[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I noticed so much improvement using this. I smoked marijuana

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1426662667126.png (223KB, 487x616px) Image search: [Google]
1426662667126.png
223KB, 487x616px
I noticed so much improvement using this. I smoked marijuana for years and paid the price. I was stuck in zombie mode for ages and had no idea what was wrong. Some random anon started yammering about muh vitamin b12 in a vegan thread so I started looking into supplements and tried it. I cant believe this stuff isn't on display at pharmiacies. seems cruel

so what other supps are worth it? fish oil? garlic? vitamin D?
>>
>>35998734
fish oil, b12, not taking blows to your brain in the first place, walnuts
these are pretty much all there is, brain is a organ that constantly degenerates at a slow rate that is quickened by deficiency of stuff and taking blows to it, and it cannot really be repaired nor improved unlike muscles where you just pump in the protein, workout and boom it just gets bigger
best you can do is slow the degeneration that is already going on.
most of the brains development and wellbeing is decided at childhood, if you were malnutritioned or damaged there is no going back there.
>>
>>35999028
insightful post. I had a condition called empty nose syndrome where my nasal breathing was damaged and it resulted basically in my brain not getting oxygen even though I was breathing through my nose. I suffered in the worst way possible and was bed ridden for months. I do feel feel liek my brain got damaged severely.
>>
What's the difference between methyl b12 and the b12 you can find at the pharmacy
>>
>>35999314
methyl actually works

>>35999028
opinion on marijuana?
>>
File: CoQ10 plus L-Carnatine.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
CoQ10 plus L-Carnatine.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>35998734
coq10 plus l-carnitine
>>
>>35999446
OP already takes a lot of those
>>
how many trace minerals you think we lack?
>>
is MSM worth it?
>>
>>35999668
yes. my knees feel much more smoother and my nails are a hell of a lot thicker now. I'm going to get some boron
>>
>>35999268
until 5-6 years of age manual breathing (mouth breathing) is not learned, so problems with nose breathing in infants can be severely detrimental to the neurodevelopment. still, the damage depends on how severe the condition was and how long were you affected by it.

>>35999375
is extremely harmful for the development stage, less harmful to the mature people but still causes damage over time nonetheless. expect dementia and mesolimbic reward system disorders (depression, schizoid disorders, etc.) if used long term.

brain is a treasure that we eat away slowly. it is best that we do not take it for granted, by poisoning it or battering it. because the consciousness, awareness, wakefulness, ability to think and cognition. these are the things that makes us human. if you think about it, the life itself is perceived by brain. we derive pleasure by playing games, fapping or we think about history, wars, philosophy. but we don't realise that all that happens inside our brain. we don't even know if the outside world is real, or is it a simulation made by our consciousness.
think about it.
>>
What the frickin frick
>>
im what way did it benefit you, op? i'm permafried as fuck from smoking weed so i should probly start taking this stuff
>>
>>35999784
I got PRP injections to my turbinates to regrow nerves/blood vessels etc and my nasal breathing improved 1000%

marijuana works wonders for me. It's like I'm asleep when I'm sober and the marijuana wakes me up. I'm INFP_T for my myer briggs. I have a romantic soul. one of my fav quotes are morality is a fiction etc and

I love your posts. you talk like a book. I'm currently reading picture of Dorian gray and love it.
>>
>>35999952
like eating protein foods feels crazy. like it's a drug. almost similar to how it felt to smoke weed the first time. so much self awareness. smoking depleted b12. look it up
>>
>>35998734
Does it help more to take a full B-complex vitamin or is B-12 the only useful one?

Also, L-Theanine is the GOAT supplement for anti-anxiety.
>>
>>36000282
i just bought some of this online good looking out lad
>>
>>35999668
>is MSM worth it?
what's that
>>
File: 1062-c-g-forme.jpg (37KB, 250x148px) Image search: [Google]
1062-c-g-forme.jpg
37KB, 250x148px
>>35998734
I use that everyday. It's basically a mix of vitamin C, some stuff, and two cups of coffee worth of caffeine. That's a big improvement. I also take every six months vitamin D supplements (because I never leave my room ofc) and same thing. I'm pretty healthy despite my lack of exercise.
>>
>>36000551
id say take straight b12 so u get more of it. taking other b vitamins would still be good tho
>>
>>36000036
this is my opinion on living, take it if you will, because it has made me happy in life even though i'm not rich nor attractive. thosands of philosopher have though about it, and the conclusion was this, ultimate point is pleasure in life. it is what we live for and it is what we want. in everything.
just think about it, and rise above everything else. heroin and meth addicts kill themselves because they run out of pleasure. suicide happens because non-pleasant experiences far outweighs the pleasure derived, and after a certain point person just breaks down.
a poor person finding some food can feel more pleasure than the richest man on earth has ever experienced. people do good because it makes them feel good, same with evil. i play a game because winning it makes me feel good. so does sex.
the point of life is to not think deep and do things you enjoy until you die. don't do things just to satisfy other people. my friend, even though he didn't want to, went through hell to get a medical degree just to satisfy people around him and his parents so they can brag how smart he is...
he's now printing money. i've seen him, very rich, has a beast car etc... but not happy. i'm much poorer than him, uglier too. but, every day i enjoy living.

tldr: live life for what it's worth, dumb and poor people can enjoy life more than rich and smart people. winning in life means only one thing, who felt better when he died. that's it.

ascend beyond other people and do what YOU want.
>>
>>36000784
well said anon, well said
orgsgs
>>
>>36000784
ye I read about hedonism in that novel. wanna add me on kik/skype?
>>
File: 1480232651751.png (218KB, 378x304px) Image search: [Google]
1480232651751.png
218KB, 378x304px
>>35999668
>MSM

....THE MAINSTREAM METEOR???
>>
pramiracetam + alpha-gpc if you want something a little like adderall that isn't an amphetamine.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.