[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: 1489836651194.jpg (25KB, 449x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489836651194.jpg
25KB, 449x800px
I really cannot comprehend how people can defend a religion like Islam. It is arguably the only major religion with principles stuck so far in the stone age. Why the fuck do so many people accept this? Let me make this clear I do not hate any middle eastern race. What I hate is the religion itself. What do you folks think?
>>
>What do you think
I think the fact you mentioned Islam as a bad religion and Christianity is a sure fire way to prove you have complete bias and should go back to /pol/
>>
>>35987843
It's pretty gud to you socio-economically if you're a male. I don't blame my people for sticking with it.
>>
The essential difference between Islam and say, Christianity or Judaism (who's texts are equally stuck several thousand years ago) is that the qu'ran is essentially a rule book-there's no room for grey area, unlike the parables and the like of the bible. It's much harder to reform a religion that is overtly "the word of the prophet" than one that is the writings of many different people.
>>
File: 1490239005734.png (4KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
1490239005734.png
4KB, 222x211px
>>35987916
I'm not Christian nor do I support any religion, but it's not hard to see that Islam is inherently dangerous and should be stopped. Also /pol/ is fucking retarded
>>
File: Dubai_Burj_Khalifa_03.jpg (1MB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
Dubai_Burj_Khalifa_03.jpg
1MB, 940x627px
THIS IS YOUR CITY ON ISLAM
>>
>>35987966
THIS IS YOUR CITY ON oil*
>>
>>35987931
Are you muslim?

>>35987942
I agree completely. Would you say that it's pretty dangerous to have a religion like that?
>>
File: detroit1.jpg (46KB, 544x355px) Image search: [Google]
detroit1.jpg
46KB, 544x355px
>>35987966
THIS IS YOUR CITY ON ATHEISM
>>
>>35987966
>>35987993
this is factually factual
>>
>>35987942
It's no more a rule book than in any other abrahamic religion. You have the source material and people who take a hard look at the source material and set the rules. The important thing is that Islam somehow set itself back hundreds of years or failed to evolve.
It's also important to say that western countries failed to integrate muslims and muslims have failed to integrate themselves into a new culture.
>>
>>35987983
born and raised in a third world arab muslim country in a muslim family yes.
>>
File: 295067375036.jpg (62KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
295067375036.jpg
62KB, 496x501px
>>35987966
>>35987993
I'd rather be free in the slums than be a mindless drone in paradise
>>
>>35988076
How's your mother?
>>
>>35987959
Exactly. What's happening nowadays is liberals usually cry "#notallmuslims, how can you say muslims behead gays, my muslim friend living all his life like an atheist doesn't hate gays but let's ignore all those countries where homosexuality is forbidden by law" and right wingers say "wow there was one muslim attack lets put everyone of them in concentration camps I can't comprehend why muslims hate us"
>>
>>35988090
She passed away from old age a few years ago, she was doing pretty well. We dem bedouins, so we have them strong womenz that used to be warriors and shit.
>>
File: 1464061061311.jpg (393KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464061061311.jpg
393KB, 1280x720px
>>35987843
>What I hate is the religion itself. What do you folks think?
I really think you should meet some muslim americans before assuming things about islam anon. Rememebr that you are biased against islam from the start - where are you getting your information about islam? It sure as hell isn't the mosque, it sure isn't from muslims.
Ask muslims around you what they think and you might be surprised, idk

Keep in mind that islam is one of the biggest religions in the world and it's adherents are quite diverse.

I know quite a few muslims through university, some of my roommates used to be muslim indians.

One of them was muslim only by name, didn't give a shit. Drank alcohol and everything, only thing he didn't do was eat pork I think.

other guy was a very moral dude, and I think some major portion of that was religiously influenced. He doesn't drink, doesn't go to parties, he's one of the nicest guys I know who would help anyone with anything. I think he legitimately believes it's his duty as a muslim to be a good person, and he acts on that. he was a pretty weird guy - he acted really... cute, like the anime posters here, refused to say bad words and shit

I remember one dude in my class sophomore year who had stickers on the back of his macbook - a bunch of pride stickers, then one sticker that I was pretty sure said "I love sharia". I never asked him about it, too shy lol, but I am 99% sure his opinion of sharia is not the same as yours.

anyways, what's my point here, it's that muslims don't see islam the same way you do. The principles which you think islam has are not the same as the ones muslims think of when they think of islam.

and the principles you ascribe to islam are more just the principles of the countries where islam is the majority currently, and these are changing quickly just like they did for christianity in the past
>>
File: 1490593360027.png (316KB, 726x684px) Image search: [Google]
1490593360027.png
316KB, 726x684px
>>35988181
pshh nuthin personnel kid

sorry for your loss
>>
>>35988011
What a joke, try actually visiting these middle eastern countries. Maybe one Islamic country is like your pic, and maybe like four "godless" countries ar like your other pic.

Also, why are you posting on this board? Go to /pol/ . You too OP
>>
>>35988257
It's okay m8, she had been sick for years, it was her time.
>>
>>35988190
This is just the standard #notallmuslims answer to everything. That's like saying "Not all nazis killed people you bigot. I am a moderate nazi and I've never killed a jew. I don't care about jews. You do know that nazis did more than killing jews? There were many types of nazis you know. Your opinion is so problematic."
>>
>>35988190
OP here, I used to be best friends with a muslim kid believe it or not. Always just figured it was like any other religion. The problem is that Islam can not "interpreted" like many other religions. You see muslim americans as normal because for the most part they are. The big problem is the places where Islam is the law and is enforced. Shit is scary man, and I truly feel bad for any women who live in such places.
>>
Islam is a death cult and they are invading Europe in droves it's disgusting and the left is supporting them for votes
>>
File: 1469609463626.jpg (353KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469609463626.jpg
353KB, 1280x720px
>>35988347
>This is just the standard #notallmuslims answer to everything.
I mean like 99.995% of muslims aren't terrorists though so it's kinda true isn't it?
more people have been killed by right wing terrorism than islamic terrorism in the last decade, probably since 9/11 honestly, why isn't that a problem for you?
yeah, acts of terrorism shouldn't happen. I am not claiming to know how to stop them. But you can't just tear apart people's families and blacklist a whole fucking religion from entering the US.

>>35988350
>The big problem is the places where Islam is the law and is enforced. Shit is scary man, and I truly feel bad for any women who live in such places.
you bring up a good point anon

interestingly enough, my current roommate is from Dubai. Not muslim though, he's athiest. He was born in Hyderabad and moved to Dubai as a kid (he's rich as fuck).

from what I can tell he really likes Dubai, he's called it the best city in the world before, and when I've asked him about islam he said it's not too big in Dubai. (???)

if you want I can ask him more about treatment of women there and I'll post a thread about it tomorrow, if you have any questions I guess I can ask him

my personal opinion is that the burqa isn't a big deal - it's a fucking article of clothing, regardless of the background which resulted in it's requirement, it's still just clothing. Different cultures have different standards on how much or how little clothing is acceptable - people will look down on you if you walk around nude in the US, like that. It should not be banned.

If women are being treated lessor because of it, if they cannot drive and have fewer privileges, if the religion has certain backwards expectations for women or their intelligence, that's a problem.

my roommate's mom sits on the board of directors for some company there though, and women have been head of state for many islamic countries, women might have better mobility and job potential there than they do here.
>>
File: 1490112105931.png (456KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
1490112105931.png
456KB, 804x876px
>>35988540
>right wing terrorism
>>
Islam is fucking shit and muslims are trash but at least they know how to treat women
>>
>>35988540
I get the feeling that you're sitting on your ears when it comes to Islam and muslim countries. It's also interesting how you pointed out Dubai of all places because you obviously don't know or do not want to know the other side of Dubai with slums and people who basically have no rights, get hatred from the locals, can be thrown out of the country without any pay and so on and so forth. I am aware that the West has pulled some shady shit but there's an old saying about muslims and muslim countries.
It's always brother against brother, brothers together against their father, always one family against another and two families against the tribe. There can't be peace in the Middle East before there is singularity. One religion, one tribe and one family. This is what ISIS wants.
>>
>>35987843
>Why the fuck do so many people accept this?
Several reasons.
There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Muslims kill people who badmouth them or disrespect their rules. Terrorism (the act of influencing political and social discourse through violence) is effective.
Elites have vested interests in defending Islam. Those at the top who know they're profiteering off the rest of us see the Muslim invasion of the Western world as a way to incite tensions between lower classes. No unity = no rebellion, and people are going to be more focused on the visible retards forcing their women to dress in garbage bags more than the shrewd con artists stealing billions of dollars.
For politicians, it is an easy way to buy votes.
Jewish supremacists, many of which are influential in society, see a multicultural society as beneficial as they won't be singled out for being different.
Moderately rich people with little purpose in life and the means to stay away from the consequences of diversity are easily swayed by talks of tolerance. To them, it's free "moral points".
Then you have a significant population of reactionary fools who dislike what they know and go from that to automatically like the opposite. In the 90s those were kids raised in Christian households loudly proclaiming their atheism, nowadays they defend Islam.
Finally, don't forget English online discourse is disproportionaly affected by Americans. Muslims in America are 0.2% of the worldwide Muslim population, and they tend to be the best and the brightest. If you were only exposed to the best 0.2% of any racial population, you'd see Ivy League graduates, surgeons, businessmen... It is ironical Americans get so angry about latinos, a population of overall better genetic and cultural stock than Muslims. But coming back to the Muslims, there is also the practice of taqiyya. Lying to the infidel is explicitely allowed in Islam, and those well-mannered Muslim Americans often hide nefarious intents.
>>
>>35988579
>thinks IS are lefties
>>
I know right although it's not surprising they have fucked up beliefs since it was founded by a literal child rapist
>>
>>35987843

same reason why am stuck listening to ted cruz and mike huckabee , religion .
>>
>>35989116
(cont)
The Muslim conquest works on three fronts:
- war of the wombs at the bottom, famously boasted about by Saddam.
- terrorist attacks in the middle, reinforcing the subconscious idea speaking against Islam is dangerous.
- social pressure at the top, convincing people to accept Islam.
Think about this last point. Free speech is now debated as a conditional right. People unironically say Islam is "the religion of peace" despite a death toll climbing exponentially.

In short, Muslim acceptance comes from the existence of a conflict where one of the opponents isn't even aware they're in a fight. Lies are propagated and repeated so widely they become true in the public subconscious, like the "more deaths to right wing terrorism than islamic terrorism in the last decade" comment made above, despite these claims easily refuted by a 2 minutes Google search. Taqiyya through and through, and it will work as long as whites don't snap out of their pathological altruism.
>>
>>35989116
>>35989253
That was an interesting read, thanks.
>>
>>35989116
>>35989253
All of this is a result of western intervention and 0 to do with Islam
Reply if you want a response
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.