources to stop you, not less, because you are armed and dangerous and they want to take you off the street.

>FBI might definitely build a case on you but if you don't get caught with anything then they couldn't really busy you for things in the past now could they.
What? Because you sold dope 1 week ago, you think they can't prosecute you for it? You think you can't be prosecuted for what you have on your person when you get arrested: an illegal firearm, 30 Andrew Jacksons with cocaine residue on them, a digital scale, and 10 individually wrapped amounts of cocaine?

>I think the government only busts people when you are making more money than they do,
The government is not selling drugs, retard

>Could someone go to a big city for a few weeks, hustle hard on the streets, and come up?
No, you will get arrested and jailed for 15 years idiot.
>>
>>36008347
>this is the intellectual ability of the average street criminal

Wow they really are retarded. They seem stupid when you watch Cops but it's cool to see exactly how retarded they are from a first-hand perspective.
>>
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen posted on /r9k/.

You are genuinely retarded if you think this is how drug dealing works.
>>
>>36008400
I want to be a drug dealer. Please tell me how to get started, fampai.
>>
As >>36008400 has stated, drug dealing has a large amount of networking and interpersonal skills you require (It's easier to retain customers rather than generate new customers whether they're suppliers or nittys). Even more so, drugs are huge and profitable operations that gangs engage into. Selling to passers-by when gangs have economies of scale isn't going to pay out in the long run.

Assuming that you can be safe and not caught by gangs or police, how do you manage to get customers? You can try selling in clubs or parties, but your scenario focuses on a first time arrival in an area

My two friends have had two very different stories for dealing.
My first friend was a low level runt, waking up at random times to drop off weed. Barely making anything at the end of the week to compete with gangs. Eventually stopped because a gang threatened to kidnap his sister.

Other friend was in the larger stakes, sold keys worth and made vast amounts. Had his own small subordinates that would just give him money, so my friend never did have to touch the product. They call them 'Tax men' down here in bong bong land

I wholeheartedly wouldn't advise it.

t. Economist who focuses on black market economics
>>
>>36008400
No you don't realize. In big cities I've seen Mcdonalds where it's filled with 70% black BIG time suppliers, the lower level dealers and the rest is homeless junkies.
And they have a system where they do it. It is so complex I couldn't adequately put it into words.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah but what if you had your shit licked up and stowed away in either a whip or a nice motel with a safe.

On of my best qualities is I can get on anyone's level. empathetic and telepathic, I could manipulate some easily like roach tier but I don't because I have integrity.

>>36008428
Idk man. I've realized that life in earth is the real hell. If worst came to worst and I had to send someone to my heavenly Father, I almist feel like I'd be doing them a favor. The empathy in me would only feel for the families of the lost. And if I were to die in a shoot out I wouldn't give a fuck. But I'd make sure I had heat on me so if the jump out boys tried to just wing me so I could stay alive in the hospital and then put me in prison to make money off of me, I'd make sure to pop one in my domeskull so I didn't have to go through that
>>
>>36008595
Are you actually autistic or are you baiting? Be honest.
>>
>>36008475

>police detective
>on /r9k/

sure, i believe it
>>
>>36008595
It's like a rejected copy pasta
>>
File: 1488059488271.jpg (956KB, 1200x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1488059488271.jpg
956KB, 1200x1502px
>>36008554
>How to get started

To put it simply, just buy a large amount (more than personal use) of drugs and sell them. Your goal is first to break even, for example. If you paid $200 for your ounce, once you make $200, then you broke even. Everything after that is pure profit. That's the goal. Buy more weight, repeat.

It sounds easy, right?!

It's actually 99% socializing and networking and keeping track of people. The other 1% is all just simple math and keeping track of things.

I don't advice it at all. I don't really move a lot of weight, and I just do it so I can pay for community college courses. I want to go to medical school (or nursing if I get too unmotivated) and stop doing this.
>>
>>36008431
I don't gunplay. If I pulled a gun I would use it,period. Except on any type of law enforcement. I have too much respect for those guys.

>>36008475
Yeah but hypothetically if one was selling dimebags at night in a city you'd need one. Maybe like a TAZER or one of those high powered laser dazzlers would be enough to daze a potential perp. I wish more cops would adopt these they are a cheap non-lethal deterrent. You can safely disable a perps vision from far enough away that they wouldn't be able ti shoot you or get close enough to stab you. I think im gonna start a company that sells them to agencies. They would save a lot of lives if police were properly trained and they're a fifth the price of a c2 propellant TAZER which isn't that effective has a short range and can paralyze a person
>>
>>36008705
>I want to have a firearm
>And the gangs can have firearms
>But police must use a stack of batteries on a baton to fight me in honorable combat
Gonna have to sage this thread lad
>>
>>36008683
Are you a gril?
that is original
>>
File: 52271221_p0.png (594KB, 842x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52271221_p0.png
594KB, 842x1000px
>>36008595
You're an idiot and will die or go to prison if you try to get into selling drugs.

1) You're white. 90% you're white. White people do white people business and white people business is not appreciated out there.

2) You have no idea how most drug deals work. People know each other. Some guy knows a guy who can get you whatever you want. It's connections, not running a fucking lemonade stand.

3) You seem to actually want to fight. This is going to end with you dead or in jail, period. There's no two ways around this. You will die or be arrested.

t. drug dealer

>>36008683
I'm also headed to med school a few years down the line, but I'm gonna be a paramedic first. What's your premed degree gonna be?
>>
>>36008797
>What's your premed degree gonna be?
Biochem. lol. It's meme-ish and i heard biochem majors have lower acceptance rates into med school, but I already chose it as my major and completely a couple prerequisite courses. Too much to change it now.
>>
>>36008666
Yeah, CIA posts threads here. Why can't I be here?
>>
File: 56925166_p1_master1200.jpg (231KB, 1000x939px) Image search: [Google]
56925166_p1_master1200.jpg
231KB, 1000x939px
>>36008868
Biochem's just the most popular degree, and lots of med schools are run by hipsters. Do something to stick out and you'll be fine. That's part of why I'm becoming a paramedic before I get a real degree.

Work on your story. They love it when you come from a shitty family in a shitty town and make it all the way to med school's doors. Also focus on your fucking GPA, don't drop ANYTHING. 4.0 it and you'll be gucci.
>>
>>36008476
I'd only do it for a limited amount of time. 2-3 weeks top then dip to a new city

No you got it wrong. You look clean cut, have an alibi (shopping) nice car. And you do it during normal daytime hours

I don't give a fuck if I got a 380 in my concealed weapons jacked with hydrashock bullets. I'd spot em coming (telepathic) and if it came down to it like if it was Me vs them, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger

That would be unlikely because I would fly under the radar and not get too greedy to be the top dog

Only if you get caught or sell to an informant. I'm psychic I can tell if someone has a wire on them. My brain is my only Rf detector.

Look I gots love for my gov, hella love but let's face it. They have involvement in introducing it into the streets. The dea FBI make more money this way. Sad but true.

And if someone sold lethal force to take me out it would be too soon. don't get me wrong I love my life but I can't wait to go home
>>
>>36008512
You don't know how things really work in that world.

>>36008518
I'm going to frame this comment I feel like I just won an award

>>36008554
Give me your protonmail

>>36008572
>>
>>36008919
If you post this on reddit you might get some up votes or whatever their likes are called nowadays
>>
>>36008347
Drugs are only Really worth selling in the South because of the scarcity and high risk. Not to mention legal weed is taking a lot of sales. Not the time to sell drugs. Privacy is practically nonexistent and young People are more interested in games than getting high
>>
>>36008705
>>36008919
>I'm going to sell people substances that kill them!
>But I won't do it myself in self defense, never.

You don't have the heart for this. Just stop.
>>
>>36008919
No one's going to wire you. One day a cop is going to come up and random search you and put you in jail and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it the way you are doing things.
>>
>>36008683
I hope you get caught and go to jail before you ever get a chance to go to medical school. Drug dealers are scum and they spread death.
>>
>>36008904

That's also a meme. They lurk at best. Marketers, on the other hand.
>>
>>36008572
See I'm not trying to step on the toes of the game G's. Gangs and cartels are scary but they are realest people you'll ever meet

Im young I plan to show up, say hey I just move here, discretely let them tell me first that they party. If they do I give them a fat sample. They love it and want more and tell all their friends about it. I never tell them how much weight I have. This is imperative. When their friends want some, I charge them top dollar because I have pure product,say a gram at a time. Slowly I work my way up the food chain to the point where I meet some real kingpins I learn a lot and gain their trust.
If I got popped I would be questioned by Leo. I'm sure they would like to know about them, but if I ratted the cartels would kill my whole family. But I wouldn't get caught because I'd have a s&w bodyguard drawable within .5 seconds. If I die, I die
See I wouldn't do the pyramid scheme thing and here's why:

Cont'd
>>
>>36008347
Your ISP just sold your information to every major employer. Hopefully you never want to stop selling drugs and find a real job
>>
>>36009106

Having shorties like that running the str3ets for you is a huge liability and it's bitchmade. They fuck with lower level less legit people, it's out of your control, and if they get caught and rat you out guess whos going down? You know what I mean?
>>
>>36009073
>Drug dealers are scum and they spread death.
I know. You don't need to remind me. I really want to stop now at this point. Some of the people I sell pills are are legitimate opiate and benzo addicts, and it's really weighing on my conscious that I sell to them.

I just can't find a full-time job that'll pay my bills, car insurance, and college tuition. I tried applying for financial aid too, but I was denied for whatever reason.

I'm trying anon but it's hard and I'm making too much money trapping. just kill me
>>
>>36008347
Lmfao no one codiscussed this, mohammed
>>
>>36009155
>conscience
im a retard too
>>
>>36008400
T. A fag
>>
File: 1491252079520.jpg (90KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
1491252079520.jpg
90KB, 600x655px
>>36009073
I work in medicine. An EMT. How much death do you think someone can see before they don't care about it anymore, anon?

I see the effects of far worse people than me. Krokodil is catching on in the USA and it's not pleasant.

>>36009155
When you get your MD you'll be doing the same thing. People will come to you wanting benzos and opiates legally and it won't be any fucking better. Choke out that unreasonable conscience now.
>>
>>36009252
>Krokodil
My parents are from Novokuznetsk and they told me about krokodil. I've never seen it, though. I used to sell heroin (tar) when I first started, but I quickly stopped that.

>Choke out that unreasonable conscience now.
But anon, humanity is essential in practicing medicine. At least I think so.
>>
>>36008635
Neither. I am postulating. I have a very perceptive nature so I see things others don't, and I just always fantasized about a life of crime. It's funny my dad's the same way. High ranking Jehovahs witness but he has a hidden stash of rated R crime shows. His favorite is the godfather and the sopranos. That's me and his little secret. So ya I just think about things like this , the way the dark seedy underbelly of the world works.

>>36008666
I have no doubt he is being honest
>>
>>36008919
>I'd only do it for a limited amount of time. 2-3 weeks top then dip to a new city
Ok so you are basically going to make zero money?
You are going to walk up to a brand new city that is "safe" and drive in a normal unassuming car while looking normal, and your customers will know you're selling drugs because, how......? You're going to a brand new city so you have no contacts, no connections, don't know the area.. you're relegated to walking up to random strangers and asking them if they want to buy dope. That's the fastest way to talk to an undercover or an informant, or get the cops called on you.

If you look completely normal then nobody knows you are dealing drugs. Any drug operation that makes serious money incurs high risk. If you are playing it safe, then you are making zero moneys. You say you want to "roll hard" (calm down white boi) for 2-3 weeks and then get gone from that city, which is literally impossible to make any money doing unless you walk down Main Street with 50 eight-balls just asking random people if they want to buy, which is obviously the easiest way to get caught for dealing as well.

>"haha man I'm HARD i ain't scared bout pullin that trigger!!!!"
Wow calm down white boi, you watched a rap video and think you're hard now.
You can't win a gun fight with police, you're just going to get humiliated and killed, or if you survive you'll wish you were dead because you'll be serving 3 life sentences in a max security.
>>
>>36009349
Bro I'm a trap lord. Ask Me Anything.

I'll tell you all there is to know.....about the game.
>>
>>36009331
Humanity gets in the way of practicing medicine. Do you really think you'll have the energy to care 100% about every single person that comes into your office? To empathize with them completely in all situations?

Many people you see will be trying to exploit you for their own gain. Faking pain for norco, or whatever the fuck they do now. More won't be worth your empathy, like people coming in for hypochondriac bullshit or deathfat obese hambeasts that want you to tell them they're healthy and don't care if they really are.

If you don't crush your conscience yourself, working in medicine will do it for you. Break it down now on your own terms, so you still have a shred of it left that you can use when it's truly warranted.
>>
>>36008595
>On of my best qualities is I can get on anyone's level. empathetic and telepathic, I could manipulate some easily like roach tier but I don't because I have integrity.

You are a fucking faggot. You have delusions of grandeur. You are probably schizophrenic. I can see why you post on this board. You are a straight up fool. You might as well go ahead with this idiotic plan because you're going to end up in prison eventually anyway, for something.
>>
Slinging "study aids" to dweebs on a college campus would likely be a safer bet.
>>
File: 40886064.jpg (214KB, 700x849px) Image search: [Google]
40886064.jpg
214KB, 700x849px
>>36009331
>>36009440
Also yeah krokodil. They don't tell you what it is when you buy it, so it's always a surprise. I ran into something that must have been it like a week ago.

>"Bro, I do this stuff all the time... It can't be what I do..."

And the fucking smell.

>>36009507
This. If you can get a steady and reliable source of adderall or speed you're a rich man.
>>
File: proxy.php.gif (1MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
proxy.php.gif
1MB, 294x233px
>>36009349
Sounds like you and your dad have some other little secrets as well.
>>
>>36008683
See you know what's up

Thanks

>>36008755
No I just think in addition to their pistol they could have a dazzler on their belt Incase someone was exhibiting aggression and they didn't want to shoot them, but didn't want them to get close enough to them to potentially stab them. I don't want altercation with police. Those dudes are brave they out their life on the line everyday and I salute those cats.

>>36008797
I would die ya not going to prison.

I do know how drug deals work trust me I've talked to lots of homeless people and seen a lot of shit.

You got me fucked up on the wanting to fight part. I don't want to cause problems for anyone, esp the 50 they have enough on their plate. The clarification if out in this situation I would be ready to die going into it.

>>36008975
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I hope to god it makes it to R/4chan/ I can just see it now. "Robot fantasizes about becoming a drug dealer"

>>36008996
Yes I will,and I wont sell substances that would kill people. So I'm straight.

>>36009129
Wagie logic. I'm a legitimate entrepreneur selling legal items and I do quite well for myself, so it's take care of
Plus i'm on neetbux so. Yeah lifes great

>>36009157
Yeah they don't know shit about shit do they?
>>
>>36009031
no he won't because

>i wouldn't keep any on me, only enough i could eat in a pinch

>>36009424
>You are going to walk up to a brand new city that is "safe" and drive in a normal unassuming car while looking normal, and your customers will know you're selling drugs because, how......?

so i just moved to a new city don't know anyone, trying to make friends

hypothetical: i'm walking down the street in a place with a homeless epidemic. they ask me for spare change or a cigarette. i tell them i'll give them 2 cigarettes if they tell me a story. so we get to conversing while we smoke. i can tell immediately if they are so inclined to do drugs, but i vet them in such a way that they don't know that i do them, never being pushy
i let them bring it up in the convo and say, you know what, my homie has some fire ass white girl just around the block, if you want i bet you he'd bump us out cuz he owes me.

So we go around the alleyway, i give him a .1 of pure. Little white lie but they'd understand. Then i'd get his phone number and i'd leave the area.

Repeat maybe 1 to 2 more times max and then go to my hotel and lock the door. I've got nothing to fear I'm a clean cut whiteboy but I'm turning off my thug switch and switching to the respectful young adult mode.

wait for texts to come in, and they WILL come in because the dude probably tried it and it's the best he's ever had. So he texts me and says he wants more and he has people that want to buy some.

I say, Fusho homey, thing is I only got an eight ball left so I'm selling point for point. wait and see. if he says no, ill say you know what, i like you, ill do grams for 70, ball for 200. or whatever the market value is in the metropolis.

if he goes for it, i tell him to meet me at X location in about 1 hour. i post up discretely within view of him and keep my counter surveillance equipment on.

[con'td 1/2]
>>
>>36008347
You guys know that's probably coconut oil in that pic
>>
>>36009424

When he calls me and says he's there (which I already know because i asked him which car to look for) I say, "bro i am so so sorry i got hemmed up on some stupid bitchass fool that flaked on me, can you meet me at the walmart on X.

I park at walmart, go in grab a drink. When he tells me he's there, i tell him "Where you @?"

I go to his car, we walk into the store to buy beer. looks like 2 dudes havin a good time.

on our way out i we head to my whip to put the beer in the trunk. when we get inside the car shit gets real. i tell him, "my car is bugged btw. you don't have to worry about shit, it's a spy car. they let me do what i want"

i turn on my white noise generator and hand him the baggie, because if i lose the drugs, fuck it, i got more, and he's not going to pull a gun on me if i show good faith of giving the drugs first.

so he hands me the money (well bellow the window line) parked behind a car with no one in it, aware of my surroundings and hidden from cameras.

I say ''we good?'' he says hell yeah,

i drive him to his car and drop him off. and that's that.

>Wow calm down white boi, you watched a rap video and think you're hard now.
I don't think I'm hard man, I'll admit i'm as white as they come. but i know a thing or two

You can't win a gun fight with police, you're just going to get humiliated and killed, or if you survive you'll wish you were dead because you'll be serving 3 life sentences in a max security.

I wouldn't get in a gunfight with the police. I would never shoot at a police officer. If worse came to worse I would draw my weapon but never shoot, prompting them to shoot me with lethal force. So no prison for me. I'd probably just cap myself to save them the anxiety

>>36009437
Not sure if Legit or a Fed, either way I'[d love to talk privately. If you wanna drop Protonmail and we'll have some real talks
>>
>>36009459

>You are a fucking faggot. You have delusions of grandeur. You are probably schizophrenic. I can see why you post on this board. You are a straight up fool. You might as well go ahead with this idiotic plan because you're going to end up in prison eventually anyway, for something.

I see your small point. NOT! hahahah. I am "schizophrenic" that's my cover homey. I'm a fuckin psychic. Aint no fool. Again, for the 5th time faggot, I have no plans for shit, read the fucking subject you twat.

>>36009507
Slinging "study aids" to dweebs on a college campus would likely be a safer bet.
You're dead wrong my man.
College kids talk too much. word gets around

>>36009580
Not really. My mouth is an iron vault, but my dad is the polar opposite

>>36010106
idk i got it from google images. Coconut oil is supposed to be good shit I'm going to pick some up. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
OP, you're retarded, and probably fucked up on something. Why don't you do something decent with your life instead?
>>
>>36008757
DESU I am a male (female)

>>36008971

One secc homie I'm makin a fresh email for us

a'ight got it,

>[email protected]
>>
>>36010759
The proper term is "developmentally disabled", sir, and yes I am "fucked up" on my daily dose of benzos.

I do good things with my life. I volunteer at nursing homes. I treat people the way they want to be treated. I'm okay with myself. I have severe treatment resistant depression, OCD, schizophrenia, and severe GAD, so if I do a few drugs for personal consumption only, I'm okay with that. I'm not hurting anyone. I would never sell drugs, profiteering off of the misery of others is just not for me. I'm a softie deep down.
>>
Alright Well this was a fun little discussion friends,
Nice talking to you fags, have a good one
I'm out
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.