[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me fucking reason not to kill myself robots please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 804.jpg (41KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
41KB, 500x366px
Give me fucking reason not to kill myself robots
please
>>
mac or pc?
>>
>>36003782
I don't get it
What do you mean
original
>>
>>36003773
just wait anon. there's still hope /mlpol/ will return
>>
>>36003884
Why would I care about that
>>
it has never been proven that a suicide was the wrong move
>>
you might leave your future gf all alone and then she will kill herself too
>>
>>36003862
just answer
>>
>>36003926
But I'm a fag, anon
>>
>>36003773
OK. Don't be a fucking nihilist. If you literally can't think of a reason to live then improve yourself so you can give yourself purpose and meaning. All the bad things about yourself (and there's gonna be many, even if they're little things) start fixing them. Build a better person and stop being the useless shell of a man you think you are now. It's hard. It's really fucking hard. But guess what, life is hard. It's unfair and it's shit and it hurts. Start exercising. Start cleaning your room or house. Start eating good food. Stop doing all the things you know you shouldn't do. Get off 4chan. If you're depressed, get anti depressants from a doctor. Rescue your father. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>36003944
Mac
Are you going to bully me? I use Logic a lot so Mac is handy
>>
>>36003970
I fucking knew it
kill yourself macfag
>>
>>36003773
>You won't get to masturbate anymore
>You won't get to eat tasty food
>You won't get to do anything that you might like doing
I know the feeling of being in a completely shitty and hopeless place, but you should try to find at least one thing that you enjoy, and focus on that. It doesn't matter much what this activity is, as long as it keeps you going. It's completely fine to be hedonistic, because we all die eventually so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>36003959
>Don't be a fucking nihilist
I've tried, I'm trying, but it seems like the only way to be truthful about anything
>give yourself purpose and meaning
I can't give myself purpose or meaning because there is none in the world for anyone. What's the point when I'll die eventually and my mind disappears, and everything I've ever done or thought disappears

I can't bring myself to do any of the things you say anon, I've really tried in the past and it just seems like an exercise in futility
Thank you for caring enough to type out that response
>>
>>36004029
NO. Being hedonistic because 'lol we all die anyway' is a shitty way to live. If you don't want to be miserable for the rest of your life gain some fucking self respect and stop being degenerate. You know whats wrong with you. Stop doing things that make you unhappy.
>>
>>36004029
I don't enjoy anything anymore
My sex drive's gone from fluctuating wildly to going almost completely
I move between binge eating and barely having 500cal in two days without noticing
Everything I do is out of instinct or habit
>>
>>36003773
Truth of the matter is there is no reason why you shouldn't. The fact that you're here posting shitty pepes and contemplating it makes me know you have no objective value in life at the moment, you're a waste of space/resources/etc.

There's three ways for you to go from here, you can keep living and work to improve your worth, keep living and continue to leech off the world for as long as possible, or you can just kill yourself now. If you're thinking the second option sounds best I'd suggest just go ahead and go suicide anyway, much less self-loathing and waste involved in it
>>
>>36003773
Someone love you anon, and if dont, someone will love
>>
>>36004130
Yeah, I thought as much

And I like that Pepe
>>
>>36003949
That's even WORSE because it's statistically far less likely that your future bf will ever be able to find anyone comparable to you because gay dating pools are so slim
>>
>>36004153
>someone love you
unlikely
>someone will
[_very_] unlikely

chances are, more people hate us than even tolerate us
the greater good dictate suicide
>>
File: IMG_2061.jpg (48KB, 537x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2061.jpg
48KB, 537x539px
>>36003773
I love you Pepe poster, I really really do.
>>
>>36003773
there is no guarantee you will be able to feel anything after death
you won't be satisfied you killed yourself, you won't be happy or sad you can't feel anything, it is not something to long for
>>
Part of you doesn't want to do it, otherwise you wouldn't be here trying to coax an answer out of us, when its you that knows why.
>>
>>36003773
Tomorrow might be a brighter day.
>>
>>36004153
I know everyone here says it but yeah, my parents are the reason I haven't already done it.
Sometimes I think that if my life doesn't matter then their's don't either, so I may as well stop caring about them and do it anyway
>>
>>36003773
society needs your unskilled badly paid labor and your money for goods and useless electronic shit.
>>
>>36004083
>I've tried
Don't lie to me boy. You haven't tried at all. How can you try if you haven't thrown your heart and soul into everything you do? You want truth? Whats TRUE is what you want to be true. It's whats true in your HEART.
>What's the point when I'll die eventually
THAT IS THE POINT. The clocks ticking you son of a bitch, time ain't waiting around for your lazy ass. You're not gonna neck yourself. You're gonna be a nihilist for another 10 years 'cause you're too afraid to commit to making yourself a better person and then panic 'cause you've wasted all this time.
>>
File: stop it.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
stop it.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>36003773
If you really were in a position to do it you wouldn't be here fishing for (you)s with your "Imma kill myself say something nice to me :'(" act, you'd be busy tying a fucking noose or figuring out how that gassing trick works. Either do it or stop being an edgy attention whore, someone's thread died for your pity party
>>
>>36004176
You're acting as though we all have designated future partners we have to go and find

>>36004183
That's nice of you anon, thank you, but you don't really

>>36004198
>you can't feel anything
isn't that the whole point of suicide

>>36004203
No it won't
>>
You have an almost unlimited amount of knowledge that you can explore thanks to the internet.

Learn the Mysteries of Meditation , ocultism and All kind of secret knowledge (not a meme, there really is some strange shit ).
Learn the wonders of music,painting, writing and art in general.
Became fit as fuck or an expert in biology,maths or history.
You can learn ANYTHING you want.

Look anon, when it comes to death there are only two possible outcomes. Either we return to the universal conciusness or we return to the empty eternal void. So all you can really do in this life is to learn as much as possible and to try to be the best version of yourself.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and tell you that suffering dont exist. But you can CHOSE to be happy?...why?because as selfish as it might sound, is much more fun to be happy than to be sad.

Peace my man, i hope you get your shit together.
>>
>>36004223
haha
where I live there are no jobs of any kind anyway

>>36004260
You're probably right, but I'm not choosing to be so nihilistic, I just have this sickening, deep emptiness in me telling me it's all pointless every time I try to improve myself

>>36004263
You're also right. If I'm being realistic I'm not actually at the stage where I could do it. And I'm only attention whoring here since I'd be to embarrassed to do it irl
>>
Please dont. Im with you Anon. Please dont do it. I love you.
>>
>>36004282
>No it won't
well the key phrase there is might be. might be brighter, might be darker, might be the same. But if you off yourself, you won't be able to find out. When in doubt, sleep on it, then see how tomorrow turns out.

Also think of your stuff, poor poor ownerless stuff. I often think of my stuff and worry what will happen to it after I'm gone.
>>
>>36004178
>>36004210
We love you Anon, thats the case.
Even if you dont have family or friends, you have people like you, that feel your feels. We can't give up, we need to stay together. Go meet some new people, but not normie scum, meet your own people, people just like you, someday you will find them. Besides, when you realise that the small things in life are great, everything will be better. A smile, a "thank you", a laugh, any simply act can make you whole day better.
>>
>>36004286
But none of those things interest me, nothing does, and I can't seem to be able to choose to be happy
Thanks for the length response, Anon

>>36004420
I appreciate the kind words, but like I said to >>36004183 , you don't really
>>
>>36004445
>>36004498
why does that fucking matter though its all so fuckig poiteless, fucking nothing matters
>>
>>36004498
the sad reality is that everyone is normie scum (how convenient {and disgusting} to know that everyone is my people), including """"""""""""robots"""""""""""""", all smiles are lies, and the small things also want to kill you and eat your nutrients
why keep them waiting?
>>
I think this thread isn't going to get me anywhere and I'm just going to repeat the same things to everyone else that I say to myself in my head.
Thanks for the sympathetic response, I'm going to sleep
>>
>>36004582
>why keep them waiting?
to spite them. Live a life of spite.
>>
File: 3-hitler.jpg (14KB, 324x205px) Image search: [Google]
3-hitler.jpg
14KB, 324x205px
>>36004607
this, do this. its all about spite.
>>
>>36004547
>>36004582
If you guys eventually meet people who think the same, your life will have a meaning, hating normies together
>>
You will never get to play half life 3
>>
>>36004669
unquestionably we would hate each other

try again
>>
New Kendrick album.
>>
>>36003773
try to solve this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_versus_NP_problem
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.