[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do open relationships ever work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: open.jpg (28KB, 443x267px) Image search: [Google]
open.jpg
28KB, 443x267px
do open relationships ever work?
>>
I know of one that's pretty successful but they're both popular, alpha and super Chad/Stacy, so they just do whatever they want but I guess love each other. I actually heard the rumor that the Chad is not cool with it but it's what she wants so he fucks a bunch of girls to ease the pain. He's actually a nice guy and tried to hook me up once but I'm a sperg, gave me tips on what I did wrong and everything.
>>
>>36006364
Thats my fear, that one partner will always be left hurting and compromising.
>>
>>36006530
Communication is really the only thing that solves that. I am sure some hedonists are truly happy with that kind of set up.
>>
>>36006693
What if only one of them is a hedonist, and the other is just more submissive to their will and eager to please?
>>
>>36006743
Then through communication that's an issue a troubled couple could address. Doesn't sound like it'd be a happy relationship though.
>>
>>36006267
I've been posting my story on other threads today.

I'm the other guy in a cuck relationship. Basically, if you the other guy, you have to keep sex and emotions separate. Most people can't handle that
>>
>>36006811
I'm the girl, he's the guy that wants to fuck other girls and likes the idea of me fucking other guys.
>>
>>36006267
you mean roommates with benefits? no of course that's not sustainable
>>
>>36006997
Well it still stands. You have to keep emotions and sex separate.
It can and is lots of fun if you meet the right people, but it can destroy your relationship if done wrong
>>
>>36006267
hahaha no like what the fuck is even the point

It's maybe cool if you're 19 and you just got into Vice Magazine or something, but otherwise it's not a relationship it's just fucking around.

Fucking around is fun, but let's not pretend it's something else.
>>
>>36006267
There is no such thing as an open relationship.

You're either in a relationship or you're fuckbudies. Most open relationships are excuses for whores to fuck more people and retain the emotional support of their main partner. Avoid completely if you're looking for a stable relationship or you aren't a cuck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.