[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 and never been on a date Why can't I be normal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mgn8s8YB9C1ru793fo1_1280.jpg (165KB, 614x368px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgn8s8YB9C1ru793fo1_1280.jpg
165KB, 614x368px
>21 and never been on a date
Why can't I be normal
>>
File: Untitled.png (180KB, 553x759px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
180KB, 553x759px
I know that feel OP, I dunno where I went wrong.
>>
>30 and never been on a date

Get a grip. You're still in the normal range. You can do this.
>>
>>36007729
Cause these nights puss and I'm hard
I turn that fucking soft into some hard
I grew up in the streets without no heart
I'm praying to my glock and my carbon
>>
>>36007729
>tfw no qt Madoka bff
>>
>>36007729
>tfw 20 and same situation
we're just too good for the world, anon

>>36008069
i_don't_believe_you.reddit.gif
>>
>>36007729
I don't want a date or a fuck so much as a girl who loves me and will put up with my shit and go places with me even if I can't buy her stuff.
>>
>>36007729
if you want to be normal what are you doing here?
>>
File: 1477331977274.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477331977274.png
44KB, 657x527px
>22
>never been on a date
>never been to a party
>never hanged out with friends
>never wanted to do any of those things
Voluntary robotism.
>>
>>36008771
Wait, do you really think that is an impossibility? I'm 26 and never been on a date. Shit like that happens when you isolate yourself for so long.
>>
>>36008854
This, although I did have a friend I hung out with in highschool once but we parted ways after a few months. The robot life is comfy and cheap, if you know how to entertain yourself without other people.
>>
>>36008854
>tfw when you had friends but you alienated them for so long you aren't sure they want you around anymore
>they also remind you of what could have been, would have been, and should have been
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.