[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If quality of life could be measured it would be measured by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: enlightment.jpg (337KB, 1536x899px) Image search: [Google]
enlightment.jpg
337KB, 1536x899px
If quality of life could be measured it would be measured by looking at how many pleasure chemicals have been flowing through your brain throughout your lifetime.

So why the fuck are you crying about Chad when you could have a better life than him just by doing whatever the fuck you want to do and avoiding things that make you feel bad? Stop trying to be happy by doing things that dumb normies say will make you happy. Start focusing on having as much fun as possible everyday. If you're into self improvement then find something that is both fun and beneficial. Stop being a fucking sad faggot.
>>
>>35997018
>If quality of life could be measured it would be measured by looking at how many pleasure chemicals have been flowing through your brain throughout your lifetime.
ah, to be 16 once over.
>>
>>35997018
>If quality of life could be measured it would be measured by looking at how many pleasure chemicals have been flowing through your brain throughout your lifetime
So the people with the highest quality of life to ever exist in history are crack addicts that lived getting high on it 24/7 in some hole until they died. Bad logic nigga.
>>
>>35997018

That's what I do. I disregard any and all negative thoughts notions and ideas if they make me feel bad

I do drugs all day and all night and i'm having a blast
>>
>>35997141
What drugs do you do and what does your average day look like? Right now what I like to do is smoke weed, play video games and read books. I switched to this lifestyle about 2 months ago after months of depression and I don't give a shit about being an ugly manlet anymore. My country has free education so I'm going to reeducate myself so that I can do something that I really enjoy for a living. I don't even give a shit about how much money I make from it. My goal is to minimize the time that I'm not having fun and maximize the time that I'm having fun.
>>
>>35997435

it's variable man i just do whatever comes to mind.

i do stimulants because they make me feel confident, alert, and alive. I can connect with people and am more engaging and interactive

what are you thinking about studying
>>
>>35997018
We are born into a culture that tells you your own name, you don't even get to choose your own name, what defines you. They create your life. What you have to do is not follow their social rules. And most likely smoke weed
>>
>>35997558
I've been forcing myself to study in a business school because I thought that money will somehow solve my problems. I failed a lot of classes and missed a ton of deadlines because I have terrible impulse control and I need constant stimulation (I recently learned this about myself). Working in an office for the rest of my life would be like hell for me. Now I know that I want to do physical work. I've been thinking about gardening or construction.
>>
>>35997124
I guess you cant really argue with the logic..but you could say the time they spend in withdrawal and the stuff they have to do to buy drugs more than fucks up the pleasure side of it
>>
>>35997124
Because crackheads never run out of drugs and have to do all sorts of depraved shit in the middle of the night to get more. Crackheads never OD. Crackheads never get beat up by the people they owe money to. Crackheads never get sick because of the poison they put in their bodies.
>>
>>35997697
You should look into the Bitcoin/Altcoin trading scene. You can make bookoo bucks if you know what you're doing

construction would be cool for a view years if you're young but it sure wears on your body.

gardening is neat though man, love plants
>>
>>35997124

That's assuming that all crackheads are homeless dejected people.
>>
>>35997756
>You should look into the Bitcoin/Altcoin trading scene. You can make bookoo bucks if you know what you're doing
Have you tried it? If so, how'd it go?
>>
>>35997983

I made 10,000 last summer with about 24hr work total. that was on a gift card trading website.

i'm just getting my feet wet with the Altcoin scene. The idea is the same as bit coins, you find the right one that you research and buy when it just comes out, then within 2-6 months if it blows up, you could be looking at 1000%s of percent profit margin.

Kind of neat, if you're interested check out bitcointalk forums to get started.

then to find the price charts over time Coingecko is a great resource
>>
>>35998162
>Gift card trading website
Sounds terribly illegal
>>
>>35998333
How so? ARIGATO roboto
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.