[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normie girls obsessed with Tina belcher? Why do they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: latest.jpg (77KB, 706x529px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
77KB, 706x529px
Why are normie girls obsessed with Tina belcher?
Why do they think they can relate to her when they don't have autism and aren't fat and dumb and unattractive?
It feels like they are mocking people like us.
>>
>>36004410
Same reason everyone says that they relate to Shinji.
>>
>>36004410
They also think liking Star Wars makes them weird. Just another way to say "I'm not like other girls."
>>
>>36004410

The human equivalent of this turned me down. True story.
>>
>>36004456
Who the fuq is Shinji?
>>
>>36004544
Shinji from Evangelion I imagine.
>>
>>36004410
Normie girls all have super low self esteems. Why do you think they're turning to feminism in droves? It's a coping mechanism that allows them to blame men for all of their unhappiness.
>>
>>36004410
Meg without the openly sexist humor and parental abuse
>>
read nietzche. suffering, weakness, deficiency, etc. is deemed a moral virtue in our culture. of course no one wants the side effects of it. so normies pretend there's something wrong with them

"lol i identify with this popular fictional character who is a loser, aren't i relateable, modest and moral *goes to fuck a different chad every day of the week with no effort*"
>>
>>36004456
Is that one of those japanese cartoon characters.
>>
File: 111616.png (26KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
111616.png
26KB, 900x600px
they turned all that shit into a trend

theories range from contrarianism to subconscious martyr complex
>>
>>36004410
>implying any kind other girl exists
All girls are normies.
Even the ugliest piece of shit disgusting woman can get a beta so long as they are under 30
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.