[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me(me)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: 1451859516330.jpg (295KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1451859516330.jpg
295KB, 960x1280px
Daily reminder that you (You) are God, living out each and every life in existence, and you (You) will continue to do this forever. We are all one singular 'I' - the only consciousness to ever exist, for all time.
>>
File: 1491053343832.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491053343832.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
>>35988560
But how do this?? Proof ? Are u sure about this?
>>
>>35988560
claims to be god
- is a member of /R9k/
- sure
>>
>>35988560
why do so many of you like this idea?
>>
File: 1476140323990.png (149KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1476140323990.png
149KB, 409x409px
>>35988560
qt thinkin the light don't turn off when ya do the die
it's cool though, if that helps ya sleep
>>
>>35988560

I remember at my school there was this guy who went around saying "we are the universe" in this monotonous schizo voice. Like he seemed like a classic crazy person the way he was talking, although he LOOKED completely normal. But in a way, he was making a profound point. It's basically that Sagan thing, which is the same as the thing you're saying, only without some of the nuance.
>>
>>35988661
what nuance? dude this statement is too general to have actual depth past the apparent
>>
File: image-3.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image-3.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>35988623
I'm sure, personally, yes, but unfortunately I don't have any physical proof. What I do have, however, is mountains of anecdotal evidence. Check out the psychonaut wiki - it's got a fuckton of personal stories about this. You have to feel it for yourself, but once you do, it's honestly and genuinely undeniable. Try it out!

>>35988627
Haha I don't see why this would cause any issues

>>35988644
It feels intuitively obvious to me at this point. I've also posted about this a lot here, so you may have just been seeing me. Although, some people have agreed with me!

>>35988649
It certainly does turn off when you die. But because there's no time during nonexistence, it'd pass by instantaneously, until you begin to perceive/experience a state of being again.

>>35988661
I agree, and it's such a profound point when you can FEEL it.

>Pic related - my captcha
>>
>>35988723
>I agree, and it's such a profound point when you can FEEL it.
When I realized it for the first time I had panic attacks on and off for a week whenever I thought of it.
>>
>>35988776
Oh, I'm sorry about that. Any particular reason, anon?
>>
File: 5pOAb89.jpg (193KB, 747x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5pOAb89.jpg
193KB, 747x1000px
>>35988560
Please dump what you have on this girl anon shes my gf
>>
>>35988560
Op your a dumb faggot, I already know al of this and it doesn't help me out in the fucking slightest
>>
Does this mean I need to get a spray tan to play the role of Whoopi Goldberg?
>>
>>35988723
>mountains of anecdotal evidence
>no time during nonexististence
kiddo, yer noggin ain't workin' all proper and shit. Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit when looking for proof of ANYTHING, if it isn't testable then it's a feeling or AT BEST a hypothesis. I'm not knocking your spirituality, please understand, but your logic behind the events you describe aren't making very much sense.
>>
>>35988819
Waifu, you mean? But sorry, I had all the pics on my other computer, and I lost all of the good pics.

>>35988834
It was meant for the benefit of those who didn't know.

>>35988857
Oh, I totally understand! I think I may have worded it poorly. I meant that, at least so far, everyone who's taken the drugs and had the experience, all experience it in the exact same way and with the exact same 'feeling of undeniability' about it all. So it either speaks to the nature of consciousness/our brains (probably more likely, but I prefer the latter :3), or else to the nature of existence and reality.
And it's not that there's no time during one's nonexistence, but rather no PERCEPTION of time, so to that consciousness, it'd seem instantaneous - just like going to sleep and waking up the next morning! (Although, interestingly enough, sometimes I feel as though I can tell how much time has passed once I wake up in the morning.)
>>
TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE HURR DURR
>>
File: 1478461083316.png (268KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478461083316.png
268KB, 750x750px
>>35988907
aye you trip? The way you're describing this is like you went through ego death and had a spiritual experience.
I personally like ego death as an introspective happening and the thought of death sketches me out too much
>>
>>35988974
Yep! I've had it happen multiple times, actually. The funniest thing was that I misunderstood what 'ego death' meant at first (I thought it meant you felt like you died lol), and so I didn't even realize I'd experienced it until a good bit later. But holy shit it's the most amazing thing ever! I've done it on low doses of acid, acid + MDMA, shrooms, and high(ish ~450ug) doses of acid. All have been very cool. I genuinely feel like I've learned a LOT through these experiences. They've certainly brought out a much more spiritual side to me (I was an atheist, but not a fedora tipper, before then). During the shroom experience, I sobbed for hours in the middle of the night (with class the next morning no less lol) just in absolute AWE of how beautiful existence and being is. It also showed me that 'evil' doesn't really exist, and is equally necessary as an opposite to 'good'.

I've also experienced synesthesia and smelled the music at an orchestral concert before. Fucking coolest experience out of them all! I think my sense of sight may have also gotten mixed in, as well, since I remember it as a combination of sounds, smells, and colors. Goddamn it do I love synesthesia. I really wish it were easier to experience.
>>
File: mint.jpg (14KB, 232x296px) Image search: [Google]
mint.jpg
14KB, 232x296px
>>35989102
TRY nn-DMT, 4ACO-MET, 4ACO-DMT, 1p-LSD, and LAD. they make shit interesting. I once got my hands on 99% pure LSD-25 and it was the cleanest trip ever
>>
>>35989187
I was actually just recently looking into 4-AcO-DMT because I love shrooms and it's technically legal here! But I'll definitely look into the others. I honestly want to try /EVERYTHING/, so I'll start with the least damaging ones lol. Actually, I've also been pretty interested in getting some ketamine and trying to IV/IM it. Any experience with that, or dissociatives in general?

And my acid was high 90s percent pure, so far as I could discern.
>>
>>35988560
Thanks OP, always good to hear other people talking about this. Doesn't make me feel so alone with this realization.

I've never done psychedelic drugs in my life, but I always experience this when I go off my medical drugs.
Imho there's more to it though, although what you've described is definitely the gist of it. But like after death, you don't simply reincarnate into another earthly body. But maybe it depends on what you did during life, what kind of conscioussness you've gained. The cosmic conscioussness is a force that we can't even begin to comprehend (yet).

Here's a very good lecture on the topic, from a phd who presents his findings of a life long research on it, for anyone interested:
https://youtu.be/mhbjKizniOU
>>
>>35988560
then why dont i remember anything from before my birth?
>>
File: 1491156590368s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1491156590368s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>35988560
do you have a dick
if not prove it
>>
>>35989251
ketamine is great but i'd start out low and pure for your first time, at ten to twenty mg it actually makes a REALLY good anti depressant. works better for me then the prescribed stuff anyway
>>
>>35988560
Well if that's the case then I'll get to fuck qts at some point by being a handsome man.

Also no, that isn't how it works. You are you, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether Sheol is afterwards, Heaven/Hell, Valhalla, nothing, whatever, I don't know. But I can assure you, you aren't God, nor will you ever be an form of a God in any way.
>>
>>35989256
Yeah, glad to hear it! I'd actually love to have you explain all of your thoughts on the matter, if it wouldn't be too much of a bother, please?

Personally, I feel that all of existence is a sort of infinitely recursive infinities. For instance, right now, every second your consciousness is yanked out of this reality and made to experience an infinite amount of pleasure, pain, and/or everything in between, for an infinite amount of time, but then your memory of the experience is erased, you're returned to reality, and it begins again. Or, as another example, maybe in reality X Bob is God and he controls everything, but then he passes his Godhood on to every other person in his reality at an infinite number of instances, all fractions of a second apart. And this happens in the same way, but with every other person being God and doing this. Basically, EVERYTHING exists, no matter how improbable. Not only that, but they're all infinitely interwoven, so that after reality X ends, reality Y starts up, but sometimes it's reality Z, and so on. Basically, it's infinity raised to the power of infinity an infinity number of times, as well as factorialized and squared and all that. It's just SO MUCH. I've actually come out of a couple trips just repeating 'so much' or 'it's so much' over and over and over again, simply because it IS so fucking much to comprehend.

Very cool lecture, too! Thanks!

>>35989270
Because you're playing a role (emphasis on the word 'playing' - it's fun, and cheeky!), and in order to properly play it, you need to forget that you're God, otherwise it wouldn't work. It's like having cheatcodes enabled - it tends to ruin the game! Although, there certainly are some realities wherein you DO remember everything and just fuck around, messing with people as God lol.

>>35989313
I do. She's just really cute, and I've liked her for quite some time. That's a very old picture, anon, lol
>>
>>35989256
I used to regularly do DMT, and every time there was always something calling to me from beyond, never was allowed to see it, but there was always something at least there trying to guide me on a proper path with a colored wheel that I could turn, each wheel represented a path my life could take with a total of 6 possible paths, the north/top direction path of this 'wheel/cog' thing was always the one I was currently on.

Never had the "I am the universe, my consciousness is just a figment of my imaginaaaatioooon ooooh spoopy."
>>
>>35989351
Text limit, sorry.

That's awesome! It's actually exactly what I wanted to hear, haha! So thank you very much! I will DEFINITELY be looking into getting some, then. Hell yeah! Do you think I ought to have a trip-sitter? Additionally, is mixing it with opiates dangerous? I'm currently dependent on morphine, and so would have to be taking it at the time, or else be going through the early stages of withdrawals, which wouldn't be fun at all.

>>35989356
It is, and you will, as well as already have! But I honestly totally understand your point of view, anon. I felt the EXACT same way (if not even a bit more hardline than you), but then I experienced it for myself. It's a very common theme amongst those who've felt it, but it's GENUINELY undeniable once you feel it. I promise you that.

>>35989386
I haven't tried DMT, but I'm looking into it. Have you tried LSD? You should also check out the psychonaut wiki in order to try to choose the substance which will work best for you, personally, so that you CAN experience it. Because it's legitimately life-changing, no memeing.
>>
File: 1488069893376.jpg (84KB, 405x727px) Image search: [Google]
1488069893376.jpg
84KB, 405x727px
>When your life is so empty that you have to make up cosmic theories that have no way of being studied or tested just to justify that being alive is a purpose in itself
>>
File: X6AA5.jpg (428KB, 1280x1772px) Image search: [Google]
X6AA5.jpg
428KB, 1280x1772px
>>35988560
I want to live as an ant and be crushed to death under a qt girls magnificent planet sized foot. But with my luck I'd just be eaten by a spider or some shit
>>
>>35989417
>I haven't tried DMT, but I'm looking into it. Have you tried LSD? You should also check out the psychonaut wiki in order to try to choose the substance which will work best for you, personally, so that you CAN experience it. Because it's legitimately life-changing, no memeing.

I've tried pretty much every drug known to man honestly. Unless you want to count Meth (which is technically in other stuff anyways). I'm good on the drug these days. I don't need to be stumbling through a street at 4am wondering where I'm at, how I got there, and whether I'm gonna wake up in a shower again because people assumed I OD'd.
>>
>>35989417
I find erowid is a good place to look, and I'm sure it's also dosage dependent

>>35989485
livin the dream man
>>
>>35989426
>when your life is so empty that you come into a thread with decent discussion just to be a special snowflake edgy contrarian calling people degenerates
>>
File: frac.jpg (96KB, 539x303px) Image search: [Google]
frac.jpg
96KB, 539x303px
>>35989372
>I'd actually love to have you explain all of your thoughts on the matter, if it wouldn't be too much of a bother, please?
Well I've been in this altered state of conscioussness for months, twice in my life. You could describe it as trip on a high dose of acid, just without having taken any acid. I take anti psychotics to life a normal life and hold down a job etc. But if I ever feel like going on a big adventure again, I'll simply stop taking my meds and down the rabbit hole again.

Having said that, apart from knowing that I was IT, that I was immortal and God, it's hard for me to really make sense of the finer details of the experience. Parts of it are too abstract to put into words and earthly concepts. I also was under the impression of being guided of external conscioussness, of other forces not being me, that would explain concepts about the nature of it all to me, but in hindsight, it's hard to tell if it was really this, or my subconscious mind, my wishes and fantasies materializing in form of thoughts that I could hear in my mind guiding me along my spiritual journey.

Imho to properly communicate anything that I or others experience during such spiritual times, we need to form whole new frameworks of new concepts and words first, to describe these spiritual realities first.

Considering the big picture I too got the impression that it is infinite and fractal in nature.

All I can say is that there seemed to be some sort of organization in place, a spiritual hierarchy and system of conscioussness. Kind of like a grand cosmic corporation going on. But as said, those are the wrong words for it. This would at best be a metaphor, and if the foundation of a corporation in this world is money, then in the real spiritual world out there, it would be love and compassion, wisdom and understanding on a deep level. If you have that you can move up to in this spiritual corporation.

Again, these are just metaphors for what I perceived of what's going on.
>>
>>35989426
Lol I guess that's a possibility. But you can't discount it until you've felt what I have yourself. Trust me, it'll change your opinion pretty fucking quickly

>>35989471
It's okay, anon! It'll happen, eventually! (Though it may have already happened - I feel like all of existence/reality/everything - past, present, and future - exists as a sort of block, outside of time).

>>35989485
There's definitely a difference between responsible use and that, but if abstaining is the right choice for you at this point in you life, I fully support your choice, anon! However, I would recommend a high dose LSD trip (with a sitter) whenever you feel up for it. Ego death is an incredible experience, and I'd love for you (and everyone, really, but I know that unfortunately that isn't reasonable) to be able to experience it for yourself!

>>35989675
Oh, yeah. I always read up about things, and often use erowid, but I like personal accounts, as well. Still, thank you very much for recommending it! You're doing the right thing, anon, and I sincerely appreciate your efforts and commend you for doing it!

>>35989726
I do understand that part of it - how a good portion of the experiences is just ineffable, impossible to put into words. The English language needs to catch up haha!

But holy fucking shit, anon. Oh my fucking God. That is EXACTLY what I've felt/discovered. Like, eerily similar lol. ESPECIALLY the bit about the infinite, fractal nature of reality (you probably already saw this, but that's what I was attempting to explain in the second paragraph here >>35989372). You seem like a really fucking cool guy, anon. I wish you the absolute best, and I'll keep you (us, really :3) in my (our!) thoughts!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.