[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on in America right now? It seems like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What the fuck is going on in America right now? It seems like we're on the cusp of everyone going full degenerate but we have this portion of society that still [stupidly] believes in old Americana and that we're going to go back to a more "innocent" time.

Like people who really believed that Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders were better options. Do these people really believe that shit or are their heads just up their asses and denying the invevitable truth that western society is fucked no matter who the president is?

It's the 21th century and you still have people operating on old played out atiquated cliches from the 20th century. You still have people who think things like being punk or a hippie are still relevant, those old dead countercultures that outlived their usefulness. And it's still mostly women who do that sort of shit, I hardly ever see a guy into any subculture these days, but you still have women who pride themselves on being a "punk" or "hippie" no matter how dead those things are and no one gives a shit.

Also it seems like people can just get away with nostalgia, thus these times have no real sound. See the amount of bands that play shit that sounds like it was made between the 60s-90s, vaporwave, the rise of lo-fi house music.

This shit is all mixed up, what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>35987824
Thanks HST, time to get back in the grave buddy.
>>
>>35987824
What exactly are you expecting? It's not really clear to me but it seems like you're just ranting.
>>
>>35987824
that's because anime grime is the sound of the times
https://youtu.be/je-HnTRodnM
>>
i love it op its like were getting close to the cyberpunk world

guitar music is dead and electronic shit is more popular than ever and it doesnt seem like well have a guitar renaissance like in the 90s and thats cool

the amount of wild shit im seeing now is cool and i dont want to be a normie

i used to want a gf and such a family but now i just want to fuck fiddle with tech play video games and do drugs

i think its just the fact that its more acceptable now because we know we arent going anywhere

i dont see myself making it to 40 anyway
>>
Thats why I don't get all the ruckus over "Chads" here. In a few years you and Chad are going to be living in the same wasteland. 99% percent of America is peasants no matter how good looking or sexually successful. We're all fucked.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xSVzdUNqo
Bernie Sanders was the only good option.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.