[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for USA anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1491208775153.jpg (168KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1491208775153.jpg
168KB, 1024x1020px
How dumb is the average Drumpfkin? Drumpfs themselves need not apply for obvious reasons.

How is it actually possible for adults to believe he would build the wall, reform obamacare, jail Hillary, drain the swamp etc
>>
The average person is dumb af
>>
>>35990661
Who cares Democracy is a made up shitposting contest anyway.

You don't actually vote for the people with the real power,just the puppets they show you.
>>
>>35990661
I can understand disagreeing with all if those except the Obamacare one. Obamacare was by all metrics an absolute failure in all respects and of coarse it should be reformed even if you no matter if you agree with it or not.
>>
>>35990661
That pepe has to be fondant
>>
>>35990661

All Wal-Mart brand snacks. At least he's frugal.
>>
>>35990810
Trump knew his base. He played em like a fiddle.
>>
>>35990661
About as dumb as the average libcuck.

Not even a drumpfag either.
>>
>>35990661

Check it out! A real-life hillshill in the irl given chill pills to the robogillz!
>>
I know I'm gonna get shit for this, but every Trump supporter I know is very smart and generally well-rounded
>>
>>35990948

Same here. I guess that's what happens when there's only one non-abort all babies candidate.
>>
>>35990661
Some may be dumb but I'm not seeing Trump supporters rampantly attacking people in broad daylight and autistically shrieking all over the place.
>>
>>35990965
>Trump supporters are well rounded
>Trump was the only non abort all babies candidate
I've never seen someone sink their own arguement that fast.
>>
>>35990970
>you would if he lost
>>
The real question is, how embarrassed are Americans for having Hillary and Trump as presidential nominees?

How can a nation stoop this low?
>>
>>35990989

You're right. My sense of humor way too powerful to allow the rest of my features to follow suit. or...
>>
>>35991030

You try finding someone that appeals to both rich Mormon one percents and shittier Walmart wheelchairs.
>>
>>35990661
People in most places who live in poverty and spend their days trying to scrape together an existence tend not to pay much attention to politics. Not only that, but I think they were desperate enough for some kind of dissenting voice which actually acknowledged that they exist and are getting fucked by globalization that they didn't even care how outlandish his claims were or how slim the hope of him actually doing any of it was, because anything seemed better than the status quo to them.
>>
>>35990741

obama care would've worked had republicans expanded medicare at a state level and allowed the state exchanges to get the releif they needed to lower prices for those in the middle and lower middle class .
>>
>>35990970

these were a a few isolated incidents , that trumpturds highlight . over all most hillary supporters took the defeat easily .
>>
He's not Hillary. That's all reason you need to vote for him.
>>
>>35990661
That guy looks REALLY nice
Like my dude make a pepe cake and set out snacks for the anons on /pol/
>>
>>35990661
They're incredibly stupid. They've been fed a diet of bullshit propaganda their entire adult lives. Any hope they had of not being cucks was extinguished long ago.
>>
>>35990731

it saved this guys life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDaMDRx1Jl0
>>
>>35990741
I guess you weren't paying attention to what they proposed to replace it though. Their plan was basically: poor people should die quickly.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.