[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show some respect boys baka

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Show some respect boys baka
>>
>>36006142
If /r9k/ ever gets married, they would be that guy who hits their woman at Walmart, despite right now they want a gf so bad.

Prove me wrong.
>>
That method seems cheaper than HRT desu
>>
If they throw the first punch i'm gonna hit back
>>
>>36006142
In a gathering back when I was 15 some Stacy was bothering me and I literally bit her neck hard, leaving a mark and then dashed off.
Another time I punched a girl in the tit for being an annoying cunt to my friend.
>>
File: whatever_.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
whatever_.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
I've beaten most of my gfs when they had it coming and they stayed around every time, In fact the make up sex after you smack her around is pretty good
>>
>>36007552
Yeah fuck them for spending time with you dude
They deserve violence
Stupid piece of womanizing shit
>>
>>36007584

Roastie.getStatus() == Status.Toastie
>>
>>36007633
wtf does that mean virgin
>>
>>36006303
It's funny. They think that they couldn't possibly get irritated by the mundane kind of buttonpushing that happens in relationships, but never having experienced it they would likely explode on a girl for some of that shit. They think the worst of it is cheating and getting dumped, when the reality is that staying with someone long enough means they have all of the ammunition they need to drive you to murder/suicide/both.
>>
>>36007675
Roastie gets toastie :)))

Orig
>>
>>36007958
wtf does that mean you fucking virgin
the fuck is a roastie?
>>
>>36007633
NICE CODE XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>36006649
this, if she strikes you, she deserves to get knocked out
>>
>>36007584
>>36008019
it means i just gave my gf a bloody nose because of your post lmao want to see pics?
>>
>>36008338
Yeah dude do it
>>
>>36007675
And there you go, you gave yourself away in the second post and I didn't even have to analyze what you were saying to realise what you are. Try harder next time.
>>
>>36006142
A real man doesn't need validation from a women. Simple.
>>
>>36008019
>the fuck is a roastie?
kill yourself 90's born queer
>>
>>36007633
I think you mean ' Roastie.setStatus("Toastie") ' but...
>Roastie
>Private variable
>>
File: 1437616195436.png (351KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1437616195436.png
351KB, 505x505px
>see angry feminist
>slap the fuck out of her
>"you fucken white male !!!!11!!"
>"sorry, not a man anymore :^)'
>>
>>36006303
If I ever got married I would probably be too afraid of my wife to have sex with her

You don't know me or other robots at all anon
>>
File: slavsdfewf.png (136KB, 337x289px) Image search: [Google]
slavsdfewf.png
136KB, 337x289px
>>36006142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UGJraUiWNI

Why are the slavs so based?
>>
>>36006303

Only the Muslims do that here.
They also get away with it
>>
>>36007905
Nigga your right, normies keep trying to push me into getting a gf but i know id just be abusive
>like father like son eh :^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.