[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does 'take a break' mean?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ReKGW3M.jpg (107KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
ReKGW3M.jpg
107KB, 392x495px
what does 'take a break' mean?
>>
it means stick a kit kat up your ass
>>
>>35998298
not helpful

origami
>>
it means stop doing what you're doing
>>
>>35998628
what if its about something i already did long ago
>>
It means the guy she thinks about when she masturbates has expressed interest in her and she wants to let him fill every one of her holes over and over again but thinks this makes her less of a whore than just cheating outright would.
>>
>>35998149
It means she wants another few go-arounds on the cock carousel before she settles with your ugly ass
>>
>>35998695
>>35998730
but what if i'm the one who hurt them
>>
>>35998750
Then it means she needs to decide if she loves you more than she hates you. May involve riding a few cocks to get revenge.
>>
>>35998787
i don't want to live anymoree
>>
>>35998904
>i don't want to live anymoree

Same desu senpai
>>
>>35998149
most of the time it means she has one of her side hoes or somethign and she wants to hook up with them wihtout feeling guilty
>>
>>35998904
And to think if you hadn't been such a colossal fuckup you wouldn't be getting cucked right now
>>
>>35998936
we've lasted two years since my mistake and ive been so happy but if this really ends i dont know what ill do
>>
>>35998904
Welcome to the club, buddy.
>>35998695
>>35998920
To add to this, if she asks for an open relationship or a threesome it usually means the same thing. She wants this guy inside her and thinks this is better than just cheating.
>>
>>35998979
look guys, i appreciate the help but i know that they aren't cheating or planning on it for a fact
it's more that they get very angry at me and cant put up with me any more
>>
>>35999037
What makes you think they won't cheat out of anger? It happens more often than you might think. Maybe they decide they need a drink to calm down, and spy a cutie across the bar. Next thing you know your girl's sucking a stranger's cock in a dirty bathroom.
>>
>>35999094
fuck man that's heavy
they said our relationship was never the same after my mistake
two years of what then? nothing?
this person is my soulmate, i can't let them slip through my fingers
>>
>>35998149
"i want to fuck other people but if i get rejected i want your beta ass to make me feel better."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.