[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After work ballbusting thread featuring 23 yo male and 21 yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

File: tumblr_n384kxJYia1t0pq30o7_500.gif (745KB, 450x244px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n384kxJYia1t0pq30o7_500.gif
745KB, 450x244px
After work ballbusting thread featuring 23 yo male and 21 yo female into ballbusting.

Bring whatever you wants, rage, hate, crying, questions, happiness, life lessons etc
>>
What's fun about ball busting? In sounds painful. I know I fetish wrong because I like chastity but hate femdom and especially cuckoldry, so I'm not kink shaming. I'm simply curious what the draw is.
>>
File: tumblr_n4nprcWlsW1t0pq30o1_400.gif (440KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4nprcWlsW1t0pq30o1_400.gif
440KB, 400x225px
>>36003687
It's always felt good for me, im not big into femdom or chastity or cucking either. its just a stand alone fetish and ive had it since i was born. as long as i can remember i liked the idea of being hit in the nuts but i was always afraid to tell a girl and even more afraid to let one hit me in the balls. But i finally found a woman to share it with in middle school and we have explored it ever since, its very intimate now and i think it has helped me move into the role of being ballbusted. but i understand it hurts alot of other men but its one of the larger fetishes out there so i dont think everyone perceives it as painful
>>
>>36004595
>middle school ballbusting gf
Sounds cute/lewd.
Stories?
>>
File: 34.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>36004754
Sure anything in particular... ill give you two

First time i ever kissed her she turned her head last minute and then as i was getting in my moms truck i heard her squeal, thought i messed things up but she was just really regretful, next time i kissed her she had a panic attack and hyperventilated.

First time i ever got her to hit me in the balls (she didnt know i liked it) i kept giving her taps to the crotch and her friend convinced her to kick me back to teach me a lesson, she run up behind me and drove her foot in my groin outside of a sonic and then immediately felt terrible...i love first time ballbusters.
>>
I'm the guy last week that spoke to you guys trying to ball bust my sub
He ended up canceling out on me that day, but now it just makes me want to bust his balls even more
>>
File: 1490831837829.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490831837829.webm
1MB, 480x270px
My gf just loves squeezing my balls and slapping them.

Then she asks me to do the same to her tits, although she likes to go really hard on my balls and wants me to be soft to her.

I didn't enjoy it at first now it really makes me hard.
>>
File: salinespeedsack-player.png (259KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
salinespeedsack-player.png
259KB, 640x360px
>>36004865
yes i recall. sorry to hear about that, maybe he quits on you to piss you off for that reason. I call my wife rude names to get the same thing
>>
File: 006_boxing_low.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
006_boxing_low.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>36005076
Never met a woman who was into ballbusting on their own. Ive told many women about it and other fetishes and they were real interested into but very few of them had ever hit a guy in the balls.mostly the wife's friends and a few of my own
>>
>>36005156
It pissed me off because I've been stressed out and needed an outlet.
Now I'm really going to give it him
>>
File: tumblr_n4wuakRT0p1sn0ybqo1_400.gif (928KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4wuakRT0p1sn0ybqo1_400.gif
928KB, 400x225px
>>36005256
>>36005256
Sorry i dont ever know what to say to you on this stuff. you and your submissive have a much different relationship than me and my wife at this
>>
>>36005256
Isn't it a bad idea to do pain related shit when you legit want to hurt the person? Gotta be safe mang
>>
>>36004857
sounds a bit fishsy, what kind of kids "tap" each other on the crotch and then take a running shot to the nads. And then what? Your 14 year old self just straight up admitted that he liked it?
>>
>>36005076
who would have guessed that low hanging balls are an evolutionary disadvantage.
>>
>>36005419
The guy is a pain slut.
I've poured wax on his dick, put clothes pins on it and yanked them off, pinched his nipples until they bleed, choked him, sufficated him with my ass, slapped him over and over, belted him, and other shit.
I use him to get rid of stress, he gets off on the pain. Win-win
>>
File: Ze5NMj7.gif (942KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
Ze5NMj7.gif
942KB, 400x249px
>>36005419
Most likely not a bad idea, but some people get off on the pain, the fear, the humiliation. thats why they have the term slave or pain slut, that is really what they are. not aimed to define him but just from what ive seen
>>
>>36005457
Well i laughed and it was funny (and awesome cuz it was the first time for me) well not too long after in private i told her i enjoyed being hit in the nuts and i wanted more of it. and she was afraid...worried to hurt me...scared i was playing a joke on her, but overtime she came to trust me and we explored together.
>>
>>36005532
>>36005530
What I'm concerned about is when you don't set boundaries, or have a safe word. The play can very quickly turn from a sexual experience of a lifetime into a nightmare.
>>
>>36005582
I'm not out of kill the guy or permanently hurt him
>>
File: 1489871973008.png (1MB, 915x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489871973008.png
1MB, 915x1200px
>>36005457
Also all the guys in my school used to sack tap each other, boys walked around with their hands in front of their balls. You never saw a woman hit a man in the balls just guys on guys, i made sure everyone knew i wasnt for it. once a kid did try to do it, i kicked him in the jaw (he was sitting down) then stomped his head twice before his friend tackled me down
>>
>>36005635
holy shit, did you go to school in a prison?
>>
File: bbknee.jpg (184KB, 900x1167px) Image search: [Google]
bbknee.jpg
184KB, 900x1167px
>>36005710
Just boys being boys. but i was always taught that when you want to make a point you do it. and we were the skater kids, not very liked by older kids so if they wanted to pick on us or bully a little i made a point. like one time this redneck shit wouldnt leave my friend alone. sure he just said things like fag and queer but it got old. so i hit him with the trucks of my skateboard. and no one could do anything cuz we always ran together 10 at a time. Pretty much invincible in school. I never went out looking for fights though, i just made sure no one upset my friends. I've also never been in a fight
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.