[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do girls really browse r9k? im pretty sure my female coworker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

do girls really browse r9k?
im pretty sure my female coworker who i work closely with is here.
how the fuck do i figure out without outright asking?
>>
>>36003956
Wow, I'd eat her asshole until I got a throat infection.
>>
File: tumblr_oim1sk7th11voukedo1_1280.jpg (626KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oim1sk7th11voukedo1_1280.jpg
626KB, 1280x1707px
>>36004049
wow guess that comment is orginial
>>
File: bV8OsCa.jpg (104KB, 1080x1920px)
bV8OsCa.jpg
104KB, 1080x1920px
>>36003956
>that
>big

heres some actual THICCness to get that test pumping
>>
>>36004186
Ive never seen a concave ass before holy shit
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (134KB, 548x974px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
134KB, 548x974px
>>36003956
yes girls (male) browse 4chan
>>
>>36004186
New meaning to bASSackwards
>>
>>36003956
Ask her if she's normie scum or some other r9k speak that won't be too weird when she's confused because she's not a robot.
I saw some sperg walking around in a pair of c85s a week or so ago and asked him if he was effay, he looked at me weird so I left it alone and walked away.
>>
>>36004049
>her

original ass
>>
File: tumblr_oiugvhVs3n1voukedo1_1280.png (821KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiugvhVs3n1voukedo1_1280.png
821KB, 720x1280px
>>36004295
all r9k speak is weird
i think i said normie once in front of her and she sorta picked up on it
but like asked what i just said....
shes def the type of person to browse r9k though
typical roastie behaivor
>>
>>36004225
>girls (male)

feel free to stop with this stupid bullshit at any time
>>
>>36004604
Ask her if she thinks she's a fembot, or ask if she's a roastie. Asking her if she's a roastie will be lest weird if she doesn't browse r9k, but worse if she does browse r9k
>>
Ask if she meets Chad this weekend.
>>
>>36004731
she was dating actually some faggot edgelord who wears a leather jacket and is abusive
maybe that is chad
idk
seems really shitty to me
>>
>>36004295
>So, are you normie scum?
Yeah don't do this.

If anything wait until a customer tries to make an unfunny joke that obviously doesn't make her laugh and quietly say
"... normie scum"
So she can hear you. If she gets it, it kind of bonds you a little laughing at someone else for being unfunny. If she doesn't, she just brushes it off like you made a joke she didn't get.

If you direct it towards her it's insulting. Even if she gets it, it makes you look like a brash douche. "Wow so, if I don't meet this guys standard of internet humor, he'll think I'm normie scum. Fuck this guy."
>>
>>36003956
Is that her OP?
>>
>>36003956
The only reason they would ever come here is to either laugh at betas and get attention or to study us so they know how to attract us when they are 30 and done fucking guys once a week so they can settle down on your money.
This is how they have always worked. As soon the 20 year women of today turn 30 they'll all suddenly pretend to be into video games and act anime. Only the some girls are ahead of the curve.
>>
>>36005036
>>36004604
>>36003956
Reminder that normie is now part of popculture. And instead to use Normalfag.
>>
>>36005036
>guy makes unfunny joke
>walk up to her
>whisper normie scum into ear
>Smile
>cops bust down your house next day
>>
>>36005245
Not yet
Maybe people but people are still put off by the word normie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.