[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Requirements for men to be attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: 1485148761868.jpg (138KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485148761868.jpg
138KB, 1152x2048px
What are the basic requirements for a man to be attractive to women in 2017?

ie. Able to get sex without having to pay or invest thousands of hours as an emotional tampon first.

I think they're

>White
>5'9"+
>Symmetric face
>Norwood 1 hairline
>Strong jawline
>Autism free

Every guy I've met who meets those criteria gets laid 24/7 no problem. Everyone I've met who doesn't struggles to varying degrees.

Thoughts?
>>
>>36005855
>white, brown or black
>smart
>clever
>athletic
>rather not type out the rest sorry
>>
>>36006234
>brown

What Indian guy gets laid?

>Smart

Since when has a guy getting 90% on his exams ever got him sex?

>Athletic

Nope you can be scrawny as fuck and as long as you're tall/white/handsome women don't care.
>>
>>36005855
>autism free
there is the archilles heel
>>
>>36005855
>confidence

That's about it really. But the less you have from this list the more confidence you need. So I'd you're a 5'4" nigglet you have to be a confident fucker.
>>
File: 2017-04-03_20.45.17.jpg (2MB, 1713x2061px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-03_20.45.17.jpg
2MB, 1713x2061px
Look like me and they will flock
>>
>>36006399
>Since when has a guy getting 90% on his exams ever got him sex?
Obvious brainlet.
>nope you can be scrawny as fuck and as long as you're tall/white/handsome women don't care.
Sorry I was thinking about getting more than a 6/10. Besides you can be scrawny and still be athletic.
Also
>what is preference?
>brown
Alright you got me.
>>
>>36006653
>Obvious brainlet.

I got top 1-3% grades all through high school and undergrad and have a graduate level education. Women do not care about any of that.

Athletic is icing on the cake, not a requirement.
>>
>>36006645

Typical average to slightly above average white guy coasting on easy mode.
>>
File: 8q367.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8q367.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>36006653
>>Since when has a guy getting 90% on his exams ever got him sex?
>Obvious brainlet.

>s-s-s-stacy will eventually notice how well I did on the algebra exam...

Quality jest TbH
>>
>>36006790
>being athletic is somehow icing on the cake, but everything else in here is a requirement
>>
>>36007052

"Athletic" is such a low parameter on the list I don't know what you're talking about.

Unless you're talking about the difference between a roided up guy and a total slob it makes negligible difference.

I know a 5'9" white guy with a 7/10 face and Auschwitz body and he still has hundreds of Tinder matches plus girls always hitting on him.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>36006873
>algebra exam
Now that's the real jest.
>>
>>36005855
>autism free
No amount of self improvement and good genetics will ever make up for my terrible social skills will it?
>>
>>36007202

No more than "self improvement" is gonna make up for my being short ugly and Indian.

Self improvement is a meme that only works for guys who already meet the OP requirements.
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 1361x793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 1361x793px
>>36007100
>I got top 1-3% grades all through high school and undergrad and have a graduate level education
>post anecdotal evidence
>trying to argue that being athletic is somehow so low on the list that it doesn't matter
Meme arrows.
>>
>>36007130
If you're wondering why I chose algebra, it's because no one out of middle school genuinely believes women think smarts are attractive.
>>
>>36007268

I have never known a guy who gets laid for being smart. Every guy who has also been in the top 1-3% academically in my programs was also physically unattractive and struggled with women.

Similarly, most guys I've known who get laid constantly are not buff. A small percent are but most are just all and/or handsome.

These things simply don't matter. If you've got some reason to believe otherwise, I'm all ears.
>>
>>36007370
I used to not get laid, then I got ripped and now I do get laid. Is anybody here actually fit or are you all just pretending it doesn't make a difference so you can get out of having to put effort into your life?

I'm also 5'7, have a droopy eye, and a receding hairline. Granted I'm white with a strong jawline but honestly I think "autism free" is the only thing on OP's list that's actually important
>>
>>36007444

If you're a good looking white guy I can see you cheating the system a bit by getting super buff.

I work out every day and have for years. It doesn't help me.
>>
File: ribbit.jpg (87KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
ribbit.jpg
87KB, 736x748px
>>36007444
You let some bitch steal your mana? retard faggot
>>
>>36006399
>What Indian guy gets laid?
There are a billion of them, so probably alot
>>
>>36007370
>I have never known a guy who gets laid for being smart. Every guy who has also been in the top 1-3% academically in my programs was also physically unattractive and struggled with women.
Never once in this thread did I say that being smart by its self is enough to get you laid. This thread is for the basic requirements of being attractive to women in 2017. Being athletic does fit into that category for the majority of women. With the ever growing obesity rates of course it's going to look better. If you actually believe it doesn't matter then go ahead. Also thanks for more anecdotal evidence.
>Similarly, most guys I've known who get laid constantly are not buff. A small percent are but most are just all and/or handsome
Thanks for more evidence.
>These things simply don't matter. If you've got some reason to believe otherwise, I'm all ears
All the buff dudes around me slay mad pussy bro. Trust me bro.
Also
You never once described the quality of these girls that they're having sex with.
>>
>>36007563

Yeah by buying wives with dowries and raping plus spam attacking women until they find one who will tolerate them.
>>
>>36007645
>You never once described the quality of these girls that they're having sex with.

I don't really care. They're all out of my league. I'm not in any position to judge "quality of girls".

If the girl is skinny, she's out of my league.

I exercise every day. I will never look "big" because I have tiny bones and tiny wrists etc plus I'm short and I don't have Chad genetics.
>>
>>36007645
>Being athletic does fit into that category for the majority of women.
This is bags-of-sand levels of virginity.
>>
>>36007730

More like easy mode handsome white guy "self improvement bro" advice.
>>
>>36007730
>being delusional
>>36007699
I really hope you're not the guy I was talking to. Athletic or not that with that kind of confidence of course no one is going to find you attractive.
>>
>>36007814
>"women are attracted to men that are in shape"
>delusional
How did you even type that with fingers that weight 2 kilos a piece?
>>
>>36007857
Wait, can you not read?
>>
>>36007814

Confidence has nothing to do with it. Stop memeposting.

I had plenty of confidence when I was younger. That didn't stop women from rejecting me en masse for being short, scrawny, Indian, and needing jaw surgery (and then having jaw surgery but still being ugly).
>>
eh, i dunno why i'm replying this since you are obviously hostile but here we go.

The same as any guy? A mix that '' works '' between a nice face a decent enough body ( buff but not monster is a plus ) and a pleasant personality ( fake or not ).

Being smart is ok i guess. It's a bonus like so many other things
>>
>>36007952
>The same as any guy?

Guys requirements are literally "don't be fat".

That's it. Unless you're talking about superchads who get to be more specific than that.
>>
>>36006645
If they look like that what's the point?
>>
>tall. 6'+
>Norwood 1 hairline
>strong jaw
>13% body fat or lower

That's literally it. Nothing else matters as long as you have those things and are able to hold a conversation.
>>
>>36007881
If you're implying you never said women don't count fitness as a basic measure for measuring attractiveness, you're retarded and wrong.>>36007814
>>
File: 1486887785022.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486887785022.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>36005855
You need all these things

Org
>>
I am tan and I've had women from all races like me. I am also pretty sharp (yea yea) and never has that come in handy if you're a raging sperg like me. But if you consider yourself "smart" you should be able to hone your manipulation skills to where you can fabricate a personality tolerable enough to get you laid. I can't promise a relationship though.

I haven't gotten laid because I am a beta fag that get anxious when looking at women in the eye. Its all starting to change though.
>>
>>36008059

Personality has next to nothing to do with getting laid as long as you meet the criteria of not having autism. It's 90% looks.

You can't "manipulate" a girl into wanting you unless you can "manipulate" yourself into being taller, a different race, or better looking.

Intelligence does not help.
>>
>>36007929
>you never said if you were that guy or nor so I'll just assume you are
So you're all that and you tried to argue with me about what girls find attractive? Besides that, it sounds like you got a really shit hand anon and I'm sorry about that. But you HAVE to work with what you got. I'm not pulling the
>be yourself card
It's just the reality that were not all born equal, but that can't stop you from trying to better yourself. I don't know how severe your situation is so forgive me if I come across like an asshole.
>>
>>36008107

All average or above white guys come off like assholes to me because you all have no fucking idea how easy you have life.
>>
>>36008105
There are some things the man is almost always forced to do.
For example, kissing. Most women wont go in for the kiss unless the man is tempting her subtly, but that is also personality. If you're too scared to go in for the kiss and you don't know how to trick women into kissing you, no matter how handsome you are they'll just think you're gay or not interested and go away.
>>
>>36008105
not true, if you're not really that good looking 7/10 you can make up for that with a good personality.. Sure chicks won't approach you as when you're a 10/10 chad but you'll be able to hold your own. Plenty of ugly guys with good looking girls that were able to score because they have "game".

Now being naturally attractive is easy mode, a couple of words and next thing you know shes has your willy mid way down her chilly
>>
>>36008045
>half the thread is me arguing with some guy that being fit matters to women
>guy that can't be fucked to read comes along
That one post was me telling that anon that it doesn't matter if you're fit or not, if you severely lack confidence it won't matter.
>>
>>36008178

So you're talking about crap that only applies if you're already tall and handsome enough for her to want you to kiss her.

If you can't figure out how to do that to a girl who wants you to fuck her you're demented.
>>
>>36008191
>not really that good looking 7/10

7/10 is way above average. Every 7/10 guy I know gets laid with no effort.

I'm talking about being 3-4/10.
>>
>>36008148
>muh white privilege
Sorry i'm genetically superior.
>>
>>36008148
You said you were going to the gym right? What program are you doing?
Also
Getting fit is just as much about the mind as is it to the body.
>>
>>36008218
well i am a 7/10 guy and I am not getting laid because i am a raging autist...

and yea i agree if you're a 4/10 pajeet or tyrone looking for a latina or white goddess you're going to need a lot of shekels to even hold her hand kek
>>
>>36008204
>If you can't figure out how to do that to a girl who wants you to fuck her you're demented.

Where do you think you are? We are all broken in different ways, some less obvious than others.

I'm sure there are many good looking people with absolutely no social skills here, wondering why they are forever alone, when most of the girls they see want them; they are just oblivious, or come off as uninterested.
>>
>>36008271

I don't go to gyms and haven't for years. They're too depressing staring into a mirror for 45 minutes while surrounded by bigger/taller/better looking guys and women who do anything they can to stay at least 2-3 machine distances away at all times.

I exercise at home. Bench, dumbells, pull up bar, body weight.
>>
>>36005855
your list is bullshit desu
>White
not even once, white men are all insecure betas with extremely limited life experience. yes, even Chad.
>height meme
height meme
>symmetric face
yeah idiot all women carry around specific tools to measure your face

jawline and autism level are up to preference. maybe you should stop worrying about "getting sex" and actually talk to a woman you have common interests with
>>
>>36008291
>with absolutely no social skills here, wondering why they are forever alone, when most of the girls they see want them; they are just oblivious, or come off as uninterested.

Yeah, that's basically the definition of autism spectrum. aka Social Communication Disorder in DSM-5.
>>
>>36008386

Sure thing roastie. Sure convinced me.

Also having a crooked face is pretty obvious.
>>
>>36008386
forgot to add to this, the fuck is a norwood hairline? women literally don't give a fuck about your hair unless you have a huge bald spot or something. all male hair cuts and styles look the same.
>>
>>36006399
Yeah but i think women ignore the losers in high school who get bad grades and are in the classes with all the niggers bc they didnt try (hint im the loser)
>>
File: IMG_1406.jpg (223KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.jpg
223KB, 720x1280px
>>36005855
>implying i want roasties

they're not good enough for me tbqh
>>
>>36008337
Honestly I would say go on /fit for lifting advice, but mostly everyone there is a dyel. Still I would say to jump on SS+gomad if you're still weak and you're really skinny.
And it probably wouldn't hurt to lurk on /fit and try to pick some decent advice. If you gain enough confidence create a thread and post a pic. I'll probably be be there to help.
>>
dont have a small dick, ideally have a big one or you will just get cucked
>>
>>36008407

Norwood 1 means not balding and normal well proportioned hairline.

>all male hair cuts and styles look the same

Lolwut. I was born with a huge forehead so the only hair style I've ever been able to wear is the Owen WIlson.
>>
>>36008502

Why would I want lifting advice? It's not going to fix my face. I have read entire books on weight lifting and diet/etc back when I bought into that stupid meme.
>>
Who here /gonnabeuglyanywayssomightaswellgetfat/?
>>
>>36008573
>Who here /gonnabeuglyanywayssomightaswellgetfat/?

Can't do it. If I got any uglier I'd have to kill myself.

I already dread mirrors. Shaving in the morning is the worst part of my day. I do as much as I can looking out the window but can't get it done without a mirror.
>>
>>36008571
I'm sorry, but since I don't know what you actually look like I can't offer any advice on your face (and body too much). However if your face really is that bad why not just build the best body that you can? It won't make up for the face, but it sure as shit looks better than if you didn't lift at all.
>>
>>36008744

I already said I do lift. I do it for the health benefits and so I'm less disgusted with my appearance and I can function in the real world. That's it.
>>
White, depending on geography, 5'9"+
7/10 face, athletic or thin, confident, not autistic
>>
>>36008047

LOL who the fuck does this kind of thing ? It's pathological at this point
What's up with this board anyway ? Listening to you guys, no one can get laid if he's not a model
>>
File: 1488258972078.jpg (12KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488258972078.jpg
12KB, 471x480px
>Autism free
fucking

end my life
>>
>>36008460

Oh look guys another "butt-pic-can't-show-my-face-cause-i'm-damn-ugly"
Is this the new thing now ? Failed men go for the traps meme
Take your responsibilty man, stop your bs
>>
>>36009304

My OP post does not define a model. Just basically an average or above average white guy.
>>
if you don't give a fuck and just have fun with/around them then they're way more into it
>>
>>36009381

Dude, a strong jawline is already uncommon as fuck.
Most people have a round jaw, or narrow at least.
If you add your other criterias, it's literally aiming at 5% of men

This board is a fucking joke. The funniest is, everytime most of you post their face you're average or above

You don't have enough self awareness to be able to tell what's wrong with you so you claim that the look make everything
>>
>>36009304
You can't get laid with any women worth a shit.
>>
>>36005855
5'9 plus more like 5'7 below
>>
>>36009564

That's comparatively speaking. Most guys in my opinion have great jawlines. Because compared to mine they are.

Last time I went to a nightclub I felt like an incredible subhuman. Shit was depressing.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.