[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the alt-right shit on 4chan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: dumpf.png (80KB, 208x314px) Image search: [Google]
dumpf.png
80KB, 208x314px
How do we stop the alt-right shit on 4chan?
>>
Go along with it and wait for the pendulum to swing back
>>
stop procrastinating on the internet and start doing the chores mommy asked you to, little bobby
>>
>>36002095
The pendulum is going to continue to swing right so long as Sjw's continue their insanity, and as long as the left-wing media continues to be as insane and biased as they are.
>>
File: 24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
I will stop once there are no non-white people in america.
>>
>>36002289
There's like what, a few hundred thousand whites living in the US. Don't tell me you think American mutts are "white".
>>
Just wait it out. Some boards are already becoming swinging the opposite way in response to the invasion by the_reddit
>>
>>36002311
>European whites move to the Americas
>suddenly not white anymore
???????
>>
File: 1486794950884.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486794950884.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>36002066
you fucking niggers take our anime too go fuck right off 4 chan is a white board for white stuff like webooos and mlp love along with other white cultural things
>>
>>36002350
>Europeans move to the Americas
>Live in colonies for 200 years
>Intermingling with natives happens
>USA happens
>More European immigration happens
>All different ethnicities
>More intermingling
"""""White"""""
>>
>>36002350
>support nigger culture
>breed with niggers
>breed with slavs

There are more than a few hundred thousand true whites IMO but it isn't much more. Most have disgusting defects and might as well be gassed with the rest of the filthy shitskins.
>>
>>36002289
Why Milo? Milo isn't alt right
>>
>>36000000

pls be good pls be good pIs be good
>>
>>36002066
The only way to do that is to go back to early 2000s Internet, which is impossible now. The modern online world is way too political and tied into real life. We can never go back.
>>
We need a new internet revolution, only for us, far way from politics and real life, defects of the human nature and the stupidity of most.
But such a creation is way too out of reach for any of us. So we are now stuck in the deliquescing mess that is this place we call "internet", that has been appropriated by normal peoples and political figures that tried to gain influence through here. Our forefather weren't able to stop this invasion, and now we're paying the price for it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.