[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who of you took some drug or got drunk while in school or on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20151125-WA0018.jpg (102KB, 972x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151125-WA0018.jpg
102KB, 972x1296px
Who of you took some drug or got drunk while in school or on job?
Did ppl noticed you are tripping balls
>>
>>35988810
stoned: dozens if not hundrets of times
Drunk: only one time because it was way too stressful
>>
I would smoke on my lunch break of campus senior year of highschool.
Shit was a blast, I'm like 30 pct sure my econ teacher knew.
>>
>>35988824
did anyone noticed
>>
I'm on a small amount of meth at work almost every day.
>>
I brought some Jager to the uni on a Valentine's day and drank it while skipping some classes. Nobody noticed, maybe because I generally act weird, so it made no difference. Tried to share it with my former classmate, but she was disgusted.
>>
>>35988810
I used to get stoned and go to school, no one cared. I also did meth right before going to work a couple of times, no one noticed. I was just really sweaty and focused on the task at hand
>>
>>35988810
I used to come into school fucked up daily when I was in HS
I've only come into work fucked up once, on my birthday.

No one noticed either way
>>
>>35988972
I went to school stoned+drunk some ppl noticed teachers didn t
that day I asked 12 girls on a date and got in a fight after school with some normie
>>
It feels like a bad idea to be stoned in school.
No?
>>
>>35988999
Your double triple answered your question. Yes, it's a bad idea. But if you do, make sure to stay quiet and use eye drops
>>
>>35988999
>>35989052
If you sit in last row teacher woun t notice
>>
>>35988810
worked as a barista for about a year, i was drunk while working a few times a week, usually just residual drunk if i had a morning shift (i was drinking 1-2 40s and/or a bottle of wine every night to help me sleep, i've been sober for about a year now)

don't smoke weed, i don't like breaking the law.
>>
I went to a dance class stoned once.
I don't think anybody noticed, but I gained a new understanding of music that day
>>
>>35988810
Never done drugs outside of my house but I'll take a couple shots in my car (or just carry a flask in my jacket) whenever I know I'm gonna have a really shitty day. I only ever got called out on having whiskey breath once by my boss but I'm fairly confident that's because he's a functioning alcoholic too and can smell booze a mile away. Every time I hang out with him outside of work he tells me "It's my one day off and I WILL NOT BE SOBER"
>>
I'm taking a meth induced diarrhea shit right now and I got to work soon.
>>
I go to work high almost every day

People think I'm on drugs whenever I come in sober haha no I'm just an autist
>>
>>35988899
Ayy where my fellow tweakers at?
>>
>>35990890
Oh I found them
originallioli
>>
half of the kids at my hs were high and the teachers n shit never gave a fuck. still a bad idea famalam
>>
>high/stoned
A few times. People thought I was stoned when I was sober, but never when I was actually stoned.
>drunk
Once. Didn't go so well. Got told to go home. Not expelled though, thanks Samantha.
>high/wired
I spent two weeks straight chewing several grams of methylphenidate a day. Shit was rough. I was very depressed, but it also made me very talkative and stuff.
>tripping balls
Once did 100 micrograms of LSD at school. That was one trippy spanish-lesson. I ended up coming home to my parents tripping balls talking about wanting to kill myself like it was the most normal thing in the world.
>>
>>35988810
I used to go to class while I was on DXM every day
Never got called out on it except by friends
>>
anyone here been on shrooms?
>>
>>35991026
i've done this once my friend noticed immediately lol
>>35991491
yeah but we just walked around campus no classes that day
>>
I'm drunk at work every day

The trick is to never go to work sober
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.