[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis support thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1d3662276ec8260bc1d68c428e27a46b.jpg (490KB, 722x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1d3662276ec8260bc1d68c428e27a46b.jpg
490KB, 722x1026px
>gather up courage to talk to oneitis
>have a list of shit to talk about
>have a response to any possible responses
>sit down next to her
>start to talk to her
>can feel myself shaking
>become scatterbrained
>start mumbling
>sperg out and walk away

so how did your encounter with your oneitis go?
>>
She told her friends that I'm socially awkward but she can't even eat in front of other people.
>>
>>35994845
>Form questions
>Meet oneitis
>Mind goes blank
>Whip out paper with questions
>Start interviewing him

I think it wasn't too bad
>>
>>35994845
Dated her for six months, she dumped me for whatever reason.
Now want to kill myself.
Give up on girls, OP.
>>
>>35994845
>so how did your encounter with your oneitis go?
My last one?
>stop by workplace to get the new weekly schedule
>she's working that night
>sees me, smiles and excitedly waves and calls my name before going into the back to take an order
>spend the rest of the night thinking of her in deep infatuation before reminding myself that she's just naturally like that and that she has a bf
I've interacted with her a decent amount and she seems to like me. I haven't really had a long, extended conversation with her though and I don't know if I could even carry one with her. But I just wish I had the chance to at least.
>>
>>35997008
get the fuck out normalfag

Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.