[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom taking day off work to take me clothes shopping >tfw 28

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: download (6).jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>mom taking day off work to take me clothes shopping
>tfw 28
>>
>>35993597
are you neet?
get some comfy sweat pants/basketball pants
>>
>>35993628
Yes I'm neet. She's going to try and make me get stuff with light colors. I really just want the same clothes again.
>>
>>35993695
what do you wear now? dark comfy clothes?
>>
>>35993715
Dark hoodie, dark sweatpants.
>>
24 here, never bought an article of my own clothing. My mom dresses me like a neutral-coloured Chris-chan.
>>
>>35993736
yeah so comfy clothes, tell her you don't want to look like a fruit loop and get dark clothes
>>
>>35993597
OMG, YOU NEED MONEY !
>>
>>35993796
she doesnt trust you to fuck a girl.

cant they feel humilated, they are pefectly aware. dammit.
>>
>>35993597
did you wear good when you were a baby and a toddler ?
>>
>>35993825
wow, this is quite pathetic
>>
File: 1487641531977.jpg (7KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487641531977.jpg
7KB, 250x233px
>>35993597
>mom has been being annoying about taking me clothes shopping
>I don't want to go with her because I'm a 25 year old grown as man
>But also too scared to go on my own
I don't understand how normies do it. I wish my mom would let me use her credit card to buy clothes online
>>
>>35993890
Why don't you, as 25 year old man, have your own credit card to buy clothes online with?
>>
>>35993890
Too afraid to go and buy some clothes?

The fuck?
>>
>>35993597
Wear nice clothes, it's hilarious to have roasties interested in you until you reveal your NEETdom and their look changes to disgust.
>>
>>35993890
go out, go to normie store, enter look products, think which one is best for you, take your time. keep asking in your head "is this what i want?" choose, ask to try it.try it. pay.

dont worry, everyone can see you are retarded depending on yourself. you will amaze them when you buy clothes. the cashier will be so happy for you. he might thank you and genuinly ask you to come back.
you are luckier then most of us.
>>
>>35993876
why tho

original post you niggers
>>
>>35993930
Yes
what if employees approach you? What if you walk funny? What if your hair looks like shit?
What if people think you're a loner? What if people look at you in disgust?
>>
>>35993995
he thinks he's better than the poster he replied to
>>
>>35993876
t.woman
go paint your nails.
>>
>>35994002
Fuck. I never thought of those very real threats.

I say bail OP
>>
>>35994002
>what if employees approach you?
Talk to them. If they ask you if you need help, just say "no" if you don't want them to.
>What if you walk funny?
Either fix your walk or own it.
>What if your hair looks like shit?
Then fix it. You seem to have an idea of what a shit haircut looks like so make it look nice.
>What if people think you're a loner?
That's their problem and not your problem.
>What if people look at you in disgust?
That's their problem and not your problem.
>>
>>35994002
they already do. you arent hidden. did they harm you. No.
what you seem to miss is people already see right trough you.
read this pleas >>35993958
>>
>mom died of cancer 10 months ago
>wish she would annoy me with such stuff
>>
>>35994002
>what if employees approach you?

And?

I'm a loner and I can talk with no problems with emmployees, they can actually be helpful, I ask them things myself some times too without them approaching me

>What if you walk funny?

And?

Nobody gives a shit unless you walk like a spastic and even then most people will not give a damn

>What if your hair looks like shit?

No one gives a shit, still it's not ahrd to whas your hair and comb it, that's enough to make it look ok

>What if people think you're a loner?

Well, you are a loner so get used to it

>What if people look at you in disgust?

Assholes exist everywhere, sadly that's reality, but I'll doubt they'll do it, it's mostly in your head
>>
>>35993930
Fucking normalfag if you don't have crippling social anxiety get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>35993914
Because I'm a NEET, so even if I had a credit card I wouldn't be able to use it.
>>35993930
Anxiety not even once
>>35993958
>pay
literally impossible for me to do
>>
>>35994095
I have like one friend and 1 photo on Facebook, I'm the oppostie of normal
>>
>>35994060
>>35994094
>just rationalize your mental issues bro that totally works
normies OUT
>>
File: 1489158671062.jpg (52KB, 481x515px) Image search: [Google]
1489158671062.jpg
52KB, 481x515px
>>35994060
It's a bit more complicated than that.

imagine growing up wearing whatever the fuck you wanted you didn't care you were a kid. Then you hit puberty and realize you look stupid and try to change your wardrobe but you are deathly afraid of being stared at and judged or even laughed at so you start wearing clothes nobody will make more than a glance at, say a hoodie, regular dark pants and maybe some normal sneakers like Nike or vans. This is the absolute neutral. Sadly, this diverts any attention to you as you are overlooked like a background character and quietly move through you school career never learning a thing.
>>
>>35994002
in reality no one gives a fuck and the most they do is give you a short glimpse and then continue their day
>>
>>35994086
Stfu. dont talk about me mum like that.

sorry she is in hell for not being muslim.
>>
>>35994126
I have had weird paranoias too since I was 13 but that doesn't mean I can't deal with it, just saying it's a mental illness and thus declaring it as unsolvable and impossible to fight is just giving up
>>
>>35994164
paranoia is normal and not an illness.

>i hav depresssion i wan kms XD
no you dont, you are just sad.
>i was diagnosided with X n Z illness xD i am so fkd up xDD
no its just your psy trying to sell you treatment that no one need. so he can save his ass and make $$$
>>
>>35994164
I'm not saying they are unsolvable, but "just go and do it" is hardly a viable solution in most cases
>>
>>35994002

You should really take anxiety medication.
>>
>>35994229
go and do it you will learn, stay afraid all you want but go do it and thats what matters.

its fucking buying clothes, not dating or marriage.
>>
tbhfam

imagine growing up wearing what your parents bought with you (under pressure, WE EITHER BUY IT OR GO HOME SO MAKE YOUR MIND) for like 15 years

parents were really pissed when I was saying I don't like this particular shirt or pants

now I'm anxious to buy clothes myself, it is an impossible and scary thing to me
>>
>>35994235
Tfw too scared to get meds
>>
>>35994267
happened to me lived through it.
>>
>>35994213
>>i hav depresssion i wan kms XD

I've never said that, you absolute retatd, strawman much?

Nobody talked about depression, stop projecting

>>i was diagnosided with X n Z illness xD i am so fkd up xDD

I've never said I was diagnosed, and OP didn't say he was either, he just said that he had social anxiety which something you can easily notice yourself, you don't need someone else to spell it out to you unless you're completely retarded, I have the impression you haven't even read my post considering you're speaking like I said I had mental illnesses, whereas I explicitly said that he was wrong about not doing anything about his anxiety/paranoias because he considers it a mental illness

>no its just your psy trying to sell you treatment that no one need

I've literally never been to a psy
>>
>>35994267
and surpassed it.
i found they werent raised like i did (not nice grandparents) and they are doing it out of lazziness.
so i got angry and fucking blame them, without vulgarities, i managed my way.
i felt bad but it was necessary thats how normie parents work,with normie ways.
>>
>>35994272

I know that feel. But psychiatrists are literally professionally trained to handle people like you. They see hundreds of socially anxious autists and will actually know how to put you at ease. Just get your mom to set an appointment up for you, and drive you to the psychiatrist.
>>
>>35994267
you need to learn to be a lil bit of qn asshole about things that affects you.
thats what we call lazy parenting.
>>
>>35993597
That's really sweet actually. She's just trying to help you out anon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>35993597
>mom taking day off work to take me clothes shopping
>tfw 28
JUST
>>
>>35994337
Any good meds I can just buy online?
>>
File: beastmode.png (371KB, 772x439px) Image search: [Google]
beastmode.png
371KB, 772x439px
>he still feels shame
>he hasn't ascended beyond
>>
>>35994368
Pretty sure you need to be prescribed anything that's actually going to help you. Talk to a psychiatrist anon, they're trained to help people like you and they won't judge you for having a problem. They deal with people like you every day, it means nothing to them.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.