[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were having a daughter, how would you raise her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: 1491054022171.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491054022171.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
If you were having a daughter, how would you raise her?
>>
to the ground
>>
No clue desu
such a fine line between too much freedom and too sheltered
I almost feel as though it doesn't really matter and whether she ends up a disappointment or not isn't even up to you
>>
>>35998527
this Let her mostly make her own decisions and only intervene if she fucks up bigly. If shes a failure kick her out at 18 and dont think about her anymore
>>
I'd teach her everything I know about self-defence, and she'd attend practical self-defence classes including brazilian jujitsu, 2-3 classes a week if possible.

Also, she'd have lego blocks as toys, not just "dolls" hopefully she'd favour the lego.
>>
>>35998474
I'd leave
The chances she'd become either a nigger-fucking stacy or be an irredeemable autismo like me are too high for me to bear to watch
>>
>>35998474
I'd try and lean her into motorcycles and dirt bike racing, which I wanted to do as a kid but my parents never had the money, but if she doesn't want to then I'd support her in whatever it is she wants to do instead.
Except horses.
>>
I ditch my roastie wife for ruining my life to a country without extradition laws. No son I'm not sticking around I want to raise some based sons not a dumb roastie who I have to buy thongs for on her 13 birthday and get her ready to do nothing but be chad's cum receptacle
>>
>>35998474
>If you were having a daughter (male), how would you raise her?
same way I was raised I guess
>>
I'd hopefully instill the desire to think critically of everything and help her want to make her own informed decisions about life. I'd want her to be skeptical but able to do her research on things. I wouldn't baby her or treat her like a dumb child but respect her, while at the same time not try to force her to see things the way I do. I'd also want to make sure she is respectful of herself and self-reliant, I'd teach her how to cook, how to maintain clothing, how to maintain a vehicle, how to have situational awareness of public dangers and how to handle uncomfortable situations. I'd find out what her interests are and try my best to learn about them and be supportive even if they weren't to my liking. Above all I would want her to feel like I'm a person she can trust with anything, a person who will always be there her when life is hard. And i would have to learn to know how to read my own parenting style so I can be flexible and adjust myself as she grows older and not blindly stick to my own parental ideology. I'll have to find the right way to let her know when she's fucking up because everyone responds to different kinds of criticism differently and I don't want her to resent me.

I'm subhuman tranny filth though so its not like im going to ever have kids or any kind of family.
>>
>>35998474
She'd be the apple of my eye, not in a sexual way of course because we are on /r9k/ I felt I needed to specify that.

Lot of dudes kind of fuck that up and their daughters turn into whores, not mine guys, not mine.
>>
>>35998550
Yeah but then you wasted 18 years and like 300k on a literally nothing.
Hell less than nothing if she's that bad.
>>
The other day in Publix I overheard a ten year old white girl and her black friend making fun of the place calling it ghetto and namecalling the people inside, If my daughter didsomething like that I'd beat her, so instead I just don't bother having children.
>>
>>35998474
I'd talk to her like an adult from birth, no cooing shit. Homeschooling with advanced english and mathematics etc.

No internet or TV. Only approved books for entertainment
>>
I currently have a 1 year old daughter. As far as how I'm raising her? I think I'm doing alright. I'm an immature manchild but she's also getting raised by her mom and her mom's family, and they're a pretty traditional basic nip family.

If she turns out to be a bitch, its not my responsibility once she's 18.
>>
>>35998887
Is your kid japanese. Are you white?
>>
>>35998815
Publix is one of the higher end supermarket chains so those insults don't even make sense, the poor read: blacks would rather drive 30 minutes away than pay the prices at Publix.
>>
>>35999013
My daughter is half-jap. I'm a dirty spic, though. Not white
>>
>>35998640
you'll raise a slut doing this, you can't force them to do anything, only trick them into wanting to do it so well that they think it's their own idea.
>>
>>35998712
Why not horses?
>>
Ways parents messed me up:
>lived in country, no other kid interaction until pre-K
>mom wouldn't sign me up for girl scouts/clubs because she was too awkward and didn't want to deal with other moms
>encouraged me to quit sports/extra activities to have less to deal with
>never had a clean house so I couldn't bring anyone over without shame
>didn't get therapy for obvious social issues (would sit inside coat and cry at recess, was very lonely and depressed kid)
>hovered over every friend I ever made, pushing them away

I'm not going to have any kids because I'm basically a copy of my mom now- awkward as fuck. I'd raise another socially retarded legbeard loser and I'd have to watch the cycle repeat. Losers shouldn't have children or they will produce MINI LOSERS. A beta can't spawn a chad.
>>
>>35998474
My serious, non-meme answer would be to move to the Rockies, as there are vast areas of the United States where there are few people and what people there are White Christians.

I would probably home-school her and since this scenario assumes that my wife completely does whatever I say I will probably have four or five more children so she isn't lonely

I was home-schooled and I turned out bad because I only had one brother who I can't stand and my parents never made much effort to socialize us. I've met people who were home-schooled and came from big farm families and are making six figures

Even though I'm not really religious I'd probably have us join a church though so she could meet other people and learn some morals. I have nothing against Christianity but recognize its just a system to get brain-dead normies to behave because otherwise they won't reason their way into conservative positions
>>
Likely like I was raised, I believe kids are like a reflection of who you are; if your kids end up being brats, then you should ask yourself questions.
>>
>>35998474
Probably badly, I would leave that to the hypothetical wife.
But, in all seriousness, I would make sure that she is always comfortable in our house, having all the necessary things to survive and some commodities, like games and books.
When she gets older, like 12yo, I would make sure none of her friends are niggers, faggots or druggies. If my girl happens to befriend someone like that, I would make sure that she understands that I don't want shit like that in my house, and meets only with reasonable folks and nice people.
Once she is 16yo or so, I would expect her to find a bf that's at least a decent man, that threats her with respect but knows his dominant role in the relationship.

That's the recipe for disaster, right?
>>
>>35998474
I would treat her like a protege instead of my child. I would never use baby talk or simplify my speech to her in any way. I would homeschool her in a house in the woods and she won't learn about the outside world until she is groomed into a super strong genius. No pretty dresses or long hair or dolls, only a utilitarian wardrobe and science experiments. Also she would be adopted and not my biological child so I could choose a smart one.
>>
>>35998474
She would mysteriously disappear.

I ain't raising no whore.
>>
>>35998474
ON MY DICK

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOT HIM
>>
File: IMG_0110.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>35999514
>the brazilian horse wax incident
>>
File: .jpg (74KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
74KB, 650x480px
>>36000122
>if your kids end up being brats, then you should ask yourself questions.

*leans into mic* Wrong.

Fathers have no say in the raising of their children nowadays. If your children end up fucked up is because of the matriarchy under which we live. Feminists and liberals should ask themselves questions.

But they don't because they're all pedophiles who want young women to be sluts.
>>
>>35999096
Obviously she comes from a trash family if they let they welcomed your shit genes into the mix.
>>
File: 1488858846111.jpg (54KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1488858846111.jpg
54KB, 500x548px
>>36000662
>Fathers have no say in the raising of their children nowadays.
As someone with a daughter, I really hope you're wrong. 'Least she's only 1 years old and lives in japan
>>
>>36000662
Redpill me on the matriarchy
>>
>>35998474
>hire an older lady to teach her traditional feminine skills like cooking and cleaning
>educate her up to an 8th grade level
>never let her leave the house without me or one of her brothers
>marry her off to a rich man's (alpha) son when she turns 18
>hope she gives our family strong genetically superior babies
>>
>>35998474
In my basement if you know what i mean
>>
>>36000701
Japan is the worst place to raise a kid. It's literally the birthplace of lolicon. Get out while you can.
>>
>>36001082
>Get out while you can
my stupid ass gf can barely speak any other language besides japanese
>>
>>35998474
I'm unable to raise myself thus have no right to raise a child.
i see no meaning in moving forward.
>>
>>36001082
Literally no one loves little girls more than lolicons
>>
>>36001232
At what age would you molest your hypothetical daughter?
>>
>>36001232
What if your daughter was cloned with the same mind as you?
>>
>>35998488
Stannis pls
>>
>>36001270
That'd be weird.

>>36001269
I don't want to get banned.
>>
>>36001270
wouldn't that just make it worse?
>>
>>36001289
You wouldn't feel more
comfortable around your daughter?

>>36001312
I don't understand. Please elaborate.
>>
>>36001401
I wouldn't want to be around myself for one. Second my daughter would have the mind of a male, which doesn't work when they're in the body of a little girl.
>>
File: joo.png (60KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
joo.png
60KB, 500x584px
I would teach her about Mr Goldberg and his lies
>>
>>36001401
i wouldn't mind a loli and i wouldn't mind getting filled up myself
>>
>>36001429
You don't sound like you be comfortable with yourself.. You must learn to love yourself Anon. :(
>>
File: 1456156838169.png (38KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1456156838169.png
38KB, 300x264px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4mL5tFUtWc
>>
I would molest her everyday tbqh famalam
>>
File: efed104b.jpg (304KB, 1076x1388px) Image search: [Google]
efed104b.jpg
304KB, 1076x1388px
To be the cutest girl of all time :3
>>
File: 1484947021401.png (832KB, 856x836px) Image search: [Google]
1484947021401.png
832KB, 856x836px
>>35998474
>shelter her from the world
>don't let her have friends unless pre-approved
>don't allow her to associate with boys under any circumstances
>home school her or get her in all girl private school under intense supervision
>make sure innocences is fiercely protected
>only let her leave the house if accompanied by me of supposed wife
>put her on strict diet to make sure she doesn't get fat
>make sure she takes care of her appearance (no acne, clean well combed hair, etc)
>pressure her to do well in school(only Bs and above are acceptable)
>don't allow her to get part time job
>make sure her virginity stays intact
>don't let her go to college after she graduates high school
>find some kissless virgin high-functioning sperg that reminds me of myself
>introduce my daughter to him
>is plan works he'll be the first boy she's ever met
>ask sperg if he likes my daughter
>"y-yes"
>tell him he can have her if he gets a stem job
>arrange marriage after he graduates
>send innocent virgin qt daughter off to make some autist happy
>feel good about helping virgins
>only wish some one was kind enough to do the same for me
>>
>>36002147
Your daughter would turn out to be a psychological wreck.
>>
>>36002265
if she were genetically related to me and raised by me, she'd probably end up that way no matter what I did.
>>
>>36001658
>weeeeeel mizz you
That cunt is teaching the daughter how to be emotionally manipulative.
Childspeak is degrading. Those daft parents (FUCKING SCUM) should be more respectful. It's wise to ask children questions about the world because they can be extremely objective, if kept away from emotionally abusive CUNTS. There is a school in Siberia where the children run it and they are all geniuses blowing through levels and college courses.

3 options
Raise her as a slave and be abusive to break her
Raise her decently but submissive and trade/sell her off to a patriarch
Honor kill

Possible 4th is teaching/conditioning her how to always be rational with a male mind and extreme respect for all life then release her into society but really that is a dumb idea.
>>
>>35998474
I would try to raise her like a lady
Someone who has respect for himself
Also i would like her to be lesbian because i'm not too big on the getting cucked by a faggot with a 4 inch dick.
>>
>>35998474
i don't know, probably just like any child

stefan molyneux peaceful parenting
>>
>>35998474
If I had to answer seriously, that'd be pretty easy I guess:
>Force her to read books
>Don't buy her a cellphone before 15
>Force her to go outside often
>Be supportive of her hobbies
>Force her to work at school and have good grades
Basically all that my parents didn't do...But the better option would just be to give her to a loving couple. I simply can't see myself as a good father considering how cynical and borderline sociopathic I am.
>>
>>35998474
wtf i'm still a 20 yo autist yet i know most of these ways are shit
this strict parenting ,home schooling shit is exactly how you make insecure over-acheiving autists.look at yourself anons,see how you were raised and how it (positively and negatively) affected your personality
you can only have so much control of the child's enviroment without fucking them up
>>
>>36003002
you think you're a sociopath but this is actually a rational way.
atleast you're not pulling some lockdown on her and training her to be manipulated with zero social experience
>>
With critical thinking skills. At least 1 progressive physical sport like gymnastics or judo. Should be the root of her many potential paths through life.
>>
>>36003116
It's important to be strict with a child, but that doesn't mean shitting it in. You just have to make sure they have good and healthy friends, or at least no potheads/assholes to fuck their young and impressionable minds .
I mean, it's not rocket science either: just make sure they don't do anything wrong, make them feel happy about themselves for the right things, and guilty for the bad things.

But still, I don't want a child because I couldn't be able to do it right, and I don't want to do it besides that. So if I received a kid like that one day, I'd simply give it to a couple I know would be able to do that.
>>
>>35998474
I would turn her into a good little autist like her father.
>>
File: 1491162917535.jpg (51KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
1491162917535.jpg
51KB, 534x528px
>>35998474
>watch as the thing you love most in the world becomes the thing you hate most in the world
>>
>>35998779
Lol no matter what the kid does you waste 18 years and 300k. The kid's probably not gonna be paying reparations to me.
>>
I wouldn't. I don't trust myself to look after a child.
>>
>>35998474
as a chad (female)
>>
>>35998474
I'd let my woman do it. I could never deal with raising a cum dumpster
>>
>>35998527
>>35998550
>>35998779
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

It's called education, senpai. Teach them to be cautious, how to get information from the internet, and to ask you about the thing they want to do. Teach them that there is always a better way to do things and that these ways are discoverable. Teach them they can think they've discovered the best way and still be wrong.

>>35998474
I'd try to convince them to make music, visual art, and learn new languages; pretty hard stuff to do as an adult when you've lost so much neuroplasticity. You can't force 'em, though; that'll destroy their esteem as they teeter between trying to appease you and giving up because they don't have any personal interest.

>>36002147
>>shelter her from the world
Not possible; maybe not even legal.
>>home school her or get her in all girl private school under intense supervision
>>make sure innocences is fiercely protected
>>make sure her virginity stays intact
Sounds like a recipe for making them devalue sexual purity to zero due to restriction of blatantly harmless behavior

t. my upbringing
>>
>>36000662
the matriarchy only stops cucks
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.