[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird shit we did as kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1490413522347.png (1MB, 1204x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1490413522347.png
1MB, 1204x1204px
i'll kick it off

>would watch a horror movie or some shit and get scared to leave my room and take 2 steps to the bathroom, so i'd piss on the carpet in the corner of my room. i did this probably 10-15 times. it was dry by morning and never got cleaned. the home was sold like that
>i would try to initiate sex games with literally all of my friends, male or female. by the time i was 18 i had sucked probably 9 dicks, played with 5 different pussies and had my cock in probably 6 different mouths and 3 different assholes
>i would eat my boogers and not even be aware of it, i did it in front of people and didn't learn to hide that shit until i was like 11. i still eat my fucking boogers
>would scrape the flesh off the inside of my nasal cartilege and eat the scabs as they form and snort the blood clots into my mouth and suck on them
>i would jerk off into my mom's panties, i stopped at like 15 and regret this one the most.
>anywhere i went, i would piss on the floors, break soap dispensers off the walls, break doors, throw food and drinks around etc. i stopped doing this at like 16
>my first orgasm was in another dude's hand, i was like 11
>>
>>35999078
when i was in like 8th grade I had detention, it was about an hour after school ended and I decided to go use the bathroom. I went into the girl's bathroom and rooted through the trash, sniffed some used pads and tampons, and sniffed the toilet seats.

what the fuck was wrong with my brain
>>
I'd hide behind the couch and turn socks inside out and run my balls using the sock like a glove.

If anyone questioned what I was doing I'd tell them I'm "having a circus"
>>
>>35999650
how old were you when you did this? when did you stop and why? was it some kind of sex thing?

so many questions
>>
>>35999670
It was probably from ages 5-7. I guess i just likes how the sock felt on my balls.

I'd also run downstairs after I took a piss because I was afraid a giant penis monster (literally a bufff man with a penis for a head) would tear the roof off my house because it was angry that I wasted my pee in the toilet.
>>
File: WIN_20161219_16_13_36_Pro.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161219_16_13_36_Pro.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>35999742
>I was afraid a giant penis monster (literally a bufff man with a penis for a head) would tear the roof off my house because it was angry that I wasted my pee in the toilet.

this is some next level shit
>>
I used to do this a lot as a kid

>spent 99% of my time outside
>instead of going to the bathroom for 2 minutes
>I'd run behind the shed to shit and piss
>my dog eventually caught on to what I was doing and would run behind the shed to eat my shit
>>
File: 1427417277630-2.gif (549KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1427417277630-2.gif
549KB, 720x534px
>>35999742
>I was afraid a giant penis monster (literally a bufff man with a penis for a head) would tear the roof off my house because it was angry that I wasted my pee in the toilet
>>
>>36000316
dogs are fucking subhuman holy shit
>>
>>36000448
>an animal that is less than human in multiple ways
>pointing this out, implying others do not know
you are retarded
>>
>>36000470
and lo it was, the thirty sixth millionth four hundred and seventieth post on the r9k board of anime imageboard 4chan was christened dumbest post ever, on the third day of the fourth month, in the year of our lord twenty seventeen
>>
>>36000528
god doesnt exist retard
>>
>>36000630
you (in brackets)
>>
>>35999078
You sniffed your mom's panties? What the fuck would possess you to do that, at any fucking age?
>>
>>35999078
>>my first orgasm was in another dude's hand, i was like 11
>>i would try to initiate sex games with literally all of my friends, male or female. by the time i was 18 i had sucked probably 9 dicks, played with 5 different pussies and had my cock in probably 6 different mouths and 3 different assholes

Fucking JEALOUS.
>>
>>36000630
Google Anno Domini dumbass
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.