[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (148KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 720x960px
Serious question give me the best advice and strategies you got /r9k/
>>
Talk to her
Does she seem cool with you? yes/no
Does she have a boyfriend? yes/no
Is she serious about him or just getting some

Invite her to drinks/movie and see what happens
>>
>>35992896
get a lucky match on tinder
>>
>>35992931

good tips here. Just chatted to some girl at work and she seemed into me so I invited her out. That's literally it
>>
>>35992896
You have to meet her and show interest in her beforehand (how to do this is beyond me but I've managed it once)

Then suggest to take her on a date (don't ask her directly, make it a bit hard to say no, this is sort of showing your assertiveness which girls like. don't ask her to be your gf thats not how it works) and if it goes well then arrange another

That's all I have but I hope it helps
>>
>>35992976
Was it the first time you had talked to her

And did you get her number
>>
>>35993026

We have been speaking about once a week and when I asked her she gave me her number.
>>
File: 1489942290923.png (348KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
1489942290923.png
348KB, 540x406px
>>35992896
Most of them don't seem to like it when I tell them the Holocaust didn't happen, so I'd say avoid that topic.
>>
>>35992896
don't be yourself, be the normiest person you could be and if the girl is one of those "different and unique" girls (you know, the tumblr girls and hardcore/gamer girls) then you should be a be chad but not completly Chad! listen to me, i ain't a virgin anymore
>>
File: Sexual-Market-Value-Looks.jpg (95KB, 651x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sexual-Market-Value-Looks.jpg
95KB, 651x480px
>>35992896
be born with favorable circumstances ie
>white
>tall
>square jaw
>blue eyes
>Wide shoulders
>8+/10 maxilla
>rich

With >pic related you can calculate your SMV(Sexual Market Value) if its below 4/10 its honestly not possible unless you do pay2win
>>
File: 1489843204659.jpg (38KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1489843204659.jpg
38KB, 500x471px
>>35992896
WHAT THE FUCK
SHE IS PERFECT
A LITERAL 10/10

AND THIS FUCKING KURDISH MUSLIM
GETS TO POUND
THIS PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A WHITE WOMAN
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

J U S T
U
S
T

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35993820
Apparently I'm -23.

10/10 for realism.
>>
>>35992896
You got any girls in mind. I can give some really good date ideas or stories I have.
>>
>>35993932
You should try converting that jealous rage into energy to motivate yourself to change so that you too can have a qt gf.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.