[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who had a son with his sister listen to me when I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0905.jpg (150KB, 830x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0905.jpg
150KB, 830x1024px
As someone who had a son with his sister listen to me when I say it ruins lives. Our family has permanently cut ties with us and the whole town I live in knows the situation. It is a small town in Ohio so word travels quick. We're still together after 8 years but it's been rough. Never ever get romantically involved with a relative.
>>
>>35989089
Did your kid come out retarded?
>>
>>35989118
Nope. Totally healthy
>>
>>35989165
So everyone knows in your town that you fucked your sis and have a son with her?

I'm not surprised you're from Ohio. I've only met a couple people from Ohio, and they all strike me as some backwoods people.

Love's love, though.
>>
>>35989089

details please , i want to know the full story .
>>
>>35989089
Kek. OP explain how that shit happened it seemed interesting.
>>
>>35989089
Are you the teethbrushing guy?
>>
That's why you don't have kids with a relative. Protected fucking is fine, though.
>>
OP moa plox
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Bl9zAM5A4

test
>>
Were you just fucking your sister to establish dominance?
>>
>>35989089
desu incest sounds gross at ffirst thought but the fact that you've gone the full mile with her no matter what makes it sound kind of cute
>>
>>35989089
Pretty sure that unless you live in some fucking tarpaper shack in the woods you'd get arrested for having a kid with your sister.
>>
Ree retard greentext now reeee
>>
>>35989089
When was the first time you and your sister had sex? How old were you both?
>>
File: love.jpg (142KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
142KB, 1152x768px
>>35989089
>my sides
too bad this is probably only another variant of the "hug your sister" thread.
>>
>>35989089
I guess there isn't anything wrong with it, as long as you were consenting adults. You probably shouldn't have had the kid though, incest can produce debilitating genetic disorders and result in weakened immune systems and health problems later in life.
>>
>>35989992
Sibling among adults incest is legal in Ohio, Rhode Island and New Jersey
>>
>>35989089
Greentext now goddamn
>>
>>35989118
disorders emerging within the first generation is just a meme
>>
File: 2790128390165.jpg (170KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
2790128390165.jpg
170KB, 500x643px
>>35989089
>tfw no qt sister to impregnate and marry
>>
>>35991550
No it isn't, the chance is just substantially lower than second or more generations. But it certainly can and does happen.
>>
>>35989089
That's kind of hot

Even though I would never ever do anything with my sister
>>
>>35991550
what is first gen and second gen
>>
>>35991650
First gen incest is clear. Second gen means their kids fucked and had kids. Aka second gen incest.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.