[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm honestly speechless Some loner in our class hung himself,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 1471071482821.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471071482821.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
I'm honestly speechless
Some loner in our class hung himself, he had zero friends
Well, his mother came to the school and people held a memorial
As I walked past this Asian girl said, with a straight face, "[name] had so many friends, he was such a happy guy"
She straight up lied to the mothers face
>>
>>35999049
Im glad im somehow down to earth.
>>
>memorializing a zero
for what purpose, for what indulgence
>>
>>35999049
it's good the asian girl lied, wtf should she do, write a fucking novel on all the shit the poor bastard went through before he killed himself? you fucking high horse riding jesus' moral compass faggot grow up the truth is too much to bear, especially for the mother of a child who killed himself
>>
>>35999169
>the truth is too much to bear
mantra of the weak
git gud
>>
>>35999169
>the truth is too much to bear, especially for the mother of a child who killed himself
Wrong you fucking kike, the truth will make it better because than at least she will know the "why" of it.
>>
>>35999169
wtf, how are people defending this
This is disgusting, how can you lie about something so obvious to someone who just lost their son

Why didn't she just keep her mouth shut, she made the unnecessary move of lying, it's like she was trying to get brownie points from the guy's death

fucking hell
>>
they know what they're doing
it's not "civilized" to just stone the rejects or drop them down a well anymore
but it's the same principle, this kid "killed himself," I don't dispute that. he wasn't born wanting to die though.
>>
>>35999252
will helping her know the "why" help? next time you go to a funeral, read out the long list of all the shit things that the person did and suffered to the mourning mother you stupid fuck you would get punched in your face if you told the mother that her son was a weirdo loner outcast who was too weak to carry on living

>>35999299
it's about an action and consequence, not a fucking moral mission to solve all the world's injustices. if you lie to the mother, she is comforted for a small amount of time before she starts wondering why he killed himself, whereas, telling her what he was and why he did it will crush her at that point in time.

maybe at some point in time, dependant on whether the mother is emotionally stable, intelligent and mentally tough enough to handle why he did it, then she can be told.
>>
>>35999218
it takes bravery to lie in the face of a grieving mother for the greater good of her short-term well-being.
>>
>>35999169
If I was to kill myself out of loneliness I wouldn't want normalfags to make up rose tinted stories to make themselves feel better.

I suffered and I'd want them to KNOW I suffered.
>>
Whats wrong with making the mother believe her son was a loved instead of a robot freak? Who cares about the guy's feelings now, he's dead. The mother is still alive and grieving.
>>
>>35999465
lol no
she just couldn't handle the emotions that the truth would bring to bear
>>
>>35999512
that's a real selfish thing to say. if you're going to have an impact on people's lives, you're just going to make them suffer through your suicide? how much of a fucking coward are you to not be able to just shoot up public place and leave a suicide note, that would let people know how much you suffered to allow you to justify a shooting.

>>35999551
that's exactly what i said, nobody can handle that at that point in time after the suicide
>>
>>35999438
There is something viscerally disgusting about lying to that extent about a child's death to a parent

She should have kept her mouth shut but instead she decided to selfishly feed her messiah complex with the death of another

>>35999465
>it takes bravery to lie in the face of a grieving mother

This is such a twisted logic

>It takes bravery to do the wrong thing
>>
>>35999049
>no one shows up to the funeral
>mother finally realizes the girl was lying
>>
>>35999603
>that's exactly what i said, nobody can handle that at that point in time after the suicide

because they're pathetic
they -could- live through it and come out of it more woke in the bargain
but they're too concerned about muh hurt fee fees
>>
>>35999624
Never been to a funeral that included friends if i'm honest, then again they were both old people.
>>
File: pepe.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
19KB, 300x250px
get /OUT/ you should've been his friend and been his roboto friend but you just ignored him
>>
>>35999169
>wtf should she do
not lie

say nothing

if you didn't know or care about the guy don't lie for good person points you psycho
>>
>>35999604
yes that's true, it could be selfish and most likely is some sort of guilt or complex emotion going on, but does that change that it was the right thing to do (even if it was undisputably disgusting)? the same could be said for war, but evil can achieve the greater good so forget about your relatively insignificant emotions and bear in mind the grief of losing a child.

>>35999653
aren't we all, in this way at least, pathetic?

>>35999673
so lying is wrong?
>>
>>35999695
> just do a little evil for the greater good

What a hypocritical and moral highgroundish viewpoint. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>35999788
sometimes it seems like everyone is doing a "little evil" all the time for everything so the de facto state of human interaction is total evil
>>
>>35999788
tell me, where would western civilisation be if war was not waged, an evil act where people are fucking killed for benefiting themselves, is that also a hypocritical and moral highgroundish act to commit? not everything is pray and hope for the best, the greatest men did terrible things for the country but we hail them as heroes, so what is different here? do the little evil for the greater good
>>
>>35999869
if you steal medicine for ill mom from the pharmacist, is it just a little evil or is it a little evil for the greater good? just because you have to do something initially bad necessarily doesn't mean the end result is good.
>>
Please give me 36 MILLION /r9k/
>>
>>36000100
if you couldn't afford it, death was deserved
now these virulent leeches will be hangers on for longer, spreading their pestilence
>>
>>36000211
what the fuck does that mean?

how about, if i broke into your house killed your mother, was that deserved if she couldn't defend herself? i wonder if you would give your starving mother bread, or did she deserve it? are you some rich early twenties faggot working for his dad or some shit? deserved it go fuck yourself
>>
>>35999049
>no ma'am he was always alone like a looser, also we might have pushed him to suicide.
This is better?
>>
>>36000318
everything that happens is justly deserved
the universe is perfect fairness
it is only with your perverse ideologies that you presume to deserve the most pleasant portions
>>
>>35999049
You should have called the dumb fucker out. It's called ignoring a problem by pretending there wasn't one. So shit like this can be prevented in the future. What >>35999512 said.
>>
>>35999049

I bet loads of people also said how sad and heartbroken they were about this, right?

They see this as an oppurtunity to twist and turn it until they become the center of attention, with the dead kid as a leverage
>>
>>35999523
>>35999169

Can't believe this has to be pointed out but you either shut your mouth or give her hints as to why her son offed himself. Why the hell would a """"loved"""" person kill himself? What kind of disgusting lie is that? A nice lie will only make the mother wonder forever why her son left the world and never come to terms with it.
>>
>>35999882
>>35999869
If you would read a book or two that do not indulge in metaphysical idealistic interpretations of history, and rather the one that focuses on the materialist view of history, it would be clear to you that all historical development up to this point and then of course continuing is subjected to forces greater than any single one person.

The forces are those of economy, material production of goods and wealth, how it is distributed and so on.

One person has different qualities than a group of thousand or million people.

What you call evil is a result of society as an emergent structure that tries to keep its existence, like an organism. Societies that manage that prevail longer than those who don't.

To quote Grapes of Wrath, the preacher says
>there is no good or evil, only things people does

Which is correct because good or evil are just imaginary bins we use to sort what we see. Meaning they are not real. However flying bullets are real, or other weapons, they are real too, and people using them are real.
>>
>>36000368
who wants it to be fair, i want it to be in the favour of all of us, also, wtf does that mean? universe what who cares we are humans let us figure out the rules of our rat race so we can at least not have to suffer any more

>>36000597
you stupid fuck, can you not read? short-term it works, and of course she will eventually figure out they lied you thick fuck. "wonder forever" maybe if she was as dumb as you she would wonder forever, as if it isn't obvious enough once she calms down.
>>
look at all these assmad robots jealous of someone who had the balls to do what they only dream of
>>
>>36000723
why state to us the obvious truth that good and evil are just concepts and not physical realities? what does that help? if we were to listen to you, then people would be persuaded more to do what they want without considering is this going to help someone or is it going to hurt someone. are you some fucking anarchist? it would be real when you get the shit beaten out of you when you tell the mother the truth.

>>36000922
contributing to the thread, you sure are a clever dog
>>
>>35999049
the mom would have to be really dumb not to know it was BS
>>
>>36000944
thank you thank you, some behind the scenes
for you on that post, well i was here on this
board, this board right here, robot9001, and i
saw this thread. i saw lots of big wordy posts
and i said, i know why these people are saying
a lot. i knew it, they knew it, so i posted it. i
hope you enjoyed the post, the deluxe edition
comes out on bluray in 2 weeks
>>
>>36001025
you sure haven't read anything but the OP have you?

>>36001034
reading this out loud reminds of late night talk show hosts
>>
>>35999049
>hung himself
>actually took his own life
What a cuck
>>
>>36001090
yes i did and i don't see how any of that is relevant.

imagine how you'd feel going to the memorial for your son and seeing people who never cared about him tell you they were friends with him so they can appear compassionate.
>>
>>36001233
you're nearly as useful as >>36000922
>>
>>36001283
relevant? you idiot the thread stopped revolving around OP's stupid feelings into was it right to lie to the mother, that sure is relevant if we based the entire concept of good and evil into the example the OP gave us. relevant, fuck you and shut the fuck up
>>
>>36000463
yeh exactly, recreational grieving, just another form of normie virtue signalling
>>
>>36001285
>>36001090
i would just like to say thank you for the two
more (You)s, i really appreciate it, but you need
to know that i don't post for the (You)s. i do it
for YOU, not (You), that is where i can make a
difference. posters these days, all they care
about are their epic wins and their (You)s. not
me, which is why, if elected, i will remove
(You)s and epic wins and dubs. i have to go,
but thanks for the (You)s, it really helps out, but
i dont need them, just know that.
>>
File: 1488523329897.png (81KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1488523329897.png
81KB, 210x210px
>>35999169
Please leave. You are cancer.
>>
File: 1487759197052.png (5KB, 210x175px) Image search: [Google]
1487759197052.png
5KB, 210x175px
Ok, Im reporting you people for shit posting. I hope you get annoyed,

There should be a petition to enable posters to block IP addresses. We are already being data-mined.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.