[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You lied to me /r9k/ I thought being a NEET was depressing but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
You lied to me /r9k/

I thought being a NEET was depressing but HOLY FUCK being a wagie is so much worse.

I legitimately want to die now. Every morning while I'm waiting for the train to work I toy with idea of just throwing myself onto the rails and ending it all.

I'm resigning this week. NEETdom may be a bit lonely but at least I didn't constantly want to die.
>>
>>36005741
>tfw NEET and want to die anyway
>>
File: 1445715054651.png (626KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445715054651.png
626KB, 788x720px
>>36005741
>>36005842

>when you realize the only choice you have is exactly how badly you want to kill yourself
>>
Being a NEET is only depressing if you had higher aspirations for yourself. Acceptance that you are simply a dud leads to comfy NEETdom.
>>
Wagecuckery is only tolerable if you have something to live for -- like a hobby or friends or something.

Doing it as a robot will only make matters worse.
>>
>>36005953
find something to live for then

SORT YOURSELF OUT
>>
>>36005999
Gee thanks for the advice Chad! Why didn't I think of that sooner!
>>
>>36006596
You thought of it but you didn't do it
and that's because you're a pussy
>>
>>36006637
I know that.

Why do you think I want to kill myself?
>>
>>36005999

Trips of Chad.
>>
>>36006596
Yeah, why didn't you?
Learn to paint or something.
Make masterpieces of representing the struggles of being a beta bitch, that will be discussed by academics long after you die.
>>
>>36006680
I can't paint for shit.

I have no artistic talent whatsoever.
>>
>>36006657
because you didn't do what i fucking said

SORT

YOURSELF

OUT
>>
>>36006706
drawing and painting isn't a talent you cockstain, it's a skill you learn over a long period of time just like everything else

it seems like you're a failure because you expect maximum results with minimal effort
>>
>>36006713
Tried it. Didn't work. Your advice is shit.
>>
>>36006771
>i twied ;_; i googled how to draw and it looked so hard so i watched some anime instead
>>
>>36006754
It is a talent. Your potential is limited. You think a guy in a wheelchair can play in the NBA if he just practices enough?

Fuck off norman,
>>
>>36006822
do you not have hands? shit excuse for a shit person
maybe you should kill yourself after all
>>
>>36006706
No one is born with it you dummy.
Also, realism isn't really appreciated so much anymore
>>
>>36006819
Are you suggesting that I become an artist when I have no artistic talent? Is that your definition of "sort yourself out"?

Just stop giving advice. You suck at it.
>>
>>36006713
How? I've tried time and time again to find intersests or hobbies, and all I've came up with so far is that I enjoy walking through the city and looking through the local stores. I do that once a week. Is that a hobby? Thats literally all I'm intrested in outside of the Internet and art. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to share this hobby with others to make friends.
>>
Go ahead and off yourself if you're just going to complain OP. Women only get away with that shit because they have vaginas. You don't
>>
>>36005741
low tier wagie jobs are 100% WAY WORSE than being a NEET. Get into uni or something to land a decent career
>>
>>36006846
I have no artistic ability nor any desire to cultivate it.

>>36006854
It is a talent. You're not born with a skill but you are born with a certain POTENTIAL. Some people will be shit at sports no matter how hard they try while others are naturally athletic and have lots of potential to develop.

Cut it out with the Disney movie spiel about how everyone can be whatever they want to be.
>>
>>36006868
I'm suggesting that you work on improving yourself and some skill you have an interest in
why go through life if you have literally nothing to live for? it's my way or suicide, faggot. give up on your dreams of having a social life and figure out what else is worth living for
>>
>>36006868
"I have no talent" is a cop out.
No one is good at anything until they do it consistently and build skill through repeated attempts.
You have a poor attitude my man. You're just a dude, like anyone else that ever achieved anything.
And it's not necessarily about being good, but finding enjoyment in something, making small goals and striving to achieve them.
Just find an interest in something constructive, goddamn.
>>
>>36006921
>implying I can afford to go to uni
>implying going to uni will lead to a decent career and not a boring minimum wage cubeslave job unless you study law or medicine.
>>
>>36006878
>I'm not sure how I'm supposed to share this hobby with others to make friends.
Photography?
internet documentaries about random street fags?
>>
>>36006986
oh you live in clapistan kek nevermind
>>
>>36007012
Bongland actually.
>>
>>36006941
You don't even know your potential and you're afraid to find out.
>>
Any life without loved ones, passions, goals and so on is bound to be depressing regardless of NEET or wagie status, but yeah, if that's the life you lead putting yourself through a shitty menial job is sure to make it worse.
>>
>>36006846
You don't fucking say? Maybe you should do the same senpai
>>
>>36007158
nah too busy being a billionaire artist
>>
>>36007252
yea right lmao
>>
>>36007035
what movie did you get this from? it's so fucking corny.
>>
>>36007387
The movie of your gay ass life
>>
>>36005741
1. Calm down.
2. Be happy you have a job even if it's not your dream job. You're at least contributing to society.
3. By being positive at your job, not only are you practicing good customer service you're personally rubbing it in the faces of customers who are miserable. Negative customers do not enjoy seeing happy employees because those customers are miserable. You end up on top by being positive.
4. Find a better one if you can't deal with it. I work in retail too, but I work for a better company that has a better work environment.
>>
>>36007509
Count that $$$ at the end of the day. It's not much. I know. But try and be careful with the money you are making and don't waste it on consumerist bullshit you don't need. If you feel like you have to invest so much energy, so much effort and you feel great stress in this job, why would you want to waste your hard earned money after sacrificing your life for seven hours? Don't buy vidya, spend that money on food and utilities.
>>
>>36005741
be grateful you even have a job
NEETs will be the first to go on the DOTR
>>
>>36006921
I went to uni, from my point of view NEETdom is still better in many ways than the 5 days work week regardless of the money.
>>
>>36005892
This made me VERY ORIGINALLY laugh :^}
>>
>>36005741
is a wagie a same thing as a salaryman

i'm a salaryman who works at home and i think it's a breddy decent life desu for a complete social autist.
>>
>>36007423
This, honestly. You won't even try. You probably havent made an ACTUAL effort with drawing or anything either. You're absolute shit bc you havent tried
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.