[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Once you are dead your conciousness will cease and you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: wojakdying.jpg (67KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
wojakdying.jpg
67KB, 482x427px
>Once you are dead your conciousness will cease and you will be non-existent forever
>This is entirely inescapable and it will happen to you within the next 50-75 years
>Your being is a microscopic blip and you are a complete irrelevance on both a human and cosmic scale
>>
No, God is going to send you to hell to torture you forever you autistic faggot. God is real.
>>
>>35992145
>tfw to intelligent to go to hell
>>
>>35992145
Come on, religion is sooo 90's

Get with the times
>>
>>35992112
The entire universe and everything in it is pointless, meaningless and without purpose. Every unbroken chain of succession will eventually break, every sentient and sapient species' hard work and knowledge will crumble and be lost to time. And one day, the universe will be nothing but a cold, dark desolate wasteland, entirely dead.
>>
>>35992188
Go tip your fedora somewhere else you man loving faggot
>>
File: 8ZdlBRI.jpg (25KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ZdlBRI.jpg
25KB, 640x640px
This is all I think about every day
Make it stop
>>
If only it was guaranteed to be in 50-75 years... I'm scared of dying now
>>
>>35992112
Why is this a bad thing?

Who wants to exist for all eternity, surrounded by normal-ghouls?

Who wants to be relevant? I'd rather that only I get to know about my life, and it remain a secret forever more.
>>
>>35992266
Why you fucking moron? All you have to do is renounce Atheism and let Jesus into your heart and you will get to go to eternal paradise. God is very real. I can confirm because I know him.
>>
>>35992281
How big his dick is ?
>>
File: nde.jpg (23KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
nde.jpg
23KB, 948x711px
>>35992112
If by a tiny chance Near Death Experiences are real, then it should be alright Anon. We don't know either way, so why not go with the positive outcome for now.
>>
File: 1490902532691.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490902532691.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>35992145
>you autistic faggot
>>35992224
>you man loving faggot
h-how did you know?
>>
>>35992112
Technology is accelerating at an incredible rate. Perhaps within the next 50-75 years, we'll be able to pour ourselves into computers and live as immortal mechanical beings. That's my hope at least. I don't like the idea of nonexistence, even if it is inevitable.
>>
>>35993252
Honestly. I see us going extinct more likely than us developing that technology fast enough, and widespread enough so some of the lower class can join in on the fun.
>>
>>35992145
Are you okay? That was a bizarre thing to say, and it looks like you didn't have a reason.
>>
>>35992112
you make it sound so bad OP. All you can really do is indulge in the drugs and hookers you want before it happens.
>>
File: 1487316768741.jpg (325KB, 1920x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1487316768741.jpg
325KB, 1920x1408px
That actually sounds comfortable, OP. Endless rest, no stress, no crippling depression, no having to work a job you hate just to make peanuts when the paycheck finally comes in.

I welcome eternal sleep with open arms. Any robot should. Besides, it's like you said. It is unavoidable. Why stress over that which cannot be avoided? Everyone has their time. When it is yours, do not have fear in your heart when you see the light. Walk into it and let its warm embrace (something that robots have never felt in their life) and rest. You've earned it.
>>
>>35993384
and let its warm embrace envelop you*
>>
>>35992112
That's why we do everything we can to make our impact on the world, no matter how small
>>
>>35993422
the size of the impact is irrelevant, it will never matter regardless how big
>>
>>35992112
i think being cosmically insignificant is kind of comforting- i focus on that when i meditate, it keeps me centered.
>>
File: IMG_1153.jpg (54KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1153.jpg
54KB, 600x579px
>>35993422
If you only ever worry about the end of life, you will never truly live. Make the most of the time that you are given
>>
>>35993384
You wouldn't even have a consciousness to experience that peace, though
>>
>>35993294
Humans aren't going extinct any time soon. We're the ultimate survivors. Our species will continue like rats or cockroaches if we have to, but we will survive. Even if we nearly destroy ourselves a thousand times, eventually we'll get it right.
>>
All these Fucking normies scared of nothingness
I Fucking hope there is nothing after I'm already tired of this shit
>>
>>35992112
I remember being born
I remember being happy that I was "still the same person"
The voice inside your head that is the real you doesn't die, only the giant pile of crap that get's built up around it does.
The real you comes back and get's another chance to fuck it all up again, or do shit right.
Either way.. it doesn't matter.. because no matter what you will die again.. and again.. and again.. and you will never escape.
I also remember being extremely relieved that I was born as a human... so you might be a born as a bug or something next time.
>>
You clearly haven't done your research nor deep contemplation.

Firstly, we live in a holographic matrix. Over 99% of light frequencies we can't even see. Our current consciousness is highly bound by an energetic system beyond our understanding.

Life is infinite and eternal. Death is transition into the spirit realm.

What makes you think you only live once, when with your logic you end up with the exact same conditions that gave rise to you when you die? Your mind has been blinded by your limited beliefs.
>>
>>35993615
Good point.

*originaglio*
>>
>tfw you cant experience nonexistence

>the beginning of the universe was billions of years ago and it all passed in the blink of an eye before you were born

>death is going to sleep and never waking up

>birth is waking up after never having gone to sleep

>there is no "afterlife"

>you've been dead before and it didn't inconvenience you at all
>>
File: cosmodacuck.jpg (100KB, 584x725px) Image search: [Google]
cosmodacuck.jpg
100KB, 584x725px
>>35992112
>mfw I feel nothing everyday but at least my family won't know
I'm only continuing to live because of my family. I don't want them to live in pain as I did. I would go full Elliot Rodgers if something were to happen to them.
>>
>>35992112
I don't care.

If anything it makes me glad to be a NEET. Another person's successes are as fleeting as my failures, everything I could do is pointless anyway.
>>
File: dogood.jpg (164KB, 739x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dogood.jpg
164KB, 739x1280px
>>35992112
then you realize you never truly lived
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMZi217RUUY
Kerghan was right.
>>
Meh, I've listened that a lot of times (from me), now I don't care if life is meaningless and the universe is going to end, if you accept that fact, your life is going to be more relaxed; because nothing will matter at all.
(At least that's what I think)
>>
"My" consciousness winks out of existence every single moment of every day. It's never the same one as it was the moment before.
>>
File: wizarhoodtruth.png (31KB, 1123x393px) Image search: [Google]
wizarhoodtruth.png
31KB, 1123x393px
>>35993384
This
To not exist will be a luxury, an end to all suffering
Personally I'll welcome death with open arms
Life is too long
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.