[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caffine used to give me so much energy i couldnt be sad, now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Th6Eq2t.jpg (862KB, 3264x4928px) Image search: [Google]
Th6Eq2t.jpg
862KB, 3264x4928px
Caffine used to give me so much energy i couldnt be sad, now its not enough even with 5 cups a day

any other stimulants to keep me going robots? ive tried smelling salts but that only lasts like a minute
>>
>>36005614
A shotgun always helps
>>
>>36005614
tea, soda. post more of bebe
>>
>>36005614
You have built a tolerance, stop using it for a few months, perhaps get in shape in the mean time. You have to cycle stimulants, also, you might want to switch to caffeine pills, they are stronger and you know how much you are taking, cheaper too, and no calories.
>>
Get some fire ranch weed and some adderall
>>
>>36006095
this my dude, great combo. kept me going for a while
>>
>>36005614
Vodka

But you will build tolerance too. It sucks.
>>
>>36005614
>>36005901
more of this girl yes yes
>>
>>36005614
What a terrible treatment of art supplies and tools...
Oh! And for you, anon, I suggest you drink 2 l. of water for three-four days and then begin on coffee again.
>>
Caffeine is a shitty drug, take a tolerance break
>>
>>36005614
>>36005901
>vagina
disgusting, she would look better with a penis
>>
>>36005614
drink less caffeine. I started smoking but i found that the more i smoked the less i enjoyed it, so i brought myself back down to a pack a week.
>>
>>36006356
Nah, she has the "good" vagina

What were you saying OP? More pics please
>>
Redbulls and monsters
>>
Just smoke cigarettes. Nicotine is the best "stimulant" or whatever besides coffee.
>>
>>36006456
Not OP, but Robin Banks was a name that popped up in this thread, and I personally found nothing, but if you want to grab extra pics of her here's the link to it, https://4archive.org/board/b/thread/669419800
>>
Copenhagen wintergreen, and adderal
>>
you need to stop taking stimulants, as a person who's taken caffeine for eight years I know how addictive it is and how amazingly good it can make you feel. But caffeine also has a lot of deleterious effects that creep up on you slowly, before you know it you've got insomnia problems, stomach problems and a whole host of other issues. you need to stop, period. the reason you're not getting anything from five cups is because your body is exhausted.
>>
File: WrWCem4.jpg (66KB, 1200x1192px) Image search: [Google]
WrWCem4.jpg
66KB, 1200x1192px
Try an espresso, if you dont like the bitter taste add some sugar

Or try ice cold water
>>
>>36007047
Couldn't let the thread die without saying thanks. Bless you anon
>>
>>36006698

>not combining nicotine and dexamphetamine instead

poor form
>>
>>36006095
Weed makes me even more unproductive than normal.
>>
File: IMG_1834.jpg (102KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1834.jpg
102KB, 662x1000px
>>36005614
I feel that pain but I hate coffee. Soda's my drug of choice and it hasn't been doing shit for me lately.

I say just buy a bigass cold water jug/bottle and start drinking out of that. Your energy goes up in the long run, though you'll need to piss a lot.
>>
>>36005901
I eat a LOT of ass, and that's one of the prettiest assholes I've ever seen. Would love to make out with that soft brown eye
>>
>>36009149
GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARDDDDDD
FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>36005901
>no boipucci
meh
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.