[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

heeeelp me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1473717956234.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1473717956234.gif
84KB, 403x392px
long story short

I'm a 23yo/kv mostly by choice. Have some fucked up brain chemisty which prevents me from being being with women and I am generally anti-social.

However I'm still in college and now this one normie woman has been...how do I put it... making advances on me?!
She grabbed my goddamn knee during a lecture without me even being aware of it, she told me that later. She also keeps stepping on my shoes when sitting opposite of me and smiling and now she's started sending me messages every single day.

She sent me a message just now that tomorrow during a break between lectures she wants me to go to her dorm room.
I am literally shaking right now.

What will happen tomorrow?! I am going to get exposed in front of the entire class as a kv? If she smells even a hint of it she'll tell everyone.
>>
I really need help. I'm scared.
Bump.
>>
like i dotn get it wtf will happen if you go to norman's room
>>
take a good shower, bring some condoms and have fun.
>>
>>35998882
Do you have any confidence or self respect at all? It will be fine dude, relax. Hangout with her, if you see her making advances, grab her and kiss her. If it goes on, start to fondle and touch her. Dont talk about any cringe shit. You could very well lose your cirginity tomorrow...which will make you fall in love with this roastie. Dont fall in love with a whore, trust me.

Also if you do fuck her, DO NOT blow her phone up or get jealous. Pretend she is just another bitch to you.
>>
>>35998882
Go fuck her robro. Be the hero we deserve. Most of us would kill for this chance.
>>
File: THIS COULD BE YOU ANON.jpg (82KB, 902x713px) Image search: [Google]
THIS COULD BE YOU ANON.jpg
82KB, 902x713px
she's trying to steal your wizard powers for her own nefarious intentions anon
you only have 7 more years to go. resist the allure of the succubus!
>>
>>35999176
I don't know dude. That's the question.

>>35999189
pff, I know one thing for sure, I am not getting hard tomorrow. I Guarantee it, I've had erectile dysfunction ever since she started talking to me.

>>35999198

We've talked before, obviously she does not consider me cringy, else she wouldn't insist on being with me so much. And she kept saying in messages she likes me

>DO NOT blow her phone up or get jealous. Pretend she is just another bitch to you.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35999275
>>35999198-what he means OP is that you dont message her like crazy to look like a desperate loser or try to act jelous(self explanatory) just act cool
>>
Man up OP put it in her butt
>>
Do you have a picture of her?
you have been banned for 2 seconds because your comment was unoriginal
>>
>>35999386
>dont message her like crazy to look like a desperate loser or try to act jelous(self explanatory)

What outwordly reason would I have for any of those? Messaging her alone makes me nervous and acting jealous!?
I don't think u fully understand the situation here.

Doing those things hasn't crossed my mind.

>>35999404
Definitely a questionable course of action.
>>
>>35998882
It's a fucking trap. Don't fall for it. Ghost her.
>>
>>35999475
I'm too PARANOID to post that.
Red hair, glasses, skinny legs, flabby stomach (opposite of what I like, being brainwashed by THICC meme and all, I like thick ass legs), big tits though.
>>
Bang her, do it, ASCEND
>>
>>35999539
It's an anonymous internet board full of base dwellers. Fuck I have posted my own face here before, it doesn't matter mang

But noice I love redheads do et
>>
>>35999771
>do et

What in the world did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.