[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to smart too be sober who /A S C E N D E D/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>tfw to smart too be sober
who /A S C E N D E D/ here?
>>
>>36003084
Me, just smoked before classes. Helps me focus.
>>
it will fuck you up long term
>>
>>36003129
Proof?
Extremely fucking original goddamn bot fuck the fuck off
>>
I smoke to forget my problems, but when i get high enough i start thinking more, and that makes things worse. Anyone feel this way? Help
>>
>>36004220
Just get higher and you forget how to think.
>>
>>36003431
read lol it causes depression and anxiety and memory and thinking issues. id say heroin is less bad long term even. everyone i know who has smoked for years is a failure and got dumb and is depressed. ive been doing speed and opiates and lsd for years and im doing perfectly fine.
>>
>>36003084
>One of the graduate assistants brought me to his house to hang out and drink
>Lets me hit his weed using the first apparatus he ever bought, major emotional value etc
>Didn't get high
>Fast forward a week, drinking with drumline friends
>The token "dude weed lmao" man shows up and offers to get us all high
>Pass around a joint on the roof, maybe took 3 and a half drags
>Didn't get high + shitty sinus headache
We've gotten our hands on weed to smoke at some point this week again, can you tell me what I've been doing wrong? I'd love to feel how my friends seem to on this stuff but my first two attempts have not worked out.
>>
>>36004779
You're either not holding it in or not doing enough. Keep smoking until you get high next time.
>>
>>36004779
combine it with tobacco it will become multiple times stronger
>>
>>36004779
Id say common newb errors are
>smoking oregano
>not holding it in your lungs at all
>expecting to see litteral rainbows
>>
>>36004509
proper evidence good lad
>>
>>36004779
Don't listen to these guys at all
>>36004873
>>36004824
>>36004977
You don't need to hold it in and that's a common newb mistake, it just causes oxygen deprivation. Inhale and like no more than 2 seconds and you're fine. Lots of people don't get high their first time and you might not have taken large enough hits or you were smoking some doodoo
>>
>>36004779
Didn't hit me till the 4th or 5th time of trying. Was a bong rip and probably better stuff.
>>
>>36004779
you're probably not inhaling the smoke. You're supposed to breath it in, not just hold it in your mouth.
>>
>>36003431
You've obviously never been around stoner types.

All of the guys I knew in highschool who smoked daily all quit because of similar reasons. One day, after years of smoking daily, they started to notice some big emotional changes. Extreme anxiety, depression, minor psychosis, etc and when they quit smoking weed it went away.

People who honestly think that putting yourself in an altered state like that regularly wont fuck up the way your brain works is retarded. Any drug, be it alcohol, psychedelics, and yes, even weed, will fuck your brain up if you do it without moderation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.