[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Kurt Cobain a Chad? Or was he /oneofus/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: kurt-cobain-22-aniversario.jpg (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-22-aniversario.jpg
310KB, 1024x768px
Was Kurt Cobain a Chad?

Or was he /oneofus/?
>>
>>35993478
He was /edgy/ Chad. Got tons of 90s teen pussy
>>
>>35993478
He wasn't a chad but he wasn't /our guy/.
Cyborg at best.
>>
He was a failed normie. In between Chad status and robot status.
>>
>>35993509
>>35993505
Cyborg it is
/thread
>>
>>35993577
Question: Having a gf makes you automatically a cyborg?
>>
>>35993602
Among other things, yes.
It automatically disqualifies someone from being a robot
>>
nope, robot, got cuked that kid probably isnt his, listen to the lyrics of gallons of alchol flowing through the strip

"She's only been five months late, even though we haven't had sex for a week"
>>
Robot in a Chad's shell.
>>
>>35993602
No, having GF makes you normie. Having ex makes you cyborg automatically.
>>
>>35993602
He has a literal 10/10 face. Which makes his not a robot at all. He was just a sad and edgy Chad. He was a NEET with a gf that had a job and provided for him for a lot of his life. The girl wouldn't put up with that shit if he was ugly or average looking obviously. He's kind of a chad with a robot personality
>>
>>35993478
Normals ended up murdering him so no he wasn't chad.
>>
>attractive
>created music that affected the entire country
>got lots of pussy
>normals look up to him

Hm, what do you think?
>>
>>35993478
he was a double agent
he wore the guise of chad to fuck with normies
his work helped develop the robotic movement
>>
>>35994413
WHATS THat image?

Also I agree he wasn't a chad. He was on heroin his whole career cause he couldn't handle all the normies
>>
>>35993689
Having had a gf automatically makes you a normie. A cyborg has not had a gf.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>35993478
The primary difference between chads and us is how good looking they are
Kurt was incredibly handsome
>>
>I like the comfort in knowing that women are generally superior and naturally less violent than men. I like the comfort in knowing that women are the only future in rock and roll. I like the comfort in knowing that the Afro American invented rock and roll yet has only been rewarded or awarded for their accomplishments when conforming to the white mans standards and I like the comfort in knowing that the Afro American has once again been the only race that has brought a new form of original music to this decade

What did Cuck Cobain mean by this?
>>
This has been discussed before and the general consensus is that he was a TurboChad
>>
he was a Chad, a robot and cuck at the same time, strange man
>>
>>35995960
he was said to always sit in a chair in his open closet in his sleeping room despite owning a huge estate you could freely roam
>>
>>35995358
post the full quote, i think he says that women and blacks are inferior, or atleast implies it and he is sad they don't get credit for the things they did do
>>
File: 71886703.jpg (390KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
71886703.jpg
390KB, 1024x670px
>>35993491
>>35994389
>>35994667
>>35995250
>>35995937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MACZI9DneIA&index=15&list=PLBIyY-20U3TMukkUB1hYXth0Kmvo6HCnc

how is this a chad?
>>
File: Chad-Channing.jpg (14KB, 327x252px) Image search: [Google]
Chad-Channing.jpg
14KB, 327x252px
We all know who the real Chad was.
>>
File: cobain-1.jpg (38KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
cobain-1.jpg
38KB, 640x473px
>>35993650
Google "K. C
jeebies"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.