[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bitch get whats she deserves.jpg (22KB, 507x337px) Image search: [Google]
bitch get whats she deserves.jpg
22KB, 507x337px
So I accidentally spermed inside a girl yesterday without even thinking about it. What are the chances she can get pregnant? I don't know anything about like periods or anything.
>>
stop posting your normalfag shit on /r9k/, other boards exist y'know.
>>
nothing to worry about, now if you would have ejaculated in her then you got a problem.
>>
it's not likely but it is something to be concerned about
>>
>accidentally wasn't wearing a condom
dumbass
>So.....
stop starting threads like this is normiebook

You should also be thinking about STDs. Enjoy. And they have no cure.
>>
>>36006831
>>36006867
>>36006937
>>36007111
Should I go back to her place and start punching her in the stomach or is it too early for that?
>>
>>36007111
They do have a cure retard...I got ridda my crabs like year hahah yeah SWEET NECTAH
>>
>>36007225
crabs aren't a disease.
>>
>>36007134
Tell her to give it up for adoption, you bloodthirsty nigger. Or move to another country.
>>
>>36006256
Is she your gf, fwb or a random hoe?
>>
>so I accidentally spermed inside a girl yesterday without even thinking about it
>I don't know anything about like periods or anything
This is honestly the funniest thing I've ever read on 4chan
>>
Morning after pill will prevent your sperm from fertilizing an egg. It will set you back about 60 bones.
Alternatively pump and dump one last time and kick her cunt ass to the curve.
>>
Women can only get pregnant ~2 or 3 days out of the month (when they're ovulating). It's in your favor that you didn't knock her up, but it's still a possibility. If she's not on the pill go get plan B if it's been less than 48 hours or so. Good luck friendo
>>
>>36006831
Yeah but on those boards there are more chads who get all the board traffic. Here i become the centre if attention by default. Same reason so many girls and gay community people also moved over to here.
>>
>>36006256
I got a chick pregnant when she was on the pill. Youre doomed.
>>
>>36006256
get fucked normie, go to financial hell.
>>
>>36006256
she is already pregnant then
get ready to pick a name for your bastard child
>>
>>36008881
Bitch was probably missing pills/taking her pill late. Supposed to take that shit same time every day for the 99.9% coverage
>>
>>36007628
>>36008881
>>36008939
>>36008982
Guys seriously I didn't think she could get pregnant after one time. How do I tell her I don't watcth kids?
>>
Too late now nigger you let your benis make choices for you.

You shouldn't have had sex in the first place !
>>
>>36009052
You're a daddy now! Pray for a qt daughteru. Then kill her once she reaches puberty and pray for a son
>>
>>36009052
tell her you dont know how to tell time
>>
File: 1481447479785.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481447479785.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>2017
>still having vaginal sex

should've putt it in her butt desu. the vagina is only for making babies, the ass is for fun.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.