[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you deny White Privilege?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 34

File: 1472085118347.jpg (15KB, 185x156px) Image search: [Google]
1472085118347.jpg
15KB, 185x156px
How can you deny White Privilege?
>>
You can't. White people are so used to it they don't even know it exists.
>Fuck over foreign civilizations for hundreds of years
>Oppress and rape them for hundreds of years
>Enslave them for years
>Steal their resources for hundreds of years
>Slow down on their evilness around 50 years ago, still taking from other non-white continents however
>Elect a fat orange racist piece of shit that will undoubtedly fuck over nonwhites and poor whites
>"lol get over it guise racism isnt real anymore you guys have it easy"

And this is just the bullshit America does. Take into account all whites do and you would literally have Satan.

FUCK

WHITE
PEOPLE
>>
>>36002860
That's a generalization. Shit you complain about white people generalizing and shit, when my ancestors were sheep farmers, probably the worst thing they ever did was stick dick in sheep but that's about it, plus, there isn't any white perpetrators of slavery still alive because it happened over 100 years ago. Also better yet, who sold the black slaves to the white men in Africa, if you guessed white men, then you're wrong, because it was other black men that sold their "brothers" into slavery.
>>
Can anyone actually give me some examples of white privilege in modern US society?
>>
>>36002603
Because I don't get things given to me for being white regardless how rich or poor I am.
Not having the cops search me all the time is hardly what I'd call white privilege.
>>
>thinking white people haven't earned their privilege

If it weren't for us America would still be prairie niggers living in tee-pees and going to war with each other.
>>
>>36002603
It's pretty fucking insulting to me when people say I live a privileged live even though my dad was an abusive alcoholic and my mother was too weak to do anything about it. That's how.
>>
>>36002603
Whites are privileged because they're actually willing to work for shit. But of course that's not what nignogs mean when they talk about privilege.
>>
Because non-Whites shouldn't even be in White countries if equality truly existed
>>
>white robots constantly talk about how they could fuck any asian girl they want because they are white master race
>white robots genuinely believe they are superior to blacks
>white privilege doesn't exist
>>
>>36003108
Just look at women, a 4/10 white girl will do much better in life than a 6/10 black one
>>
File: classy2.jpg (157KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
classy2.jpg
157KB, 563x800px
>white privilege

oregano xdxdxd
>>
File: 1467707298516.png (101KB, 808x728px) Image search: [Google]
1467707298516.png
101KB, 808x728px
>minority starts ranting about how racist and horrible white people are and how bad white privilege is
>ask him why he doesn't just get out of white countries
>he starts back-peddling and making excuses

every single time
>>
File: 1484861890405.jpg (46KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
1484861890405.jpg
46KB, 421x427px
>>36002603
Cause I can, nigger~
>>
>>36002860
>Moors
>Ottomans
>Mongols

Europe was invaded countless times, my country was raided by slave hunters yearly for centuries, attacked, burned, pillaged, often by non-whites.

But then whites got technologically superior and completely rekt shitskins pushing them out of Europe and preventing their slave raids and piracy and now you're forever butthurt.

You're NOT a victim. You were always the aggresor. Pretty much every race attacked europeans first. Niggers and arabs attacked Europe and were barely stopped in France, asians - Huns and Mongols. Jews? Khazaria was a major center of slavery.

Fuck you and your victim complex. You're objectively inferior civilizationally speaking. Niggers didn't even invent the wheel when whites came. No, you were not ancient egyptians. No, you were not ancient hebrews. You were nothing. You're the lowest of the low. Literally every culture on the planet, even some tribal jungle tribes from south america, has some accomplishments. You're the missing link between man and ape.

There's no such thing as priviledge. Everything anyone has on this planet was earned. Life isn't fair. Nobody owes you anything. You deserve nothing.
>>
>>36003301
Minorities are privileged in a sense that if this were an African or Asian country we would have started outright killing them for little to no reason
>>
>>36003361
This happens nowhere in 2017 anon
>>
>>36003391
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Africa/Africa-Monitor/2014/0707/Zimbabwe-President-Mugabe-s-new-attack-on-white-farmers

It will happen in White countries sooner or later, you just have to keep pushing us, don't you?
>>
>>36003422
>one country with a dictator
Have you been to any of these said African or Asian countries? Regardless I did not bring up anything about race fueled murders, which are rare nowadays.
>>
>>36002860
>be white man
>smart, productive, responsible
>want to expand your kingdom and allow it to flourish
>btfo retarded "foreign civilization"
>kingdom is prosperous
>centuries later your people's life evolve and seeing the prosperity of your own land you have faith in welcoming foreigner in ur beloved kingdom
>reason they come is cause ur kingdom is good and has opportunities because your people are smart and produce
>foreigners slowly breed more children than you because that is what animals do
>you suddenly get labeled with "white privilege" in your country your father have left you.
>you father was white
>you were all white
>the people that build this beautiful country were white
>you watch your beloved country get ruined by savages who can not even keep peace in their own land.
>there is nothing you can do.

At least the Chinese are honest and make sure the minorities know their place and if they dont start shit, they wont get hurt.
>>
>>36003476
You said it happens nowhere. Fucking proved you wrong.
This outrage is fuel enough for Whites to do the same. That is equality after all.
>>
File: white_privilege_in_a_nutshell.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
white_privilege_in_a_nutshell.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>36002603
Shitskins sabotage themselves and that isn't white people's fault.
>>
>>36003485
>smart, productive, responsible
You are none of these. Try again
>>
>>36002860
You niggers are just mad that in the 150 years since slavery in the US ended, you still weren't able to fix your problems while Countries like Germany or France managed to rebuild all of their cities TWICE in less than 20 years. Exactly this mentality is why most black people are still uneducated and poor. Stop blaming others and fix your own goddamn problems, whining won't bring you anywhere.
>>
>>36003498
Why bother with semantics? Anyway if you're that convinced here's thishttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/22/white-man-traveled-to-new-york-to-kill-black-men-and-make-a-statement-police-say/?utm_term=.8d88e355942e
I can google race fueled murders too anon
Anyway, if you're that outraged go and do something, no one's stopping you.
>>
>>36003022
>Also better yet, who sold the black slaves to the white men in Africa
Also better yet, who sold the black slaves to the Jewish men in Africa*
>>
>>36002603
Even if it does exist, its definitely a great thing for me. Why should I care if a nog is a little less privileged than a white guy such as myself? I have nothing to apologize to you for; I am not sorry that my race is superior to yours
>>
>>36003551
Oh cool a new immolation vid
>>
>>36003581
>>36003581
>>36003581
The White man is justified, niggers are a scourge on this country and commit a disproportionate amount of time. Mugabe killed the only people who fucked worked in the entire country and his people starved.
https://qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
Don't even bother nigger, you KNOW you're in the wrong and you're just a pathetic fucking nigger.
Look at this fucking video and then come clamoring to me with your retarded bullshit.
>>36003551
>>
>>36003159
Instead were going to war with camel niggers
>>
>>36003651
Not even remotely new. Go back to Ieddit
>>
>>36003652
Why are you crying to me? I dindu nuffin. Like I said if you're so outraged do something about it.
>>
>>36003703
You really are just a dumb fucking nigger aren't you?
LISTEN.
We're having a fucking argument you stupid fuck, this is how arguments work, someone says something, and the other person responds.
>>
File: 1490040121497.jpg (10KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1490040121497.jpg
10KB, 480x358px
>>36002603

Because I don't really give any validity to the concept of race in general. My whole life I was told what happened in U.S. what racism was and that it was wrong. And then I got to college and learned that race was an evil concept created by rich colonists to divide lower classes. And yet they still were hung up on race even though they agreed it was bullshit. Also racist was no longer saying Nigger and unironically thinking you were superior to someone because of arbitrary bullshit. It was using microagressions. You were racist for not being attracted to black woman. You were racist for being white wearing dreads. Most ridiculous of all you were automatically racist for just being white. There was no point in being a white ally because they discredited all the abolitionists during the slave era saying their message was still problematic like how Abe Lincoln was racist and that the union army didn't help free the slave because "the slaves freed themselves" (they actually said this). So it is obvious they would just turn on me and forget about me even though I was on their side, i am racist for being white after all.

I soon discovered that the notion of progress was a bottomless pit. The black identity would fight to get rid of whiteness and it would never go away, just like Goldstein in 1984. They collectively hated the concept of scapegoats yet indulged in blaming problems on race rather than class right after, like I said before, They acknowledge that the fiction of race was to prevent another Bacon's Rebellion from happening. Stay mad. You will never change anything and no matter what happens I will always be around for you to resent and I'm ok with that.
>>
>>36003738
I don't care enough to argue. Have a swell day
>>
>>36003770
It's too late, you already did.
>>
Burden of proof is on you fags. Saying, "White people did bad thingz in da past" is not a fucking argument.
>>
File: 1487630426543.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487630426543.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
If by white privilege you mean inherited genetic traits, I don't deny it. I believe we are adapted to our environment. If you mean abstract social constructs and space ayyliens keeping the black man down, I call bullshit.

There is no excuse for a black person failing except that they just can't do anything right. All the free money they want, free rude to Harvard Medical with failing grades, free any company job they want. Why do they not take advantage of all the help they're given. They bitch about wanting to leave the ghetto but when the chauffeur rolls out the red carpet and offers a limousine ride to whatever they want they tell him to fuck off. It can't be pride because there is no honor in being a piece of shit. I can deal with someone patronizing me if they offer me a position where I'm their boss.

Seriously, what's the deal? Not racist btw, I have black friends.
>>
>>36003793
Ok well sorry you took this thread seriously or any of my replies seriously.
>>
>>36003856
I used them as potential pathetic counter arguments nigs might make, and guaranteed that I will win and move forward to an age and anti-niggatry
>>
>>36003904
I didn't know one sided arguments on 4chan meant doing anything significant for the white race.
>lel goys did you see me BTFO that nigger? I showed them!
>>
>>36003972
It does indeed redpill many people.
We're winning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gln6lzDYGjo
>>
>>36003832
Black people are inferior and therefore jealous.
"White privilege is astounding beauty, intelligence, and creativity.
>>
Here is the thing I don't understand how is black disadvantage supposed to be white privilege?
>>
>>36004030
Who is there to red pill? Most people, even shitskins on 4chan agree. So what was the end goal here. You don't even know what my views are
>inb4 hurrdurr doesn't matter nig
>>
>>36004145
shitskins on 4chan who don't agree
>>
>>36003768

The direction liberalism went the moment the movement started to gain some steam is enough to turn the most naive optimist into the most cynical pessimist. We are all equal. Equally ambitious. Equally cutthroat. Equally willing to cast blame etc.
>>
>>36004174
Don't agree with what exactly? How is it hard to believe that whites have it better simply for being white practically anywhere but 3rd world shitholes. LIke who cares what happens in Zimbabwe.
>>
>>36003652
t. cletus

doritos and mountain dew
>>
I'll stop denying it once niggers admit that they are stupid little apes.
>>
>>36002603
>Move to white majority country
>Complain white people are in charge

Blacks/Browns have learned how to exploit and manipulate bleeding heart leftists perfectly
>>
>>36004262
>simply for being white
>who cares what happens in Zimbabwe
Clearly it's more than about being white, it's about not being a nigger and niggers need to understand that instead of blaming white people.
>>
>>36004292

Yeah you got to give them credit for them. but at the same time it's not like exploiting bleeding heart leftists is hard.
>>
>>36002603
Because I don't get anything for being white. My life is shit and being white has done nothing to unfuck it.

>>36002860
Literally every race has done these things at one point or another.
>>
>>36004307
Who is blaming white people though? Where did I blame whites for any of my problems?
>>
>>36003574
Don't forget Japan managed to become the economic powerhouse of East Asia after being nuked.

Niggers are absolutely pathetic
>>
>>36002860
Genghis Khan

Where do you think African slaves came from?
>>
>>36004334
>>36004334
If you're not what was even the point of comparing White people's situation to others then?
>>
>>36004292
>Move
More like literally chained and shipped halfway across the world against their will
>>
>>36004344
Japan was never colonized
>>
>>36004357
Because it was pointing out whites have it better, not blaming them. Clearly you took me for something else and tried to "argue" with me.
>>
>>36004389
Why even point it out?
Like you said, who cares?
>>
>>36004386
It didn't need to be colonized. The Japanese built it from the ground up, that's why they don't let in entitled shitskins.
>>
>>36004142

Someone has to take the blame. It's just a matter of framing it the right so it's the white man's fault.
>>
>>36004407
Why not? A thread is a thread, it's people like you that take shitposting too seriously and try to ''argue'' over unrelated issues.
>>
>>36004461
>It didn't need to be colonized
Nobody "needs" to be colonized, just leave people alone or don't cry about the consequences of your actions
>>
>>36004386
Reminder colonialists built roads, railways and infrastructures. reminder the only infrastructures existing in many of these countries are the ones the colonialists left behind. reminder the most prosperous and safest of times for these countries were under colonial rule. reminder that despite literally sitting on a goldmine, countries with a black majority can't get out of poverty because they can't help but fight and kill each other because of low I.Q and even lower impulse control

Now let's look at Hong Kong who was also colonised and is now flourishing.
>>
>>36004495
Because you're trying to bring into question whites "having it better" which is a talking point people use for white privilege you mong
>>
>>36004566
Maybe the problem is....niggers?

Really activates the almonds
>>
>>36004386
African countries that were colonized by whites improved dramatically. After the whites left they (surprise) turned back to shit.
>>
>>36004523
So kids don't need medicine?
You're a monster.
At least whites tried
>>
>>36003357
This, read a goddamn book people
>>
File: 1490686313066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490686313066.png
35KB, 632x852px
>>36004566
>Reminder colonialists built roads, railways and infrastructures. reminder the only infrastructures existing in many of these countries are the ones the colonialists left behind. reminder the most prosperous and safest of times for these countries were under colonial rule. reminder that despite literally sitting on a goldmine, countries with a black majority can't get out of poverty because they can't help but fight and kill each other because of low I.Q and even lower impulse control

None of that justifies taking a people's land, sucking them dry of resources, using them for back breaking slave labour

All that infrastructure was built FOR the colonialists and has actually done HARM to the native people destroying the natural symbiosis they had with nature

Fucking evil barbarians who continue to polluted their water and exploit their resources while trying to present yourselves as messiahs

The day whites are nuked is day for humanity to celebrate, there has never been a more evil race than the white race
>>
>>36004664
Keeping people safe from savage nigs is justification. The infrastructure could have been used to improve their lives.
>>
>>36004664
It's hard to tell if groids are trolling or not. Are you actually this stupid or?

Watch this. Based China man breaking colonialism down to African

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q
>>
>>36004755
>Keeping people safe from savage nigs is justification

The lack of self awareness in this post
Funnily enough the white's in south Africa will get a taste of that irony
The son's of the real savages will have to pay for their forefather's mistakes
>>
>>36004664
Then how is Iceland, a place with zero natural resources, a wealthy first world nation, you dumb nigger? Is it magic, or is it the fact that whites invent things and learns skills that are valuable to others. And when they do acquire some wealth they don't blow it all on sneakers and rims.

Whites are better, whites are smarter, it isn't some conspiracy. Deal with it.
>>
>>36004848
Real savages throw bricks at one another's heads and light them on fire.
>>36003551
There's no irony in a savage being a savage m8
>>
>>36004848

As if spewing out your opinions wasn't enough, you also have to inflict your subhuman understanding of punctuation on the rest of us. It's time to stop.
>>
>>36004848
You ignorant nigger. South Africa was empty when whites arrived there.

The white man created South Africa, making it into a stable and highly successful economy. The rand was worth more than both the dollar and the pound. They had an army worthy of being feared, and they even had nuclear power and nukes. It was THE apex of civilisation in Africa. They did everything to educate boon subhumans, trying to uplift them into the civilised world and integrate them, but they refused. They still do. They don't want to learn in school, even when presented with more opportunities and options over the minority white population through affirmative action. They don't want to work for their money. Their philosophy is "if you don't give, we take." The blacks just don't possess the ability to be self-sufficient. They are a nation of dependants.

So many formerly productive farms in South Africa were taken from whites due to "land claims" and given to blacks. Unsurprisingly, nearly all of them are now unproductive.

Niggers are the most subhuman of subhumans. The only way you will ever advance is by hanging to the coat tails of white people.
>>
>>36004973
>more opportunities and options over the minority white population through affirmative action

Niggers are so useless they need Affirmative Action despite being the majority LOL. How can anyone seriously consider them to be the equal of whites? It really is a sick joke
>>
>>36004886
>Then how is Iceland, a place with zero natural resources, a wealthy first world nation,

This is completely devoid of my point, I never made any judgements on the wealth of the nation.

My gripe is you disgusting parasites can't leave people alone, and when you in and you suck the country and people dry for 100's of years then cry about it you show yourselves for the evil devils you truly are
>>
>>36005039
>My gripe is you disgusting parasites can't leave people alone
Clearly it's the opposite.
Whites pulled out of Rhodesia and meanwhile nignogs are living in White countries almost everywhere
>>
>>36002603
I can't. My genes naturally make me smarter than everyone all the other races. What do you want me to do about it? Huff a bunch of glue so i'll be as dumb as you?
>>
>>36004973
>South Africa was empty
Myth has been thoroughly debunked as another desperate historical revisionism to justify you barbarians

You still can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that YOU are the parasites
YOU are the illegal tresspassers
YOU are the devil offsprings that have inflicted untold damages to these innocent people
YOU ARE EVIL IN HUMAN FORM

Glad you devils will finally be genocided and removed from Africa
>>
>>36004266
t. Tyronnous dachon cleniqua
>>
>>36003832
Exactly. Black people have all the opportunities to succeed in the west. If anything, the west is the best place to be black period. Black people won't find more jobs or get better education anywhere else. So to me it just seems like black people need to either shut op with this bullshit white privilege or just move elsewhere if it bothers them so much.
>>
>>36005107
Debunked by whom?

Professor Jamarcus Kang?
>>
>>36004973
>>36005107
http://www.sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth

South Africa was empty myth debunked
>>
File: IMG_0909.jpg (47KB, 518x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.jpg
47KB, 518x407px
>Tfw you realize everyone in this thread is actually white and they're just arguing with each other for no reason.
>>
>>36005175
Nice source lool
>>
>>36005107

You should go take some deep breaths.
>>
>>36005213
The sources are referenced in the article you fucking moron
>>
>>36002603
Africans have never been productive. This has always been evident from the state of their societies and it's also evident from their failure to compete in a global economy based on productivity, as well as the permanently low position of individuals of African descent in first world countries that reward productivity.

They are absolutely useless. Whites would be better off without them.
>>
>>36005236
I know and they're still funny. Deal with it, you people are shit tier.
>>
File: 1491236568450.jpg (57KB, 737x691px) Image search: [Google]
1491236568450.jpg
57KB, 737x691px
>>36004848

>The son's of the real savages will have to pay for their forefather's mistakes

Oh rly? That must eat at you doesn't it anon. How does it feel knowing they got away with it? They raped your people and their land and just left when they were done and bored. They died without retribution or justice in a cozy bed in a house built on the corpses of your forefathers. All you have is the ambiguous sons (whites) of these colonists to grasp to whom you involve your gay little race war fantasies in. By the way if they actually came true you wouldn't deal with bleeding heart cucks anymore, you would be reminded of what true hardcore racism of whites is and how they don't fuck around. All you have is your unresolved anger and complaints that governments and corporations will enable because it falls neatly in line with their bottom line. You'll never get your reparations. You'll never get your resolution. And the funniest thing is that you still think the colonists have anything to do with race and not with wealth. That was their thought-germ they spread to all of us and with every thought of homicidal ideation towards whites You have honors them. And even if your dream came true you would turn on either other in a second. Like you did before Europeans found Africa. Like you do now with this colorism shit, Team light-skin vrs. Team dark skin.
>>
>>36002603

>have abusive heroin addict father
>have abusive crack head mother
>grow up living in a 2 bedroom house with 7 other people
>rent garage out to welfare recipients to pay bills
>get harassed weekly by police
>live in poverty for entire life
>mother steals paper route money and anything given to me and and sells it for drug money
>she fucks off, gets arrested for robbery
>run away at 16 and live on government assistance
>turn 18
>no education
>cant get job
>forced to go into debt to upgrade education for job prospects
>still cant find job
>no more available subsidized housing
>rent becomes more expensive
>cant afford bills
>take out student loans just to pay for cost of living
>suck at school
>horribly in debt
>still unemployed

can i please have some white privilege? i desperately need some white privilege.
>>
File: 1491007085225.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491007085225.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36005267
What does that have to do with OP's post, did your crush get BLACKED or something

P.s i race-mix

desu this is a trash /pol/ tier thread
>>
>>36004142
That question will make a lot of people extremely uncomfortable.

Which is precisely why you must ask it.
>>
File: black intellectual.png (217KB, 534x548px) Image search: [Google]
black intellectual.png
217KB, 534x548px
>>36005346
Literally, a muh dick
>>
File: 1482292555982.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482292555982.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>tfw I'm more likely to be racially profiled than a gringo

Dios mio.
>>
>>36005107
There are a finite amount resources on this planet. It's a zero sum game. It's human nature to expand and to secure resources for yourself and your own people. Not our fault we were just better at it than everyone else. Put anyone else into our position from a historical point of view and I guarantee they would've done the same. Also, colonists in africa could've just extracted the resources without actually improving the quality of life of the natives. So be thankful we did go out of our way to build up your infrastructure and improve medical access.
>>
File: 1475097269528.png (242KB, 642x2676px) Image search: [Google]
1475097269528.png
242KB, 642x2676px
>>36005346
>P.s i race-mix

You can't match the whites minds here intellectually so you resort to shit tier b8.

In reality; pic very related.
>>
>>36005448
>There are a finite amount resources on this planet. It's a zero sum game. It's human nature to expand and to secure resources for yourself and your own people. Not our fault we were just better at it than everyone else. Put anyone else into our position from a historical point of view and I guarantee they would've done the same. Also, colonists in Africa could've just extracted the resources without actually improving the quality of life of the natives. So be thankful we did go out of our way to build up your infrastructure and improve medical access.

Hey, you're an inherently socio-pathic, genocidal race who years for world domination, admit it and I'm cool with you

but you know what is uniquely evil about you people
I carefully choose the world evil here because it truly is evil
Is that you present, and believe, that you are "good"
You enslave and exploit can then call it "moral"

Despicable creatures

I became an atheist when I realized if God existed, White people would never have come to be
>>
>>36005345

Hang in there anon. There are people in your school that will help you through. It looks daunting but don't give up.
>>
>>36005186
It improves our minds to argue and is what has enabled whites to be kings for centuries.
>>
File: Muhdick.jpg (110KB, 477x638px) Image search: [Google]
Muhdick.jpg
110KB, 477x638px
>>36005420
I didn't use the expression and I clearly am able to communicate using English

But whatever my man, I'll embrace it for you

One second, let me grab a White woman real quick
>>
>>36005346
>implying this isn't better than the femanon threads
>P.S. i race-mix
Why are you here then? Get the fuck out normalfag scum. Go back to /b/
>>
>>36005592
>can't even get the date right
>is on /r9k/ shilling
Why? FUCK OFF. IF YOU AREN'T A VIRGIN YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. YOUR THREAD IS SHIT AND BELONGS ON /B/ FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>36005592
the only reason black people want a white girl is ingrained inferiority and self hate so bad they want a white girl to make themselves feel like they're getting one over on whitey

it's all very weird and pathetic
>>
File: 1486748273106.gif (608KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486748273106.gif
608KB, 800x450px
>>36005642
Huehuehue don't be salty bitch
>>36005700
Wut ? Awwe babbys first day on 4chan?
>>36005795
I'm half white and half black, checkmate you plebeian scum
>>
Koko the gorilla has a tested IQ between 70 and 95 on a human scale. The average IQ of blacks is around 85." http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/08/pictures/110805-rise-planet-apes-movie-science-chimps-gorillas-tools/#close

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
>>
>>36005569

I've seen half a dozen posts on this theme written in the same style. Just go take a walk or something geez.
>>
>>36005908
So you're less intelligent than your white parent yet more intelligent than your groid parent. You also get the chance of gaining both the genetic predisposition of blacks to heart disease AND the predisposition of whites to juvenile diabetus and other stuff like cystic fibrosis.

Noice
>>
>>36005908
So you hate yourself?
That's nice.
>>
>>36005908
>goes onto /r9k/
>flaunts having sex
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
Why? Why are you on /r9k/ and not /b/? answer my question?
>>
>>36004364
*sold by jews and their own people
>>
>>36005917
Lol you must be more stupid than a fucking ape to think a gorilla can score even close to as high as a human on a iq test
>>
File: 1490653183386.gif (2MB, 540x603px) Image search: [Google]
1490653183386.gif
2MB, 540x603px
>>36005992
My Dad's black and has a degree in 'further mathematics'

I'm way less intelligent than him, and he's much more intelligent than my mother

I.Q is a fucking meme anyway, brainlet confirmed

I smoke and couldn't give a shit about my health either desu senpai

Anything else bb?
>>
File: IMG_3965.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3965.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>36002860
>build civilisations for hundreds of years
>no savages we conquered did that
>whites are the only race in history to fight a wr to free their slaves.
>i highly doubt zulus knew how to get gold or diamonds out if the ground, or that arabs had a use for oil. Better in our hands.
>we built those continents, we'll keep taking.
>MAGA
Shutup you dumb leftist, go dye your hair green.,
>>
>>36006081
>>36006081
well blacks aren't really human I guess
>>
Individual experience matters a lot and informs a large part of how we live our lives, but you have to look further than just individual experiences.
There are of course a million examples of racial minorities who have wonderfully successful lives and who enjoy large amounts of privilege. And there are a million examples of white people who experience incredibly difficult lives and who don't enjoy many if any privileges.
But this does not indicate that white privilege does not exist.
There was a study published in the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) that showed white privilege when applying for a job. The study would use identical job applications but only change the name of the applicant. Applicants with names that are traditionally white names were 50% more likely to receive a call back than applicants with a traditionally Black sounding name. Furthermore, these disparities increased when the resume was of a better quality, implying that African Americans do not benefit as much from improving their resume.
Now this does not mean that a Black person cannot get a good job or that white people are handed everything on a gilded platter. But what it does show is that it is easier for a white person to get a job.
These advantages for White people go further than just job applications. White people see a similiar advantage in housing application (white people are charged lower rents and offered more housing options). White people are less likely to be randomly stopped by the police. White people face less harsh criminal punishments for equal crimes.
All of these things start to add up and make it more and more likely for a white person to succeed and harder and harder for a Black person to succeed. But that does not imply that Black people cannot succeed, but just that it is significantly less likely. And that is what White privilege is, the likelihood of success differing between two people when the only difference between them is race.
>>
fuck niggers and black people
>>
>>36002603
Every race in history had slaves, the ottomans being the most prolific. Yet white men were the only ones to fight a war to free their slaves.

>niggers and leftists will disregard this.
>>
>>36006081
How about you read the article, you stupid nigger
>>
>>36006098
>IQ is a meme
You are the brianlet
Why are you here normalfag?
Go back to /b/
>>
>>36006098
Your dad is probably in prison and your mom is a drug addict.

Much more realistic scenario
>>
>>36006098
>I.Q is a fucking meme anyway

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
>>
>>36006107
>non whites are treated like outsiders in white countries
Who would have thought?
>implying niggers need to name their children the most retarded names
>implying names are racial.
The only thing white privilege is about is better intelligence.

Again why are you here? Whats the matter? You were tired of getting BTFO at /pol/ and felt like coming here because you knew you could just call everyone stupid virgins when you are wrong?
>>
File: 1491154678483.jpg (55KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491154678483.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
>>36006186
Whatever helps you believe in your memes baby
>>36006178
kek
>>
>>36006107

Everything you've described is the result of stigmatization of blacks. Based on the definition you've suggested, Asians would have even more "white" privilege than whites. Bizarre that you don't see this already.
>>
>>36005569
You sound like you need a hug man
>>
>>36006107
This still doesn't explain why Asians are still doing better.
Why don't niggers make get their own jobs instead of begging whitey for one?
>>
File: gorta.jpg (256KB, 472x600px) Image search: [Google]
gorta.jpg
256KB, 472x600px
>somebody accuses me of being white
>actually Irish
>>
File: huehuehue.jpg (18KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.jpg
18KB, 335x335px
>>36006227
Oh look, a brainlet, with some statistics
>>
>>36006264
Reality helps me believe. Niggers are always the poorest and most violent % of the population everywhere unfortunate enough to host them.
>>
>>36006305
That really proved him wrong.
>>
>>36006107
>applicants with a traditionally Black sounding name
What Quanishala didn't get a response? Maybe it's because that name sounds made up?
>>
>>36006305
You will love this one

>Only 2% of Kenyan 4 year old kids managed to pass the mirror test
>For White kids 50% pass the mirror test at 18 months.

http://www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal%20of%20Cross-Cultural%20Psychology-2010-Broesch-%20Cultural%20Variations%20in%20Children%27s%20Mirror%20Self-Recognition.pdf

In the meantime primates have more self awareness than niggers

https://youtu.be/Okmkn30D0NU?t=1m46s [Embed]
>>
File: 8452938457.jpg (94KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8452938457.jpg
94KB, 960x1280px
>>36006264
Your the perfect example of a retarded brainlet
>muh dick nigga
>IQ be racist n shiet
>I like to ruin everyones fun with shitty threads in boards where they don't belong
>answering questions is stupid i'll just pretend to be superior and laugh that will show them

Really though? How pathetic is your life that you have to jerk off your ego and the only way you can do it so finding the lowest of the lowest people? At least i'll admit i'm a loser. You're such a fake insecure faggot you won't even admit it. Why are normalfags always so fake? He can't even tell himself the truth even with his sub conscious screaming it at the top of its lungs.
>>
>>36006305
>tfw too intelligent for statistics or studies
>>
>>36006291
because whites aren't as racist towards asians as they are to blacks? duh
>>
>>36006487
der be a raysisn conspirasy betweem the whyte and yella man an sheeiit
>>
>>36002603
physical attractiveness and wealth will affect you far more than your race ever will so why does it matter?
>>
File: 1445898272775.jpg (97KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445898272775.jpg
97KB, 551x400px
>>36006487
Kek what a load of shit. The only reason we didn't enslave Chinamen was because no one in China had slaves to sell. Dumb niggers did though. Slavery ended 150 years ago. Nations have been born in that time and they are doing far better than niggers in america.
All you have are excuses. Except there is no excuse that is valid explain all the shit niggers do abroad and in africa.
>>
>>36006585
Wealth is determined by intelligence and determination. But mostly intelligence.
>>
File: pepehappyfeels.png (218KB, 666x520px) Image search: [Google]
pepehappyfeels.png
218KB, 666x520px
>>36003301
and a 1/10 black woman will be treated more favorably by society than any man of any color, save for the 11/10 superchad multimillionaire whose dick ejaculates diamonds.

evidence: women are never considered for use as cannon fodder. They will be given at least a basic income by both private and public parties for simply having a vagina; and for this reason never need to take up dangerous/damaging jobs like welding, hard manual labor, frontline combat, construction etc. They also receive significantly reduced punishments for crimes compared to men.

"muh white privilege" and "muh pastry, archie" is almost always cried out by women to distract from the blatant fact that they are treated as indispensable, regardless of age, appearance, or even social/economic class.
>>
File: 1419841040387.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1419841040387.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
>it's another shitskins getting unequivocally btfo thread
When will they learn their place?
>>
File: saltdelivery.jpg (77KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
saltdelivery.jpg
77KB, 1024x1024px
>>36006438
>insert stuff I didn't say
>get salty
>type butt-hurt response
>>36006402
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/05/scienceshot-why-asian-american-students-outperform-their-white-peers

>omg should we kill all whitepeople ?

Brainlets and statistics are never a good mix
>>
Why are you robots still replying to this shitty bait thread? This is the kind of thing that killed /r9k/.
>>
>>36006638
>Wealth is determined by intelligence

Right, which is why you have unemployed STEM degree holders who got out-memed by Pajeets on H-1B visas on one side and pewdiepie, melania trump and couple of popular twitch whores on the other
>>
why does even it matter? racists just won't shut the hell up about it "WHITES ARE SMARTER THAN BLACKS!! WHITES ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE!! BLACKS ARE DUMB APES!!! like why the fuck do you guys even care that blacks aren't as smart as whites? what's the point of the hate? how does it benefit you hating someone for something out of their control? just because someone is less intelligent doesn't mean they deserve to be treated poorly. why not help blacks and encourage them to become educated and more civilized?
>>
>>36006679
>implying anybody said anything about killing all niggers
I just want you back in niggerland and out of white land. That includes asians as well despite having a higher IQ.
Whats wrong with an all white country.

>insert stuff I didn't say
>get salty
>type butt-hurt response
Your such a insecure faggot you have to lie to yourself about the things you posted and your reason for being here. Sad.
$50 says he's going to delete the thread so he gets the last word in. This makes niggers feel superior for some reason. Just like 5 year olds.
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>36006667
t: I got roasted and made a post to make myself feel better
>>
>>36006767
Because niggers keep spamming threads here to brag about how they're more oppressed than white robots. Literally the same behavior as nigger normalfags.
>>
>>36006402
>http://www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal%20of%20Cross-Cultural%20Psychology-2010-Broesch-%20Cultural%20Variations%20in%20Children%27s%20Mirror%20Self-Recognition.pdf

US confirmed smarter than those fucking leafs.
>>
File: 1483656669989.png (73KB, 882x709px) Image search: [Google]
1483656669989.png
73KB, 882x709px
>>36006767
because they are incapable of being taught or trained and are rapidly making the world an objectively shittier place for everyone including themselves
>>
>>36006737
>implying an intelligent person would go into STEM knowing current employment rates
>implying intelligent people blindly listen to their teachers when they tell them something is a good idea
Unless you are a woman or a celebrity money comes from intelligence with the determination to utilize it.
>>
>>36002860
Get over your victim complex you fat nigger.
>>
>>36006853
>incapable of being tought

explain black scientists then
>>
File: muhperfectgenes.jpg (21KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
muhperfectgenes.jpg
21KB, 300x370px
>>36006781
Ok babby anything I can do to help you on your big boy adventure, you let me know
>>
>>36006853
does it make you mad that in 1000 years there won't be any white people left and only mixed race beings with darker skin?
>>
>>36006853
How is the world affected by africans staying in africa in large numbers
>>
>>36006679
Nobody is saying we should kill all niggers, you stupid nigger.

We'd be MUCH better off without you.
>>
>>36007223
Because they won't stay in africa. Especially once the population becomes unsustainable and they have either two choices, starve or mass migrate.
>>
>>36006767
Need mo money fo dem programs

They're cancer and only an ethno masochist would willingly import a low I.Q overtly criminal minority into their country.
>>
>>36003655
"war" implies the killing goes both ways
>>
>>36007442
''omg''
>still takes sentence literally

kek
>>
>>36007010
There will always be whites around. Do you know anything about European history?
>>
>>36003628
Jews were slaves in egypt, goes both ways you stupid fuck
>>
File: black guy.jpg (17KB, 266x418px) Image search: [Google]
black guy.jpg
17KB, 266x418px
>>36007469

She-ite! Is you forgetting about alls our great contribitutions to the culture?
>>
>>36007223
>How is the world affected by africans staying in africa in large numbers
this is bait, right

>>36007010
it seemed like we were less than 100 years away from genetically engineering humans. Select eye color, hair color, skin color, facial structure, anything, eliminate deformity and disease. Could have already happened if Germany had won WW2 (a lot of medical knowledge comes from their human experiments). Now we're just going to get migrants, violence, and collapse

>>36006953
explain Jewish scientists in 1970's Russia

explain why Jews were 50% of the Manhattan Project (developed nuclear weapons) including Albert Einstein, Richard Feynman, and Robert Oppenheimer.
>>
I actually find this discussion really interesting and I dont know which side to believe
>>
>>36002603
There is no white privilege. Stop this tumblr nonsense from invading the internet.

The only thing that oppress you is yourself.
>>
>>36007799
Wow, maybe it's stupid to judge races/religions/cultures based off of their past actions!
fucking idiot
>>
I don't believe oppression is an existing form of human relations.
>>
>mfw niggers are still butthurt to this very day about slavery despite it having absolutely no bearing on their day-to-day lives in 2017

Niggers are legitimately, unironically scum.
>>
I honestly as a black man think that both sides are right. It is obvious that in the world we live in, the most sociopathic people win. The fact that white people are currently winning means we cant deny that they are tactically better, despite how much we moan.

The only thing is is that white are actually the ones dependant on black people. White people are inherently parasitic in that black people could comfortably chill for thousands of years in tune with nature and have their society sustainably continue. This is essentially what happened.

But whites look at this as weakness. They think that because they came in and decapitated people and stole everything and introduced eugenics to systematically destroy indigenous people, that this make it okay.
I'm pretty impartial. But its definitly a good tactic in the game of power. Just unsustainable.

The thing that I think scares white people is that I dont think they realise the extent to which they see through their power games. They dont realise that a lot of blacks ACT stupidly due to learned behaviour but we still have a fundamental understanding of the nature of humans. We know that you are using subsersive tacts and this scares you to the point where you constantly have to congregate to cultivate white supremacy.

Its all about perspective really.

Its kind of like how in some high schools the most aggressive person is seen as the alpha. But then you enter real society and violence and active dominance dont help you. But then you transcend society and look at the world stage on a macrocosmic level and the most powerful countries are the ones with the greatest destructive potential for the most part.

Its all a matter of perspective really. I enjoy the conversation though

> not only caring about yourself and your family and people you can use to further your own agendas

you're doing it wrong
>>
File: medschool2.jpg (165KB, 1116x344px) Image search: [Google]
medschool2.jpg
165KB, 1116x344px
>>36003108
If you're white you must work harder for less while the entire media and culture shits on you.

you know, privilege :^)
>>
>>36003357
holy shit best bantz
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.